• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Whoever said the witness is a role instead of a trait was just wrong. It wasn't a role, and it still isn't a role.

Rules updated. Only missing Final Five rules now, but with this number of players there won't be a Final Five so that bit of the rules will be moot.

Considering the sheer lack of numbers...

IN

(EDIT: but I am strictly limiting myself to four posts per day as soon as the game starts)

Such a shame...

AOK is back. And in.

EURO is too. Whether he wants to or not.

Get Ironhead to get in too Randy. That way we can turn another of your games into an insane asylum.

Edit: This is in no way as a result of Reis summoning me. I do not accept summons anymore. Without human sacrifices that is.

AOK is back. And in.

Get Ironhead to get in too Randy. That way we can turn another of your games into an insane asylum.

Edit: This is in no way as a result of Reis summoning me. I do not accept summons anymore. Without human sacrifices that is.

Human sacrifice is fun!

AOK is back. And in.

The sacrifice was done in last game, where everyone drunk the koolaid at the end in a glorious village suicide. Apparently, it worked.

Btw, IN.

Ah, the famous AOK. I look forward to defeating you.

Nobody defeats AOK... oh sure, you may hunt him... but that is not defeating him.

Oh sure, you may scan him and get him lynched... but that is not defeating him.

No, there are only two ways to defeat AOK. You either survive to the end as a wolf, and he survives to the end as a villager, and by the end he doesn't think you're a wolf. Otherwise you make it to the end, and, without having scanned him, catch him as a wolf based purely on analysis. Those are the only true victories.

Legends tell of a day where one man may some day rise and defeat AOK. That day has not yet come. Mostly because people hunt him and scan him so damn often :p

Nobody defeats AOK... oh sure, you may hunt him... but that is not defeating him.

No, there are only two ways to defeat AOK. You either survive to the end as a wolf, and he survives to the end as a villager, and by the end he doesn't think you're a wolf. Otherwise you make it to the end, and, without having scanned him, catch him as a wolf based purely on analysis. Those are the only true victories.

Legends tell of a day where one man may some day rise and defeat AOK. That day has not yet come. Mostly because people hunt him and scan him so damn often :p

A quest! Let me fetch my armor, burnish it (it's been in my closet since... well you don't need to know about that), and then we may commence! Onward!

AOK is back. And in.

Aha! The legend returns!
I hope you are well enough to show these newbies how it is done. :)

This man speaks truth.

Surely that could just as well be applied to EURO, Randy or the almighty Kiwi as well?

Surely that could just as well be applied to EURO, Randy or the almighty Kiwi as well?

Kiwi vs. AOK - matchup of the century?

I guess in.

Interesting to read your rules for the cultist. Is it standard that only the cultist needs to send the message declaring alleigance to the GM, and not the wolf they're connecting with as well? I actually like that - it provides them an alternative to having to connect with a pack via the sorceror, and the JL will only have themselves to thank :D

Unless the JL deliberately uses a fake outing to try and get cultists to message the "outed" JL member... ;)

Interesting to read your rules for the cultist. Is it standard that only the cultist needs to send the message declaring alleigance to the GM, and not the wolf they're connecting with as well? I actually like that - it provides them an alternative to having to connect with a pack via the sorceror, and the JL will only have themselves to thank :D

Unless the JL deliberately uses a fake outing to try and get cultists to message the "outed" JL member... ;)

Note that they need to message a wolf (or attached cultist/sorcerer) from that pack as well or it doesn't count.
(If the rules don't make that clear I have a little rewriting to do..)

As for the wolf not needing to send a PM.. I don't really see the point. Either the cultist chooses to join them, or he doesn't. For the wolves there is no real choice to make - more packmates is almost always going to help their side.

Of course the JL can try PM shenanigans to get a cultist to confess, but that has always been and always will be part and parcel of the unattached baddie roles.

Last edited:
Note that they need to message a wolf (or attached cultist/sorcerer) from that pack as well or it doesn't count.
(If the rules don't make that clear I have a little rewriting to do..)

As for the wolf not needing to send a PM.. I don't really see the point. Either the cultist chooses to join them, or he doesn't. For the wolves there is no real choice to make - more packmates is almost always going to help their side.

Of course the JL can try PM shenanigans to get a cultist to confess, but that has always been and always will be part and parcel of the unattached baddie roles.

The problem remains that baddies will probably err on the side of caution and let the cultists out in the cold again...

In