• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Best wishes with everything in real life, randakar.

With...errr...and unspecified amount of time on the jump-...till the rabid diabetics attack:

(2) Boris - Steed (559), Trinitrotoluen (560)
(1) AOk - Bagricula (555)

I believe this is where we're at?

Kingepyon, what's the purple supposed to indicate?

Purple = sorcerer

I'd do different colours to indicate packs, and who is allied with who.

Green = good
Red = bad
Orange = other bad
cyan = seer/priest
purple/pink = sorcerer/unattached cultists

Except I forgot to make joeb cyan this game.

All in all I agree with snoop. Adamus may have turned out to be a sorcerer, but he could've just as easily been a villager. This doesn't really tell us much.

I hope we find an orange pack soon, so we have something to work with.

Last edited:
It would be nice to see some orange. Thanks for keeping the tally going.

Yes, I really am this bored...

(2) Boris - Steed (559), Trinitrotoluen (560)
(1) Trinitrotoluen - Reis (562)

Did I miss the announced next deadline?

Jump on bandwagon.

VOTE BORIS

I agree with voting boris, but not just for the sake of wagoning someone.

As a replacement for Nautilu we don't really know much about him, and his last two votes have been pretty useless, analysis wise. Since running him up is the best way to learn about someone (now or in the future) I agree with voting him.

Vote Boris

(4) Boris - Steed (559), Trinitrotoluen (560), Falc (566), Kingepyon (567)

Yawn...

True.

unvote Boris, vote Vainglory

I still can't make sense out of his comment that AOK should have died when he himself made sure that he wouldn't.

Eh. Let's see what happens...

Unvote AOK
Vote Vainglory

(3) Boris - Steed (559), Falc (566), Kingepyon (567)
(2) Vainglory - Trinitrotoluen (569), Bagricula (570)

Official votecount is official
09 hours 44 minutes remaining

Boris (3) - Steed , Falc, Kingepyon
Vainglory (2) - Trinitrotoluen, Bagricula
Trinitrotoluen (1) - reis91

Not voted:some people

Missed one vote: Ciryandor, Bagricula, Steed

Last edited:
Official votecount is official
09 hours 44 minutes remaining

Boris (3) - Steed , Falc, Kingepyon
Vainglory (2) - Trinitrotoluen, Bagricula
Trinitrotoluen (1) - reis91

Not voted:some people

Missed one vote: Ciryandor, Bagricula, Steed

Did Steed vote or not officially?

Edit: Resolved.

You broke the tie in favor of adamus.

DAMNIT! I see my mistake now: that second "unvote AOK vote Adamus" was meant to be "unvote Adamus vote AOK" to tie them up again and kill both. I found them equally suspicious. I'm a total moron, feel free to shout at me.

Boris is getting too far out ahead, Reis seems determined to kill TNT which implies he knows something so:

Vote Trinitrotuluen

damnit! I see my mistake now: That second "unvote aok vote adamus" was meant to be "unvote adamus vote aok" to tie them up again and kill both. I found them equally suspicious. I'm a total moron, feel free to shout at me.

sh0ut!

Edit: All caps preventer even functions when using a 0 for an O :eek:

DAMNIT! I see my mistake now: that second "unvote AOK vote Adamus" was meant to be "unvote Adamus vote AOK" to tie them up again and kill both. I found them equally suspicious. I'm a total moron, feel free to shout at me.

Boris is getting too far out ahead, Reis seems determined to kill TNT which implies he knows something so:

Vote Trinitrotuluen

Right. I see what you did there.

Vote Vainglory

I really wonder what could our pack compositions be; I'm not even sure I want to vote off Boris, given he is subbing into an inactive role; he could easily be just another villager. I would recommend hebelecan/Falc to be looked at however, given that he's been active enough to participate, but felt that someone else could use the role better.

VOTE Vainglory

Tying me with Adamus would have been idiotic if he was a villager. That is as good as we have right now. That move only makes sense as a baddie.