• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Official votecount
00 hours 40 minutes remaining on the jump clock

Syber_sid (5) - Kingepyon [215], joebthegreat [227], Trinitrotoluen [228], Vainglory [231], AOK. 11 [211,245]
esemesas (4) - snoopdogg [210,250], jacob-lundgren [209,252], syber_sid [214,242,253], THE_SPLIT [261]
jacob-Lundgren (3) - Eternaly_Lost [220], Bagricula [222], drxav [251]
reis91 (2) - EUROO7 [212], Hearth [219]
hebelcan (2) - reis91 [208], Adamus [234]
Eternaly_Lost (2) - hebelecan [221], slinky [254]
joebthegreat (1) - Steed [232]
Trinitrotoluen (1) - esemesas [233]

Not voted: Ciryandor, Nautilu

Our GM appears to be more active than the players. I like that in a GM. You're a good kid randakar, you're gonna go places.

Our GM appears to be more active than the players. I like that in a GM. You're a good kid randakar, you're gonna go places.

It's because I am alone at home with just a baby for company and a heavy case of feeling bored beyond belief.
Normally I have weekends filled with family stuff or game-related social activities. This weekend, however ..

Unvote Reis
Vote Ese

Official votecount
00 hours 10 minutes remaining on the jump clock

Syber_sid (5) - Kingepyon [215], joebthegreat [227], Trinitrotoluen [228], Vainglory [231], AOK. 11 [211,245]
esemesas (5) - snoopdogg [210,250], jacob-lundgren [209,252], syber_sid [214,242,253], THE_SPLIT [261], EUROO7 [212,265]
hebelcan (2) - reis91 [208], Adamus [234]
reis91 (1) - Hearth [219]
Trinitrotoluen (1) - esemesas [233]

Unvote Trinitrotoluen
Vote Syber_sid

azn-supplies.gif

The line is dead.

Official votecount
00 hours 00 minutes remaining on the jump clock

Syber_sid (6) - Kingepyon [215], joebthegreat [227], Trinitrotoluen [228], Vainglory [231], AOK. 11 [211,245], esemesas [233,267]
esemesas (6) - snoopdogg [210,250], jacob-lundgren [209,252], syber_sid [214,242,253], THE_SPLIT [261], EUROO7 [212,265], reis91 [208,268]
hebelcan (1) -Adamus [234]
reis91 (1) - Hearth [219]

[video=youtube;QKcF5je7K2E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKcF5je7K2E[/video]

Day 1

The day starts quietly, almost tranquil, over the city of New Caprica.

water_caprica_city.jpg

The peace however is roughly shattered by a loud dispute in the middle of the street, not so far from the heart of the governmental district. A small crowd has gathered around two men .
"Haven't you heard? Cylons look like humans now!" Syber_sid screams at the small crowd that starts to gather. Pointing the other man (esemesas), he says "That man is was looking shifty! I bet he was hiding a bomb or something. Grab him!" Some people are starting to get agitated, and move towards the accused. A police officer is trying to calm things down, but suddenly Syber takes out a gun and says "Let me shoot him! He and his shifty looking friend - where - right! There you are .." He aims ..
But before he can fire, the policeman shoots him through the head. Blood and brain spatters everywhere.
Syber_sid the man with a gun (hunter villager) got killed by the police in a shooting incident.

Covered in gore, the other man laughs. "Too late. Caprica will be destroyed before the day is out. Long live the Cylon race!"
Too bad for him the angry mob did not take too kindly to that remark, either.
Esemesas the Cylon Infiltrator was torn into tiny pieces by an angry mob.

Night 1

That night, Caprica burns. When the nukes start falling, mass panic ensues. Most of the people die, if not to the nukes then to the fallout and radiation, and if not to that then to the blind rage and panic of other people.
So did it happen that Hearth the city dweller (villager) was killed quietly without anyone really noticing, between all the other carnage and gore.

Nukes_in_Miniseries3-300x168.jpg

Syber_sid the man with a gun (hunter villager) was lynched.
Esemesas the Cylon Infiltrator was lynched.
Hearth the city dweller (villager) was hunted.

Last edited:
You forgot to add reis's vote, Cap'n

You forgot to add reis's vote, Cap'n

Just forgot to update the numbers.
Also, update's up. Minus some RP fluff, but that can wait.

You can put me on the sub list

There I go risking myself to save Ese and my packmates do not help me.

Fools.

AOK´s pack is exploding. Don´t mind them, AOK, I´ll hunt you last.

Sorry for being unable to vote; I was coming home from a road-trip and underestimated the time it would take me to get to a PC by an hour. Hot damn, we got ourselves a live one; this clears reis of infiltrator pack almost assuredly, EURO, SPLIT and snoop are also somewhat cleared.

Vote Eternaly_Lost

I am not going to make it a tie

Looks like hesitation in running up a wolf and potential packmate.

Vote Slinky

Using the proven wonder of whatever that baddie tell esemesas did was. I propose either Steed or Adamus.

VOTE ADAMUS

You can put me on the sub list

Not really, no.
I would only do you that particular disfavor by subbing you in for an outed baddie. :p