• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Does that mean that there will be a STEAM version of the game? If so I will buy the steam version.

I'd be very surprised if there isn't a Steam version of the game. Note, I do not know, and I have no inside information whatsoever.

Can't Paradox reach out?

I'm sure it's harder for Steam to keep track of all the games being released as it is for the devs to inform Steam.

Can't Paradox reach out?

I'm sure it's harder for Steam to keep track of all the games being released as it is for the devs to inform Steam.

I'd be very surprised if Paradox tells all other digital distribution channels that the game is out, but neglect to tell Steam... ;)

I remember reading an article in which someone said steam wouldn't be top dog in 5 years time and a bunch of people getting all in a rage trying to refute that. But Steam seems to be doing its best to lose ground and transform itself into the (not so) lovable, impersonal corporation. Still, its unlikely that they would be late on the release day. Thats far too many missed sales if other companies have a one day window (or more).

I'd be very surprised if Paradox tells all other digital distribution channels that the game is out, but neglect to tell Steam... ;)

You know what I mean.

If it were my games and my costumers Steam was losing me, I would nag at them until my game was up there.

I'd pre-order the game, but it's not on Steam, and that's where all my Paradox games are at.