• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This shouldn't be the case. Does it say anything? Can you download the game?

I had this. During the steam summer sale, I bought the paradox complete pack (owned 50% of it already, but hey) and on the list of my possible downloads (the one time pop up you get after buying something on steam) was sengoku. I didn't opt to download it and a few days later when i remembered that it wasn't out yet, i couldn't find it. thought i was going crazy.

no probs.

i'm still hoping they'd release some sort of a demo to keep us occupied [really excited for this title] until the release xD but that's not likely to happen, since the release date's just a month ahead.

This may have been mistaken for this: "Total War: SHOGUN 2 Sengoku Jidai Unit Pack DLC" I hate when game companies copy Paradox. :(

This may have been mistaken for this: "Total War: SHOGUN 2 Sengoku Jidai Unit Pack DLC" I hate when game companies copy Paradox. :(

Huh? Copying paradox? The timeframe is often referred to as the 'Sengoku Jidai'. ODaly is also right in his post, its version 2 of a 12 year old game. They released DLC for a remake of an old game of theirs; the DLC seems appropriately named.

Although I'm sure your post was tongue in cheek...

And how should we call the period then?

Men with funny hats with big pointy sticks fighting in formations shouting out loud period?