Thread: Intense whole server lag

Arsenal of DemocracyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Intense whole server lag

Many people have been experiencing intense lag starting from yesterday morning and continuing on through to currently, and nobody knows what the cause is.

Maintenance has been performed, routers let cool down etc, so the problem IS server-sided, can the server maybe be let cooled down for an hour?
    *wiggles* AWWWWWWWW yeeeahhh I'm dowwnnn with the shiznits man, just ask mr popo what I'm on, *squeeks*

First moderator of the Dreamlords Paradox forums, in-game moderator of Dreamlords:Resurrection

Live by the sword, die by ours.- TCW

Private

Yes. And PvP is beeing placed in "wait state" due to this. Fix

PvP is client-to-client, so it shouldnt be affected by server lag.

But it was somehow choppy yesterday, but I was doing like 10 things on my computer at that time, so I thought it came from there...

everything is mostly client side for the game, except when finishing a mission and pvp matches(tho this is still client to client, like stated above), anytime that you access the server is during the mission start, mission end, and when you do anything in patria

if the game itself is laggy then it maybe on your comp that is causing the problem, and in pvp it is possible that the other player is the cause of the lag
    I'm about the content, new content is always good, stay with the same stuff for years I might not stay around
    But Dreamlords is one of the exceptions, I've been playing since August 2008, even tho it repeats from time to time...
    i find myself playing it mostly all day, and now being a Mod makes it even harder to leave

One of the current Mods on Dreamlords

Arsenal of DemocracyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

That's the thing, ask in the main chat, it is a lot of people that started having the lag at the same time, during all actions. During PvP, PvE, Co Op, sitting chatting doing nothing else, mission end, mission start etc.
    *wiggles* AWWWWWWWW yeeeahhh I'm dowwnnn with the shiznits man, just ask mr popo what I'm on, *squeeks*

First moderator of the Dreamlords Paradox forums, in-game moderator of Dreamlords:Resurrection

Live by the sword, die by ours.- TCW

same problem from me.. some days it take a while to load any map as well
    what's dreamlord ?

[17:45] [AOP] Shadowscythe: that island is your patria, you fight off hordes of monsters and save your little 'castle' basically....

Hahahhaahh Shadow is my hero

hmm sounds like the same thing that happened like early last era... the server would be down for log-on, though paradox connect... so i think that paradox does server maintenance every now and again for the paradox connect games.... which inturn slows down gaming for the duration... now i'm not totally sure of this but it seems like it may be that more then anything else...
    I'm about the content, new content is always good, stay with the same stuff for years I might not stay around
    But Dreamlords is one of the exceptions, I've been playing since August 2008, even tho it repeats from time to time...
    i find myself playing it mostly all day, and now being a Mod makes it even harder to leave

One of the current Mods on Dreamlords

Yeh boys i'm getting lag as well it's real bad over here!