• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Researched, as in you built the buildings in the Strongholds?

If you've built them on both ends, send your troops to a Stronghold with the building then right click on the unit. An option should be available to teleport which brings up a map with the various stones and other enabled strongholds to transport to. Traveling to stones is a one way trip however, I don't believe you can travel from stones back to a Stronghold or to another stone.

Researched, as in you built the buildings in the Strongholds?

If you've built them on both ends, send your troops to a Stronghold with the building then right click on the unit. An option should be available to teleport which brings up a map with the various stones and other enabled strongholds to transport to. Traveling to stones is a one way trip however, I don't believe you can travel from stones back to a Stronghold or to another stone.

You can use stones to teleport around if you have at least one Sidhe Pathway, with one exception: It's impossible to right-click anywhere in Bedegraine Forest, so teleporting to the two stones there is a one-way trip.

I have to create a pathway in both strongholds? Crap. Didn't know that.

As far as stones, will any stones work, or only certian ones?

THanks for the help.

You don't need Pathways in both strongholds. For example, if I had a Pathway in Norfolk's Stronghold but not in the Welsh one, I could teleport to Wales from Norfolk but I wouldn't be able to teleport back.

You can use any stone, but be careful: Swamps look very similar to Standing Stones on the map.

I think i get it now as far as strongholds.

eightdeer are you saying that I can't use swamp stones? Can I use stones in other kings territories? Will it let me go to any stone on the map?

I am really digging the Druids expansion. More fun than the saxon one I think, although I liked it to.

Thanks again.

To answer your questions: No, only Standing Stones can be used for teleportation. Yes, you *can* use stones in other kingdoms, but be careful because entering another king's lands usually starts a war. Yes, you can teleport to any Standing Stone on the map.

Disclaimer: I've only ever played the original campaign. The expansions might have different rules about teleporting, but I don't think they do.

the teleport icon does not show

- I have build sacred meadows and sidhe pathways in my stronghold
- i move my army into the stronghold
- i right click on the army
- but the teleport icon does not show??

What am I doind wrong here? Do I need to meet any other requirement (skills and stuff, may only certain units teleport)?