How to Make Your Own Magicka Robe - Manual Released!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dannie

Paradox Publishing
10 Badges
Nov 9, 2010
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
View Sofi Toll, costume designer, when she makes her own robe in less than two minutes.
Also, make sure to keep an eye on the cat moving around :)
Get the manual for making your own Magicka robe here:

Download the PDF guide here!
Maybe we will put up a robe contest soon for those who catch hold of needle and thread..
Get your robes ready!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions:
i want a black robe with red trim and a purple robe with white trim :3 the blackone will be my Sith Mage :3

Is this how all the bathrobes are made?

Also, she totally used haste to do that. I suspect she also had the knife od counter-striking in place of a sowing needle and was wearing rogue robes beneath that dress.

someone upload the template for making one, i def want to comish a custom robe if i can find someone who can do it for me.

someone upload the template for making one, i def want to comish a custom robe if i can find someone who can do it for me.

Click the little icon above the video, that where the manual with template are, or do you mean having someone make them of the appropriate size so you can print them and not have to draw them yourself.

I'll make mine with a Goretex layer so it's waterproof, HAHAH LIKE TO SEE YOU FREEZE ME NOW BITCHEEES!!!!!!!

Is this how all the bathrobes are made?

Also, she totally used haste to do that. I suspect she also had the knife od counter-striking in place of a sowing needle and was wearing rogue robes beneath that dress.

The one in the video is a regular robe, but the bath robes are made in a very similar way.
For the rest, you are totally correct.

28147020838634921150510.jpg

So here it is! Besides my FLGS's stand in Tenerife Lan Party's Manga convention! As soon as I can I will upload some more photos on my fb!
Cheers!