How to Make Your Own Magicka Robe - Manual Released!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
shit! I want a robe!
But the fact that theres not an spanish guide for me and that i never sewed anything and have no idea, makes it very difficult T_T
And, the guide is made for an standard height? Because I thought that height should matter when making it.

I am still working on getting the full sized images to work properly but here is a smaller one for now.
Oi7xYT

Is it visible or have I failed again?

Fiddlesticks.

(Edit: After several more failed post attempts I have decided that I had better clean them up, thus they are deleted.)

Last edited:
Dalwocket uses Call in Community Wizard!... It is very effective! :)

Gramerci.

help with reproducing the paper templates from pdf manual

Dear Magicians !

I decided to sew my own robe using pdf published by Paradox

http://www.magickagame.com/news/2011/7/how-to-make-your-own-magicka-robe-manual-released

But I really struggle to reproduce drawned pictures. I tried to draw them in smaller scale, just trying to prepare small scale paper templates but I really miss some measurements not shown there. May be I am too "technical type person" :) .. anyway I will try to add below some pictures of what I miss, could you please, either update pdf or sent me answers or tips how to overcome this ?:)

The main problem is,that without these measurements (red lines) I am really unable to determine position of certain points. To fully understand those pictures I drawned:
Red are lines which I would like to know how long they are (in regard to already shown numbers, cm according to manual).
Grey is either line of symmetry (if it is symmetric shape) or it is simply line dividing something into exact half (usually perpendicular lines)
Black (in some pictures are added black lines) they simply represent my way of understanding the picture and using those lines as reference to acquire other parts of pictures (it is not important to pay attention to those lines imo :) )

Thank you very much for any help ! I really would like to make it as accurate and good as possible :)

Of course I will share some photos with you then ! :D

To make it easier to answer, I numbered the red lines, so you can just type number and length :)

there they are - https://plus.google.com/photos/117069788413820809083/albums/6020800751217295041?authkey=CKzIzNipwpzq2QE

Last edited:
Hi!

I'm unsure who could help you with this (OP is old, from before I started in this company) but I will see if I can find any assistance for you!

Ok, so far, because I really dont have experience with all this sewing stuff and skills :D .. I tried to make it in small scale, to learn things and to see if I could make it :). I have impovised with some measurements, and was able to connect them together. Here is the result :D .. all measurements are devided by 10 so its about 15cm from top to bottom haha :)
so here are small scale paper templates
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/...6022427894630308818&oid=117069788413820809083

here is the result of 6 sewed pieces
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/...6022428624850677506&oid=117069788413820809083

and here again opened :)
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/...6022427935440132978&oid=117069788413820809083

now adding slieves to the whole piece, that will be interesting -_-

I do hope somebody is still looking at this forum! I want to make this for my son who loves Magicka but I have no clue how big this pattern would be and how much to scale it down to an American 5T size! Is there anybody that can help me with that?

I do hope somebody is still looking at this forum! I want to make this for my son who loves Magicka but I have no clue how big this pattern would be and how much to scale it down to an American 5T size! Is there anybody that can help me with that?

I'm not sure there is anyone here at the office that has the skills an knowledge to help you do that. I hope that there is someone in the community that can help though.

I need to find some one who can make this for me (I can barely patch a hole in my britches), but I am definitely going with a pink robe with gold trim that looks like the Reservoir Dogs one.

Hello, TimeMage8 here. I have tried to open the pdf-file for the magician robe but I can open it. I would be very happy if someone could fix that problem so that I can make a more exact robe. Please?

Hello, TimeMage8 here. I have tried to open the pdf-file for the magician robe but I can open it. I would be very happy if someone could fix that problem so that I can make a more exact robe. Please?
Good news! I was able to track down a copy of the .pdf file. Would you believe me if I told you that people are actually selling access to it? I kid you not, three websites had it, but I could not get at it unless I bought memberships! Anyway, I was able to find this on the Internet Archive. If the link does not work, let me know, as I will then upload the file to somewhere... Actually, I will upload the file to this post, just in case.

Now, hopefully someone at Paradox will see this and will make sure that we do not lose access to the file again.

Attachments

• Magicka_How_to_make_your_own_Robe_Manual.pdf
    11,8 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: