+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to Make Your Own Magicka Robe - Manual Released!

61 games registered

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

How to Make Your Own Magicka Robe - Manual Released!

View Sofi Toll, costume designer, when she makes her own robe in less than two minutes.
    Also, make sure to keep an eye on the cat moving around
    Get the manual for making your own Magicka robe here:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Magicka_How_to_make_your_own_Robe_Manual.pdf
Views:	14420
Size:	11.78 MB
ID:	37892 <-pdf
    Maybe we will put up a robe contest soon for those who catch hold of needle and thread..
    Get your robes ready!

Last edited by Kallocain; 13-07-2011 at 16:59.

Second Lieutenant
    Magicka

London, England, United Kingdom, 106078429431815, London, United Kingdom
    i want a black robe with red trim and a purple robe with white trim :3 the blackone will be my Sith Mage :3
    QRESA Shif+m1 Shift+m1 shuts QFASA users up every time.

Your beams are too slow for my awesomeness.

Recruit
    Magicka

Singapore, Singapore, 101883206519751, Singapore, Singapore
    Can you guys just give some away?

Producer Paradox Dev Team Kallocain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tuggray View Post
    i want a black robe with red trim and a purple robe with white trim :3 the blackone will be my Sith Mage :3
    Be sure to upload a picture of it once you have made it.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDungeonlandElven Legacy CollectionEU3 Complete
    Heir to the ThroneImpireThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    Pirates of Black CoveSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

If I can cannibalize enough cloth, I may try to convince someone to make one. I'd do it myself, but just as wizards can't swim, I can't manage to sew anything without something being set on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by unacomn View Post
    If I can cannibalize enough cloth, I may try to convince someone to make one. I'd do it myself, but just as wizards can't swim, I can't manage to sew anything without something being set on fire.
    Just make the Patched Robe then. =p

Magicka

Is this how all the bathrobes are made?

Also, she totally used haste to do that. I suspect she also had the knife od counter-striking in place of a sowing needle and was wearing rogue robes beneath that dress.

Second Lieutenant
    Magicka

someone upload the template for making one, i def want to comish a custom robe if i can find someone who can do it for me.

Crusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

I'll have to find myself a good tailor.

I was a little concerned about the "blood and gore" warning at the start.

Totally making one, maroon with golden trim, I'll try to take pictures when it's done

Quote Originally Posted by tuggray View Post
    someone upload the template for making one, i def want to comish a custom robe if i can find someone who can do it for me.

Click the little icon above the video, that where the manual with template are, or do you mean having someone make them of the appropriate size so you can print them and not have to draw them yourself.

Fun to see a familiar face doing the sewing! And I just might have to bring out my sewing machine from the Dusty Corner of Disuse™ and make one myself...

Second Lieutenant
    Magicka

I'll make mine with a Goretex layer so it's waterproof, HAHAH LIKE TO SEE YOU FREEZE ME NOW BITCHEEES!!!!!!!

Producer Paradox Dev Team Kallocain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vesuvius View Post
    Is this how all the bathrobes are made?

Also, she totally used haste to do that. I suspect she also had the knife od counter-striking in place of a sowing needle and was wearing rogue robes beneath that dress.
    The one in the video is a regular robe, but the bath robes are made in a very similar way.
    For the rest, you are totally correct.

Me and a friend just started doing work on our own robes i'm going with purple and gold trim and he's doing black and gold trim.

So here it is! Besides my FLGS's stand in Tenerife Lan Party's Manga convention! As soon as I can I will upload some more photos on my fb!
    Cheers!

Second Lieutenant
    Magicka

awesome mate!
    Join our Community on Magicka PvP @ http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Magickapvp.

Lead and GoldMagickaMajesty II CollectionPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black Cove

very cool. Now you just need to photoshop in an energy ball or some lightning ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast