• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, I refuse to use gamersgate, will it be on STEAM?
Why would you do that?
I prefer Gamersgate to anything when it's about by paradox developed or paradox published games.
Also, when it's about such niche or indie games like the SR series, the support of STEAM is HORRIBLE.
Just look at SR2020, they needed 3 months longer than all the other Download services when it's about little patches.
And Steam has a special file organization for the games, so you cant just use the normal patch.exe in the most cases.

Therefore I really recommend you to use Gamersgate, Impulse or Direct2Drive to get SR:CW.

,and also gamergate customer service is great they will work with you if you had an error on something(i think someone said they gave himerefund one time but, I aim not sure.) Steam takes weeks for a reply.

But what about store retails in toronto where can i buy a disc version not downloadable one?

If I were you, id have a look at your local Amazon Store page.

Im no American or Canadian but im pretty convinced, the game is available in US / CAN as well ;)

Amazon is rather cheap (at least in Europe) and you dont have to hunt down the game yourself^^ Its getting delivered to you :D

We're looking to get more details about where the retail (boxed) version is available, but a lot of stores no longer carry many PC titles outside of the "triple-A" big publisher list.

We'll pass along details when we know them... though of course there are many different choices for Digital Download availability now.

Non of these do me any good in the U.S.A.

When will the Boxed version be out in the U.S.A.? It not at Walmart, Gamestop, or amazon.com in the U.S.A.

What I dont understand is why we don't have it in the USA in a boxed version. BattleGoat is in Canada so why no Boxed versions in the USA?

Just so you know I am not buying this game unless it is in a box. I am not buying it online. I want a copy of the game on-hand...

Last edited:
Yeah, I refuse to use gamersgate, will it be on STEAM?

You CANT be serious ???

Steam is the WORST out there - bar none. The have non-existing customer service: if and when you get a reply after days or weeks (true story... !), then its often just to redirect you to the producers of the games.

Point of fact is that it IS on Steam now - but without a manual AND without the latest patch.

Very impressive indeed !!!