+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy SR:CW

Arnoldson Fnordgren Demi Moderator RedRalphWiggum's Avatar

Last edited by RedRalphWiggum; 13-07-2011 at 19:41.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of Nations
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

my address is not house or street my address is Soviet Union
    And don't forget my favourite D2D with preorder: http://www.direct2drive.com/11148/pr...d-War-Download
    here we are - nine miles beyond the dweling of his Satanic majesty

will it also be on steam?

Quote Originally Posted by boeli View Post
    will it also be on steam?
    Yeah, I refuse to use gamersgate, will it be on STEAM?
    Last edited by Top hats daily; 14-07-2011 at 23:30.

Really? Dare I ask why? Perhaps a discussion for another thread...

As far as we know it will be on steam but they took a few months on the last SR2020 update so I can't speak to the timeline. You should ask over at steam, give them a nudge
    Chris Latour
    BattleGoat Studios
    chris@battlegoat.com

Will it be on for Impulse and for worldwide sales on impulse?

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Top hats daily View Post
    Why would you do that?
    I prefer Gamersgate to anything when it's about by paradox developed or paradox published games.
    Also, when it's about such niche or indie games like the SR series, the support of STEAM is HORRIBLE.
    Just look at SR2020, they needed 3 months longer than all the other Download services when it's about little patches.
    And Steam has a special file organization for the games, so you cant just use the normal patch.exe in the most cases.

Therefore I really recommend you to use Gamersgate, Impulse or Direct2Drive to get SR:CW.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesPride of Nations500k club

,and also gamergate customer service is great they will work with you if you had an error on something(i think someone said they gave himerefund one time but, I aim not sure.) Steam takes weeks for a reply.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by RISINGSOUTH92 View Post
    ,and also gamergate customer service is great they will work with you if you had an error on something(i think someone said they gave himerefund one time but, I aim not sure.) Steam takes weeks for a reply.
    Ditto. I bought most of my paradox games from Gamersgate.

Steam just sucks. *whistles*

Hearts of Iron IIINaval War: Arctic CircleSupreme Ruler: Cold War

In a dinghy in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.
    Well, will it be on Steam?

discussed here
    Chris Latour
    BattleGoat Studios
    chris@battlegoat.com

Hearts of Iron IIINaval War: Arctic CircleSupreme Ruler: Cold War

In a dinghy in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.
    Will it be available as physical copies in stores such as Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Gamestop, etc?

It is now on STEAM!

And update 1 works with Steam too.

- Daxon
    Daxon Flynn - BattleGoat Studios

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

But what about store retails in toronto where can i buy a disc version not downloadable one?

Quote Originally Posted by Agim I Muzaka View Post
    But what about store retails in toronto where can i buy a disc version not downloadable one?
    If I were you, id have a look at your local Amazon Store page.

Im no American or Canadian but im pretty convinced, the game is available in US / CAN as well

Amazon is rather cheap (at least in Europe) and you dont have to hunt down the game yourself^^ Its getting delivered to you

We're looking to get more details about where the retail (boxed) version is available, but a lot of stores no longer carry many PC titles outside of the "triple-A" big publisher list.

We'll pass along details when we know them... though of course there are many different choices for Digital Download availability now.

HoI AnthologyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Semper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarMount & Blade: Warband
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by RedRalphWiggum View Post
    Non of these do me any good in the U.S.A.

When will the Boxed version be out in the U.S.A.? It not at Walmart, Gamestop, or amazon.com in the U.S.A.

What I dont understand is why we don't have it in the USA in a boxed version. BattleGoat is in Canada so why no Boxed versions in the USA?

Just so you know I am not buying this game unless it is in a box. I am not buying it online. I want a copy of the game on-hand...
    Last edited by flybyu; 10-08-2011 at 16:38.

Master Sergeant/LRRP/DK nick-bang's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEast India Company CollectionFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Naval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Top hats daily View Post
    You CANT be serious ???

Steam is the WORST out there - bar none. The have non-existing customer service: if and when you get a reply after days or weeks (true story... !), then its often just to redirect you to the producers of the games.

Point of fact is that it IS on Steam now - but without a manual AND without the latest patch.

Very impressive indeed !!!
    Never forgive - never forget

Supreme Ruler: Cold War

Hi Guy's newby on the block, no one's mentiond Ebay is there a reason?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast