+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: "Revenge of the Habsburgs!" — Wednesdays, 18.30 CST

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

"Revenge of the Habsburgs!" — Wednesdays, 18.30 CST

An EU3 MP campaign, Austria gets big again!
    Starting July 6th.

Wednesday, 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM CST

Version: Divine Wind, 5.1
    Checksum: BJLT

GM: James The 1st

Host:

General Rules:
    1. Wartax is allowed. Due to new gameplay elements in Divine Wind, it is less advantageous to farm war taxes. However, if it is seen that a player is gaming the system to exploit war taxes, it will again be banned.
    2. Lucky nations will be turned off.

3. Disrespectful treating of other players is forbidden. Any disputes about in game situations are to resolved by the GM. Continual harassment of a player will lead to removal from the game.

4. It is a players duty to find a sub to fill in for his absence, the GM holds no responsibility to this.

5. Wrecking your own nation just because you lost is forbidden. So you cant release every possible vassal, or refuse to peace and go to ridiculous lengths to annoy your enemy.

6. No sale of provinces to nations who cant see said provinces and cant see the sellers capital.

7. A player can DOW another player's vassal IF { that vassal is not allied with its overlord AND the player has no truce with the overlord }

8. Bargains between players will NOT be enforced. If a player does not hold his side of a bargain he made, the sanction is to have other players know it and act in consequence.

9. Going to war with another player just for the lulz is not allowed.

10. A MSN IM account is highly recommended to have for easy communication. It is free and easy to use.
    Peace Rules:
    Basically, there are no peace rules. Only karma. If you demand a lot, expect to give up a lot if ever defeated. If you continuously ask for little when you win a war, expect to have little to be asked of you if you lose a war.

For new players, it is advisable to work through diplomacy and ask for only a few provinces in peace deals until you get more experienced. You don't want to win a war, ask for a whole lot, then have a more experienced player come by and ruin your nation because he can demand a lot from you in return for you demanding a lot from another nation.

There are, however, rules on how you may peace out of wars:

1. Peacing a player trough an AI is prohibited. There is an exception to this rule based on the fact that the AI nation was a player in the last session which was unable to find a sub.

2. A surrender is a surrender, and is definitive. Once you invoke surrender, peace must be agreed to. You may not sit on his land refusing peace to drive up his WE and drive down his treasury, you must peace out ASAP. If the session ends after a surrender but before peace is worked out, get the peace deal finalized before the beginning of the next session. If the person who surrendered doesn't like the peace deal being offered by the attacker, he reserves the right to withdraw his surrender and continue fighting.

3. Whenever there are two players in a war and one of them is the alliance leader, the alliance leader may not peace out with an enemy nation without the explicit permission of all the other player nations in the alliance. If this rule is not followed, the other player nations reserve the right to request that they be edited back into a state of war with the same strategical situation as when the alliance leader peace deal was made.
    Rehosting:
    It is a players right to receive 2 rehosts per session. The procedure of rehosting is pretty familiar to you all ,of course, but I will sum it up just in case:
    1. Host saves the game and GM tells everyone to restart their game.
    2. Host places the savegame on the forum and starts the server up.
    3. Players retrieve the game, please be mindful and get the save before you enter the game.
    4. GM makes a headcount, tells everyone to select nations and tells the host to load the save.
    5. Game starts again.
    Please be alert in case of a rehost, no one wants a long dragging rehost, we want to have a fast routine evertime we need to rehost. Continual failure to co-operate in a fast rehost will cause us to leave without you. Our goal is to achieve a 5 minute deadline on rehosting. After your third drop, you will have to wait until the next rehost, if any come at all. In this time your nation will be AI'd. Keep stationary at MSN so I can notify you fast when you will receive an rehost.

If anyone crashes during a game, or gets disconnected, that player must contact me on MSN to notify his condition and I will patch through when to receive a rehost. I am always available on MSN during the games and will instantly see if someone notifies me on MSN.

If a player is at war at his third drop, and notifies me of his return, we will rehost. As a GM, I retain the right to shorten the rightful
    rehosts to 1 later on in the game, or decide not to rehost a second time for a player, or to rehost a third time for a player. I also reserve the right to give a rehost at any given time.

I wish to note here, even if we get to 1820, the rehost rule is still in effect.
    The GM's word is law!

Cheating and serious exploits is absolutely not allowed!
    Last edited by James The 1st; 25-07-2011 at 06:09.

Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

We will be playing a session on Wednesday and Thursday this week of the 5TH of July.

Player list:

James The 1st: France
    Jimbob: England
    Jackpot: Papal State
    Kapt Torbjorn:Holland
    wazzul: Novgorod
    Vizions: Brandenburg
    Dotto1979:Austria
    saharez: Ottomans
    Friedericus Rex : Castille
    Anando :Vijanagar
    Elcyion: Taira
    Sorgenkind: Denmark
    von_Manstein11: Portugal
    Last edited by James The 1st; 04-08-2011 at 01:30.

A bear there was, a bear! Kapt Torbjorn's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Holland
    Muscowy
    Switzerland
    Savoy
    The Hansa
    Denmark (if absolutely necessary :| )
    Last edited by Kapt Torbjorn; 06-07-2011 at 06:47.
    Showcased AAR 4/17/2010, Lord Strange's Cookie of British Awesomeness , Favourite EU3 History Book AAR Q2 2010, Favourite EU3 Narrative AAR Q3 2010

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldVictoria 2

England

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Brittany
    Japan
    Papal State
    Holland
    Navarre

Lost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Ming. Can I just have it? No one else wants it anyway and it easily becomes a major.

EDIT: Can we move this week's session to Thursday just so everyone gets the time to review their nation options, etc.?

Winner of Best Gameplay AAR (EU 1-3) Q3 2011
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week 6/26/11; 9/2/2013

"i don't like ppl coyping me" - iwanow

A bear there was, a bear! Kapt Torbjorn's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

I'd rather play as Holland on second thought. Damn my indecisiveness!
    Showcased AAR 4/17/2010, Lord Strange's Cookie of British Awesomeness , Favourite EU3 History Book AAR Q2 2010, Favourite EU3 Narrative AAR Q3 2010

Deus VultDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    Yeah I'll role with

Brandenburg
    TO
    Poland
    Pommerania
    Papal States

Lost Empire - ImmortalsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Am I going to be alone in Asia again? Whoop!

Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by gela1212 View Post
    Ming. Can I just have it? No one else wants it anyway and it easily becomes a major.

EDIT: Can we move this week's session to Thursday just so everyone gets the time to review their nation options, etc.?
    A China? Well in that case good sir, throw me down as the leader of the righteous and pure Catholic Church(Hint:it isn't Avignon)(Hint: The Papal State).

Quote Originally Posted by gela1212 View Post
    Am I going to be alone in Asia again? Whoop!
    Now you are.

Europa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Milan
    Burgundy
    Denmark
    Austria
    Ottoman Empire

Anything else bar Portugal or Holland,
    Last edited by saharez; 06-07-2011 at 07:29.
    Blocks are bad, they make you mad!

Indipidipenditant Demi Moderator LordLeto's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IV

Deccan
    Timurids
    Oman
    Morocco
    Mameluks
    Last edited by LordLeto; 06-07-2011 at 07:18.
    If I'm speaking in Gold, it means I'm speaking in my capacity as a Demi-Mod.
    Any other color, it's your choice whether to pay attention or not

"Texas is a state of mind. Texas is an obsession. Above all, Texas is a nation in every sense of the word." -- John Steinbeck

PARADOX 10 COMMANDMENTS

Burgundy
    Naples
    Castille
    Denmark

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackpot15 View Post
    A China? Well in that case good sir, throw me down as the leader of the righteous and pure Catholic Church(Hint:it isn't Avignon)(Hint: The Papal State).

Now you are.
    No epic Sino-Jap wars? D'aw.

Sino-Japanese war in Europa: A race to see who can gain the ability to actually declare war first.

Second Lieutenant Crimsonghost138's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    March of the EaglesPirates of Black CoveRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Castille
    Brandenburg
    Naples
    Portugal
    Holland

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackpot15 View Post
    Sino-Japanese war in Europa: A race to see who can gain the ability to actually declare war first.
    That would be easy, you'd just start as Minamoto! D:<

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty II Collection
    Penumbra - Black PlagueSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

My picks were chosen, so I might take Morocco or Bohemia, or Austria if nobody steps for it, as there should be an Austria.

Morocco
    Bohemia
    Austria
    not necessarily in that order.

EDIT: We are not starting tomorrow anymore?
    I need my dose of EU3 this week.
    Last edited by Dotto1979; 06-07-2011 at 08:13.

Europa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I believe we are starting today and contiuing tomorrow, yes?
    Blocks are bad, they make you mad!

Blog Entries
    Start date still reads 6/15 btw. And I'd really like it if we could move the day to Thursday, as I'll have to miss an hour tomorrow which wasn't going to be a big deal in the last campaign but will be severely hampering if I miss an hour of the beginning.

But that's just me being selfish. Whatever everyone wants! I'm Ming anyway so I don't think it matters. xP

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast