+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Puppet Madness

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Charlottesville, Virginia, United States, 112309152119072, Charlottesville, Virginia

Puppet Madness

I'm going to postpone my first USSR game until after the next patch. The game has gotten too strange. While Germany didn't puppet Poland like has happened to most people, they did puppet LUX, Denmark, and France. France then proceeded to annex Vichy.

this is a bug that was fixed with the beta patch
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
    "Most bad government has grown out of too much government."
    "Religion, as well as reason, confirms the soundness of those principles on which our government has been founded and its rights asserted."

- Thomas Jefferson

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
    - John Adams

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Rome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

IF you can download it that is.
    Nationality: English/British
    Religion: Some metaphysical stuff

yeah...i'm waiting until tonight to download it.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
    "Most bad government has grown out of too much government."
    "Religion, as well as reason, confirms the soundness of those principles on which our government has been founded and its rights asserted."

- Thomas Jefferson

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
    - John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by emperorcharlesV View Post
    this is a bug that was fixed with the beta patch
    I'm currently playing a game as USA with the last patch. Germany puppeted Poland, Belgium and France. France then annexed Vichy, so if any of this is a bug then it's not fixed as of the last patch.

I've put off playing the game until the problem is fixed. It is just too frustrating. If I knew that there was going to be a gamebreaking bug like this, I'd put off buying the expansion. I'd recommend anyone else put off buying FtM until the puppetting bug is fixed.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Rome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Every discussion about FTM ends like this but it is true tho (Broken)
    Nationality: English/British
    Religion: Some metaphysical stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan194 View Post
    Every discussion about FTM ends like this but it is true tho (Broken)
    Not really, some of us just don't care that much. Sure it's a bug, but it is really just amusing to me and doesn't stop me from being able to play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by groan View Post
    I'm currently playing a game as USA with the last patch. Germany puppeted Poland, Belgium and France. France then annexed Vichy, so if any of this is a bug then it's not fixed as of the last patch.
    it is fixed in the beta patch!

Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Charlottesville, Virginia, United States, 112309152119072, Charlottesville, Virginia
    You can play the game as Germany, which is what I'm doing.

Groan can you confirm playing with the latest patch or with the latest beta patch ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan194 View Post
    IF you can download it that is.
    Exactly. I don't have the computer skills to feel comfortable with downloading the beta. I only spent about 3 hours playing Germany from 1936 til I conquered Poland and it was puppeted. I don't feel like wasting anymore time if its going to keep happening so I'm calling it quits until the patch is official.

Quote Originally Posted by comsubpac View Post
    it is fixed in the beta patch!
    I was FINALLY able to download it!

Quote Originally Posted by ltccone View Post
    I was FINALLY able to download it!
    I haven't had any puppeting problems since I was able to install the beta patch.

Bavarian Emperor X_MasterDave_X's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossKing Arthur IIThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Somebody should close this thread then. It shocks everytime i see this thread, coming up.
    One of the 2 lucky winners of the 200k celebration
    TY Paradox for lifetime supply of your games !!!

Reichsmarschall Paradox Dev Team Darkrenown's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - Immortals
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Cynation View Post
    Exactly. I don't have the computer skills to feel comfortable with downloading the beta. I only spent about 3 hours playing Germany from 1936 til I conquered Poland and it was puppeted. I don't feel like wasting anymore time if its going to keep happening so I'm calling it quits until the patch is official.
    You could also just reinstall and use 3.02, the bug is only present in 3.03.
    Relentless madman.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourLeviathan: WarshipsSemper Fi
    CK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Cynation View Post
    I you can download (?) and install - at least - four games on your computer, as well as register on a forum (even the game codes); you are qualified for downloading a beta patch.
    ztanz wrote:
    Dakk made me laugh, I love this forum <3

Yep; all you need to do is extract the .zip file in the HOI3 folder.

+ Reply to Thread