• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(151332)

Lt. General
1 Badges
Aug 10, 2009
  • Darkest Hour
Every partisans, have their own flag. Please add this where ever you can. AOD, DH, IC HOI3 and... for future Developments.

Every partisans, have their own flag..

I think its best that the partisans agenda should be hidden when it comes to what nation they want to belong to. So no flag.
Maybe we could have different from founded partisans and those who rise from there own will.Founded partisans should have a easier access to better militias version and sometimes even with brigades.

In the timeline after 1945 and 1950s I think partisans should have generally better militias versions not just using the version number I or 1936 or whatever its called. So we could have rising partisans to militias version II and a funded partisan with militias version III and if the funding allows it the partisan has a brigade.

Last edited:
What should be added to all hoi2 series is the DH claims on provinces, AODs tech slot ready symbol. More retooling time for DH and IC via ministers.

Every partisans, have their own flag. Please add this where ever you can. AOD, DH, IC HOI3 and... for future Developments.

There might be some point to this. But maybe it should be more like EUIII, where there are different types of partisans and a flag for each to represent that. There might be a type of partisan that has no general agenda, another with the agenda of uniting with a country (maybe we wouldn't know which country), another with the goal of creating their own country, etc... I don't know if this is even possible with this game engine, but if it was that may be one interpretation. The partisan system under DH has been improved some, but this game has always had a weakness in that area.

Yes, there is some point for it but Hearts of iron is more about ww2 than nation building. But I enjoy revolting nation as much as the next player and this would look nice on a Balkan map. This is something that the developers can think of in a large upgrade.

I hope they improve the intelligence function for Hoi2-Armageddon-IC like automatic send spy.

options for tech team slots

options for tech team slots

ttslots.png
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

I mean that you can sett a maximum of how many tech slots an nation can have before starting a game. 5 is the standard setting for DH and IC but AOD would have been different, but with this function you can change this.

That should be in all hoi2 games I say.

Last edited: