+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Victoria II Random World Generator!

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

i would also like to see an update!

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Diagoras View Post
    Is there any way to disable AHD if you have V2/AHD on steam? I really, really want to try this but doesn't seem possible
    Nope, sadly not

Update or not, I'm loving this. Here's my current game:

beginning:

and now:

the scramble for Europe is won by me:

Still no update for AHD, amazing. Kittens die everyday.

so wish this could get an update, or at least a working partial!

Thumbs up

Thank you, m68135! This mod gave (and probably will give) me hours of fun when the vanilla game had exhausted itself.
    Probably the best mod for Victoria!

i regret buying AHD.... can't play this mod anymore :-(

damn you steam!

Quote Originally Posted by m68135 View Post
    I need help.

I made a semi-functional version for AHD. But pops and units aren't working.

Extract the attached file to your mod folder and give it a try. It should work without problems.

Now, if you extract either mod/333/history/units.7z or pops.7z, the game will crash when you hit Play. Can anyone figure out what's wrong?

Thanks
    I know it's been over a year, but I couldn't help but notice that:
    In units: In 1836: BJO, BLR, CHU, KLE and SOV OOBs are all blank files. Is the generator generating those correctly? No "1861" folder, if that has any effect. Files have an empty line at the top no present in the vanilla files, if that has an effect on parsing.
    In pops: In 1836: Only the Afghanistan pop file has anything in it. Is the generator repeating for every pop or stopping after one while the game tries to assign territories blank pops from the other files? In 1861, all files are blank. Do you need to remove that scenario altogether perhaps? All files have blank line at top, if that has an effect as before.

If you have it close, would it be possible for you to include the source code as you did with the old version so people can have a look around for the source of the problem?

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Sad thing is if March of the Eagles is any indication, Paradox is moving towards steamworks, which means no going back and redownloading a game without its expansion. *sigh* Another mod I'd like to play with no chance of because the mod isn't updated to latest version.

I managed to get this working with AHD. The only problem I'm aware of is that it doesn't create factories properly, however the craftsmen and capitalists still spawn.
    Download link Newer version with the factory bug fixed is lower on this page.
    Last edited by fivex; 17-03-2013 at 05:11.

Quote Originally Posted by fivex View Post
    I managed to get this working with AHD. The only problem I'm aware of is that it doesn't create factories properly, however the craftsmen and capitalists still spawn.
    Download link

works great for me. thanks a bunch!

Download link
    sweet!!! do you plan on attempting to fix the factory issues?

Download link

Can anything be done to make Generator.py window stay open when it crashes so i can see where it/I messed up at?

Can you upload it to something other than mediafire? I have problems downloading from there.
    Last edited by Earl Aed; 17-03-2013 at 04:06. Reason: spelling
    Traits: Rare Visitor, Quick, Just, Ambitious, Deceitful.
    Honorary Titles: Second Lieutenant
    Held Titles:
    Claims:

"Uh, I'm next to ya."
    - Jore Jarrison.

Quote Originally Posted by zach6844 View Post
    sweet!!! do you plan on attempting to fix the factory issues?
    Yes. I'll also try to update it for HoD if it breaks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamsin1 View Post
    Can anything be done to make Generator.py window stay open when it crashes so i can see where it/I messed up at?
    Run Generator.py from a command prompt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl Aed View Post
    Can you upload it to something other than mediafire? I have problems downloading from their.
    Try this?

Yes. I'll also try to update it for HoD if it breaks again.
    Sweet!! thank you so much sir!

Thanks
    Traits: Rare Visitor, Quick, Just, Ambitious, Deceitful.
    Honorary Titles: Second Lieutenant
    Held Titles:
    Claims:

"Uh, I'm next to ya."
    - Jore Jarrison.

Apparently the problem wasn't that it wasn't creating any factories. It would create exactly one factory and then fail to create the rest. I suspect this bug was also in the original version.

New version is here
    Mirror

Apparently the problem wasn't that it wasn't creating any factories. It would create exactly one factory and then fail to create the rest. I suspect this bug was also in the original version.

New version is here
    Mirror
    awesome! thanks!

New version is here
    Mirror
    Do you know the max amount of cultures that can be set in settings.ini?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast