• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And who deals with mighty Germany, the bridge between the West and the East of Europe?

I'll have to review my contract but I belive that would be me. Though to make it easy, continue to send all dispatches to both Adamus and I, and assume a response from either is as binding as if it came from the other.

[OOC] I was mostly marking my move from casual observer to an active participant in the game[/OOC]

Germany, Fall 1901

The world around us is on the brink of conflict. Russia is preparing for a Crimean War. Austria-Hungary is making a bid for the Balkans. France is squabbling with UK over Belgium. UK, besides the eternal conflict with France, is being threatened by Russia's Army Moscow and Baltic Sea Fleet. Germany appears to be at the eye of the storm, in peace.

The crafty diplomatic efforts so far seem to yield fruits, backed up by the superb might of the German armies and fleets. The German Empire considers itself to be the "Peacekeeper of Europe". Thus, we announce that we are available to mediate any given conflict between other Powers, and act as enforcer of peace clauses.

Germany also wishes for more public communication from other powers. It helps everyone to conduct as much business as possible out in the open, with honor.

Cordially, The German Empire

rah rah rah rah rah

It is a sorry state of affairs when a sub-human asian directs diplomacy for a European Great. These are dark times we live in indeed. We, King of Great Britain and Ireland, Emperor of the Half-Globe, would never in a thousand years fathom how anyone could hire such beasts. Yes, it is our burden by birth to educate them and bring them closer to God All Mighty, but to place them in such high esteem is degrading.

Ta-Ta!

Fair warning... I had to pick my friend up from the airport and there were delays in his flight and there was road construction and now I am delayed by around 6 hours...

I'm tired and the update tomorrow might be late...

That is all.

Russia assures its neighbours that everything is under control, and that the fleet and army movements in the Baltic Sea are merely there to secure Russian sovereignty over its rightful territories, and is in no way a threat to any nation, unless they interfere. It finds the Turkish movements in Armenia most distressing, and hopes that this is merely a cautionary measure and not an attempt at war.

France would like to renounce its claims on Belgium. Hear that, Britons, take them, it's not like their cheeses are stinky enough anyway.

Our claims on the Iberian Peninsula still stand.

Excellences,

I, Ambassador Suleiman, emissary of the highly esteemed Sultan of Constantinople, will take this moment to introduce Ambassador Ali (Hearth), sent directly from Japan to participate in this meeting. Of course he has only peaceful intentions.

ForzaA Herzog von Salzburg again finds his desk piling with papers, yet important details seem to be missing. Worried that some bureaucrat might have neglected communications, he sets out to fill in the blanks.

After a flurry of activity, he scribles a few bullet points on a sheet of paper;

• War in the Crimea, urgent.
  • Italian troops maintain position along Italian-Austrian border, urgent.
  • Tensions flaring in the low countries.
  • Typical maneuvering in Scandinavia.

After a few minutes of pacing back and forth, he returns to the sheet, underlines the second "urgent" a few times, and sets to work writing letters.

Last edited:
France would like to renounce its claims on Belgium. Hear that, Britons, take them, it's not like their cheeses are stinky enough anyway.

The British empire is pleased to hear France acknowledge the rightful British claim to Belgium. Let all nations know Belgium is undisputably British.

ForzaA Herzog von Salzburg is seen pacing back and forth, face on "thunder". An aide carefully walks in, leaves a message and departs. ForzaA picks up the message, briefly scans it and loudly exclaims "WHAT? Foolishness! It accomplishes nothing."

Italy fully endorses the Italian ambassadors new role and will be the direct contact for the grand nations of Turkey, Russia & Austria-Hungary bar any discussions on existing agreements and treaties that include western powers.

Furthermore, Italy reads with trepidation that France has given up on its territorial claim of Belguim, while correct that belguim should be in british hands we seek reassurances that france will not venture into italian soverienty.

Italy fully endorses the Italian ambassadors new role and will be the direct contact for the grand nations of Turkey, Russia & Austria-Hungary bar any discussions on existing agreements and treaties that include western powers.

Furthermore, Italy reads with trepidation that France has given up on its territorial claim of Belguim, while correct that belguim should be in british hands we seek reassurances that france will not venture into italian soverienty.

Unless you provoke us, no action shall be taken against Italy.

I would be delighted to join this game, in a junior capacity (as I will be going on vacation in the middle/end of July)...I always wanted to try Diplomacy.

Let me know what nation would like me around (random is fine with me)...

Thanks!

I would be delighted to join this game, in a junior capacity (as I will be going on vacation in the middle/end of July)...I always wanted to try Diplomacy.

Let me know what nation would like me around (random is fine with me)...

Thanks!

Most of this stuff is behind the scenes and I don't know which country may appreciate a third player. If nobody tries to claim you I will assign you to the country I feel needs you the most.

Most of this stuff is behind the scenes and I don't know which country may appreciate a third player. If nobody tries to claim you I will assign you to the country I feel needs you the most.

Thanks very much!

Fall, 1901

(UNDERLINED MEANS THE ORDER FAILED)

Great Britain said:
F ENG move BRE
F Nth move Nwy
A Yor move WAL

France said:
A Pic move Bur
A Mar move Spa
F MAt move Por

Germany said:
A Ruh - Bel
A Kie - Hol
F Den Hold

Austria-Hungary said:
F Alb -> Gre
A Bud-Tri
A Ser S F Alb -> Gre

Italy said:
Fleet tyr move tun
army tus move pie
army ven support army tus move pie

Russia said:
Army Stp move Swe
Fleet Bot convoy Army Stp move Swe
Army Ukr move Rum
Fleet Sev Hold

Turkey said:
A Arm move Sev
F Bla support A Arm move Sev
A Bul move Rum

19014fall.png

THE RUSSIAN FLEET IN SEVASTOPOL IS DISLODGED, THERE IS NO LEGAL PROVINCE FOR THE RUSSIAN FLEET IS SEVASTOPOL TO RETREAT TO. THE RUSSIAN FLEET IN SEVASTOPOL IS DISBANDED.

Fall, 1901
19015fall.png

Last edited:
Units Owned / Supply Centers Owned

Great Britain: 3 units / 5 supply centers = 2 build orders
France: 3 units / 4 supply centers = 1 build orders
Germany: 3 units / 6 supply centers = 3 build orders
Austria: 3 units / 5 supply centers = 2 build orders
Italy: 3 units / 4 supply centers = 1 build orders
Russia: 3 units / 4 supply centers = 1 build orders
Turkey: 3 units / 5 supply centers = 2 build orders

---

BUILD ORDERS DUE BY 1400 GMT, 08 JULY (~24 hours). YOU MAY BUILD UNITS ONLY IN A SUPPLY CENTER PROVINCE THAT WAS YOURS IN SPRING 1901, AND ONLY IF IT IS EMPTY.

Last edited: