• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
lol, I come back after a month, and the great Ottoman Empire has taken alot of territory xD

We were inspired by the memory of your greatness :D

I and Kiwi would rather just quit and start a new game. All in favour say I.

I am also in favor of wrapping this up...and I think you mean, "say Aye"

So, you quit, and we take over your lands. Sounds good.

About the TIE, got to speak with my packm... fellow diplomats about it first.

Either a 4 way tie, or we quit and the 3 remaining powers figure out how to split the remaining territories amongst themselves.

EDIT: or whatever it was Kiwi said in that PM he sent to all the delegations.

Vote A/T/G tie

...aren't you lucky we're impatient, Germany?

Vote TIE A/T/G

I have a question: As the game evolved, a lot of people played for a while and then left. For example, I played as a junior diplomat of A-H for like 4 days because there was some sort of a lack of diplomats. I did not really commit myself to the game as I would have wanted and now when I finally returned to play, the game is almost over.

Do I have any right to claim that I played a 'winning' country?

I have a question: As the game evolved, a lot of people played for a while and then left. For example, I played as a junior diplomat of A-H for like 4 days because there was some sort of a lack of diplomats. I did not really commit myself to the game as I would have wanted and now when I finally returned to play, the game is almost over.

Same as subbing in the last day in WW for a win, I guess.

You think that's bad. If Turkey wins, Najs, Hearth and Boris get credit, whereas I've only got the ignominy of France's predictable total defeat.

It's just a point on the internet. It won't make your penis larger, so don't worry about it.

Whew thats a load of my mind.

I will accept votes placed in this thread for the TIE.

However, any order send via PM to me will override any order made publicly in this thread.

Not everyone is voting for a TIE.

I will accept votes placed in this thread for the TIE.

However, any order send via PM to me will override any order made publicly in this thread.

Not everyone is voting for a TIE.

It was me, I voted for AH to win.