• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The esteemed Senior Diplomat for Russia, having resolved all important negotiations, now retires for the moment to play EvE Online.

He also declares Magenta the official colour for Russian public announcements and discussion.

british-flag.jpg

The British Empire announces

The Treaty of the Lowlands

Brittany and Germany hereby agree and declare to abide by the following understanding;

Germany will claim Holland and Denmark; And Brittanny will not contest this.
Brittanny will claim Belgium and Norway; And Germany will not contest this.

Germany pledges not to send fleets to North Sea or English Channel without British permission.
Brittannia will pledge not to send fleets to Hel or to the Baltic without German permission.

Signed,
Brittannia

Herzog ForzaA von Salzburg despairs at the seeming lack of competence in the Austro-Hungarian bureaucracy, seeing that he receives few to none of the missives related to foreign policy

that is to say, I would hope that people could (B)CC messages to me, and not send them just to Stuckenschmidt. I can't be much of a junior diplomat, if I'm left out of all diplomacy.

The nation of France would like to remind Great Britain that Belgium is a French-populated country. Any act of aggression towards them will be seen as an act of aggression towards France.

Furthermore, we claim the Iberian peninsula as our rightful territories. Anyone wishing to contest this can meet us on the battlefield.

The nation of France would like to remind Great Britain that Belgium is a French-populated country. Any act of aggression towards them will be seen as an act of aggression towards France.

Furthermore, we claim the Iberian peninsula as our rightful territories. Anyone wishing to contest this can meet us on the battlefield.

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!

Turkey declares the year 1901 as the year of the Gangsta' Pimp Year!
(<<--- GM, take note!)

Britannia shall take this opportunity to remind their French soon-to-be neighbours that Brittannia has very little alternatives to expanding as it does, barring waging war upon France or Germany.

Britannia shall take this opportunity to remind their French soon-to-be neighbours that Brittannia has very little alternatives to expanding as it does, barring waging war upon France or Germany.

Well MAYBE you should have taken better care of your colonies then :p

Also, who is Emessass?

France should be wary of distressing this court of nations. Mutiple territorial claims on either side of the Med is both overtly inflated and dare say foolish. France should look to the table before planting their flag and waving a rifle.