• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
UNITS OWNED / SUPPLY CENTERS OWNED

Great Britain: 3 / 3 (-)
Germany: 5 / 5 (IF GERMANY WANTS, IT MAY DISBAND THE ARMY IN BUR AND BUILD ONE UNIT)
Austria-Hungary: 8 / 9 (ONE UNIT MAY BE BUILT)
Italy: 5 / 5 (-)
Russia: 6 / 6 (-)
Turkey: 4 / 6 (TWO UNITS MAY BE BUILT)

What are you guys talking about? Corsica is owned by Russia! :eek:o

The Emperor would like to state that he will dine in london, go to toilet in vienna, use berlin as a dirty bin, send all moscowians to the colloseum & return constantinople back to its orthodox religion. That is all.

London, you say?

Yes.. Too dine with my friends upon my exile.. Taking my dump on berlin etc etc

As always, Generalissimo, you know just what to say.

I wish you luck from exile.

:sigh: diplomacy is rather dull when the only person who contacts you does so to say that it wouldn't really work out between you.

:sigh: diplomacy is rather dull when the only person who contacts you does so to say that it wouldn't really work out between you.

It's not you, it's them...wait, actually, it's you...

Start casting your nets farther afield. Unless the game is down to 2-3 players its highly unlikely that none of them could use your cooperation. It's just also highly likely that the players whose cooperation you most want are also the least likely to want to give it.

It's not you, it's them...wait, actually, it's you...

Start casting your nets farther afield. Unless the game is down to 2-3 players its highly unlikely that none of them could use your cooperation. It's just also highly likely that the players whose cooperation you most want are also the least likely to want to give it.

Hm. Relationships take work though, so we'll have to see. Perhaps if an arrangement could be made... I could give up Tuesday night's card night at White's, I suppose.

:Thinks that Russia could use any help it can get:

The evacuation from Moscow is beginning even now, droves of peasants and aristocrats fleeing the doomed city for Saint Petersburg or even Scandinavia. There are rumors of revolution among the masses, as the Czar's inept handling of various diplomatic situations, including the Russian betrayal of Austria, the uncalled-for backstabbing of Reisian Germany and his mishandling of the Italian Crisis come to light.

The mighty Armies of Russia begin their lumbering progress back from the war-torn and shattered French front to defend the Motherland, but it is feared that they will return only to ashes and the drawn rifles of a Turkish-Austrian coalition. An attempt to recruit a defense force during the fall was confronted by a lack of proper equipment, assuring Moscow's fall into the hands of Russia's enemies.

An attempt to recruit a defense force during the fall was confronted by a lack of proper equipment, assuring Moscow's fall into the hands of Russia's enemies.

..Didn't realise that Russian generals were ever concerned by a lack of proper equipment.

May I suggest the (one time) Russian power of militia (hey, we already had the RAF and an Airdrop) - one half-strength unit defending Moscow (can't move and is disbanded upon retreat)