+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5 30 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1341

Thread: Diplomacy I: The Great Diplomats

Retreat to Sweden it is then, and then disband fleet Sweden in the disband phase. At least that way the three home fleets can stay around to kick out the German invaders and make life a little harder.

No no no no no
    No no no no no no no
    No no no no ...yes?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

It looks to me like Austria is plotting against Russia, what with the army in Serbia so close to Romania and the Russian heartland. If Austria so wished, it could hold Russia by the throat, and I am displeased by this.

Europa Universalis 3

Quote Originally Posted by Taiisatai64 View Post
    It looks to me like Austria is plotting against Russia, what with the army in Serbia so close to Romania and the Russian heartland. If Austria so wished, it could hold Russia by the throat, and I am displeased by this.
    I suspect that Serbian army is hanging out in case of a Turkish build for A Con.
    "My good man, this is not the time for making enemies." - Voltaire, on his deathbed, when asked to renounce Satan.

"We give you no fixed place to live, no form that is peculiar to you, nor any function that is yours alone. According to your desires and judgement, you will have and possess whatever place to live, whatever form, and whatever functions you yourself choose." - God to Adam, Oration on the Dignity of Man by Pico della Mirandola.

Europa Universalis 3

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Kiwi View Post
    Retreat to Sweden it is then, and then disband fleet Sweden in the disband phase. At least that way the three home fleets can stay around to kick out the German invaders and make life a little harder.
    In that case then:

England -1
    Germany +1
    Italy +1 (but no home sc)
    Russia even
    Austria-Hungary +1
    Turkey +1
    "My good man, this is not the time for making enemies." - Voltaire, on his deathbed, when asked to renounce Satan.

"We give you no fixed place to live, no form that is peculiar to you, nor any function that is yours alone. According to your desires and judgement, you will have and possess whatever place to live, whatever form, and whatever functions you yourself choose." - God to Adam, Oration on the Dignity of Man by Pico della Mirandola.

Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Bagricula View Post
    In that case then:

England -1
    Germany +1
    Italy +1 (but no home sc)
    Russia even
    Austria-Hungary +1
    Turkey +1
    Poor Italy.

Paradox QA Paradox Dev Team ForzaA's Avatar
    200k club500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiisatai64 View Post
    Well, if you had told me you'd prefer me to vacate a home center by moving into Galicia, I'm sure joeb would be happy to adjust

I mean, what way would you propose for me to free a home SC that is as reliable as moving an army to a province noone else can reach?
    Error in war on error on line 1.

Practitioner of "Calm Rage" joebthegreat's Avatar
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

End of Year, 1909 (PT 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Great Britain
    Retreat to Sweden

Fall, 1909
    Last edited by joebthegreat; 08-08-2011 at 12:35.
    Come play our most recent game of werewolf, or diplomacy
    Werewolf MICRO: Wolf: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 1(1 wins) || GMed: 0(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf LITE: Villager: 20(40 wins) Wolf: 11(33 wins) Seer: 2(4 wins) TOTAL: 33(66 wins) || GMed: 11100101(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf BIG: Villager: 1(600 wins) Wolf: 600(1 wins) Cultist: 2(2 wins) Priest: 1(1 wins) Lover: 1*(1 wins) Thief: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 20(1 wins) || GMed: 1(200 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    GRAND TOTAL: 2(0 wins) || GM TOTAL: 0(42 goodie wins/42 baddie wins)
    ----------
    Diplomacy: Great Britain: 0(0 wins) France: 0(0 wins) Germany: 0(0 wins) Austria: 0(0 wins) Italy: 1(0 wins) Russia: 0(0 wins) Turkey: 0(0 wins) TOTAL: 0(0 wins) || GMed: 1(0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins)

"Quote" -Author

Practitioner of "Calm Rage" joebthegreat's Avatar
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Units Owned / Supply Centers Owned

Great Britain: 4 / 3 (1 UNIT MUST BE DISBANDED)
    Germany: 5 / 6 (1 UNIT MAY BE BUILT)
    Austria-Hungary: 7 / 8 (1 UNIT MAY BE BUILT)
    Italy: 6 / 7 (1 UNIT MAY BE BUILT)
    Russia: 6 / 6 (-)
    Turkey: 3 / 4 (1 UNIT MAY BE BUILT)
    Come play our most recent game of werewolf, or diplomacy
    Werewolf MICRO: Wolf: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 1(1 wins) || GMed: 0(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf LITE: Villager: 20(40 wins) Wolf: 11(33 wins) Seer: 2(4 wins) TOTAL: 33(66 wins) || GMed: 11100101(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf BIG: Villager: 1(600 wins) Wolf: 600(1 wins) Cultist: 2(2 wins) Priest: 1(1 wins) Lover: 1*(1 wins) Thief: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 20(1 wins) || GMed: 1(200 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    GRAND TOTAL: 2(0 wins) || GM TOTAL: 0(42 goodie wins/42 baddie wins)
    ----------
    Diplomacy: Great Britain: 0(0 wins) France: 0(0 wins) Germany: 0(0 wins) Austria: 0(0 wins) Italy: 1(0 wins) Russia: 0(0 wins) Turkey: 0(0 wins) TOTAL: 0(0 wins) || GMed: 1(0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins)

"Quote" -Author

Disband Fleet Swe

And for later:

Fleet Lon Move Nth
    Fleet Nrg Move Edi
    Fleet Cly Support Fleet Nrg Move Edi

I really don't care about secrecy right now. And following that set of moves, we can see what things are like.

No no no no no
    No no no no no no no
    No no no no ...yes?

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaA View Post
    Well, if you had told me you'd prefer me to vacate a home center by moving into Galicia, I'm sure joeb would be happy to adjust

I mean, what way would you propose for me to free a home SC that is as reliable as moving an army to a province noone else can reach?
    Fair enough.

Paradox QA Paradox Dev Team ForzaA's Avatar
    200k club500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Kiwi View Post
    I really don't care about secrecy right now. And following that set of moves, we can see what things are like.
    I'll use my special move and Airdrop A Ser on London
    Error in war on error on line 1.

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaA View Post
    I'll use my special move and Airdrop A Ser on London
    You forgot about my special move, the RAF air defence bonus.

Seriously though, the worst anyone can do right now that I can do something about is F Nwy move Nrg to annoy me on the flank. And it's not really going to do much more than annoy, I'm sure there are better ways to use fleets. So meh.

No no no no no
    No no no no no no no
    No no no no ...yes?

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

I'm back - please reinstate me as rightful Kaiser Tamius von Kartoffel!

I post.. it just doesnt count Adamus's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Right Well

Build A Mar (im france Reincarnated now rememeber!)

if not then nothing.

Italy has been beaten, rome has been sacked by Goths and Metallica Fans.

I am an Emperor in Exile, i weep for my countrymen.

But i will never give in!
    The Original Werewolf Amateur
    Wins: 12 Losses: Many GM'd: 3 Werewolf Lites
    Currently playing Banished!

Europa Universalis 3

You can't be France if Ile-de-France is in German hands...wait, actually, that might qualify you...

200k clubEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineRome: Vae Victis
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    I'm back - please reinstate me as rightful Kaiser Tamius von Kartoffel!
    Long live the Kaiser!
    The Empire and its subjects are jubilant upon His Majesty's return.
    Graf Kuno von Sebodenstein wil shortly inform the Kaiser of the current diplomatic situation.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I see His Excellency Lord Chancellor M. de M. has successfully carried out the ultra-secret plan. Excellent.

The Highly self-esteemed Sultan Suleiman of Constantinople approves and has continued faith in M. de M. as the supreme leader of the Turkish horde.
    Gone underground.

I post.. it just doesnt count Adamus's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    What say you grand sultan Italy is at your mercy, do you wish us destroyed by your hand, We are but mere puppets to your grand supremacy, all we wish is to see the liars and betrayers Austria and Von Liar himself Forzaa on a spike and italy will be yours, plunder all you want, weshall now focus are forces on keeping back the austrian scum from winning this game if it kills us. Allah be with you.
    The Original Werewolf Amateur
    Wins: 12 Losses: Many GM'd: 3 Werewolf Lites
    Currently playing Banished!

Europa Universalis 3

Who hasn't turned in builds?

I've done mine, and England has made their's public. Italy can't build for lack of home supply centers.

Germany? Austria-Hungary?

Austria-Hungary only has one build option, army Bud. Must be Germany, then.

No no no no no
    No no no no no no no
    No no no no ...yes?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5 30 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 ... LastLast