• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also, when did France lose North Afrika. IMNSHO, they should have kept the Free France alive there.

Vive la France!

Please paint North Africa powder blue.

Um, Joeb, the Baltic fleet should be in Ska. Check the original set of orders I sent in, I said "Fleet Bal move Ska". The orders I sent in afterwards were just to correct the land armies orders.

I find the British betrayal of the coalition highly worrying, and I also don't see the sense in it. The plan was to defeat Italy and send in draw orders for every member of the coalition, but, if you insist on supporting the losing side in this, so be it. We will bomb your towns and cities until nothing is left but ash.

Um, Joeb, the Baltic fleet should be in Ska. Check the original set of orders I sent in, I said "Fleet Bal move Ska". The orders I sent in afterwards were just to correct the land armies orders.

You can't move from Bal to Ska, silly Russian.

Why did Germany's F North Atlantic - Mid-Atlantic fail?

Mid-Atlantic was vacated. The two territories are adjacent.

There should be no dislodgement here.

Why did Germany's F North Atlantic - Mid-Atlantic fail?

Mid-Atlantic was vacated. The two territories are adjacent.

There should be no dislodgement here.

ITA F Bre also moved there.

Good catch. Thanks.

dancing_pickle.gif

No problem

I find the British betrayal of the coalition highly worrying, and I also don't see the sense in it. The plan was to defeat Italy and send in draw orders for every member of the coalition, but, if you insist on supporting the losing side in this, so be it. We will bomb your towns and cities until nothing is left but ash.

I have had no word from the Tsar, the Emperor or the Sultan regarding plans to draw, otherwise I would have accepted them. The Kaiser alone responded saying he would be willing to draw. With that in mind, maintaining a balance of power was my prime objective. I assure you Great Briain has no ambitions beyond naval supremacy in the Atlantic and North Sea, and preventing any one power gaining supremacy in Europe.

Presumably you'd be happy with a draw then, yes?

Absolutely. I'll bring your attention to this message:

================================================================================
To : Bagricula
ForzaA
joebthegreat
reis91
Taiisatai64
Date : 2011-07-30 22:36
Title : Diplomacy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm thinking

Fleet Edi Move Nth
Fleet Lon Support Fleet Edi Move Nth
Fleet Liv Support Fleet Nrg Move NAt
Fleet Cly Support Fleet Nrg Move NAt

That pushes the Italian northern fleet back, and puts us into a position to push the southern fleet back or support the land engagements.

Required moves:

Germany:

Fleet Nrg Move NAt

Also:

Great Britain supports a draw at any time the other players vote for it. Between our poor opening moves splitting our forces, and the repeated non-orders, we're not getting or deserving a win.

================================================================================

This is why I'm surprised you were planning a draw, when only the Kaiser responded to that offer.

I don't know what joeb is waiting for. Retreat orders have been given by both Italy and Germany. :confused:

Hi everybody.
I've been reading this game-thread for a while and had been planning on maybe joining for the next game. (I don't have a lot of time at the moment, unfortunately.)
However I'd hate for this game to stall because of a Germany absence, so if you need me, I'd join the Germany team until either reis or tamius are back.
Edit: I have played Diplomacy before.

Last edited:
Hi everybody.
I've been reading this game-thread for a while and had been planning on maybe joining for the next game. (I don't have a lot of time at the moment, unfortunately.)
However I'd hate for this game to stall because of a Germany absence, so if you need me, I'd join the Germany team until either reis or tamius are back.
Edit: I have played Diplomacy before.

Hi seb welcomr, im sure joeb will be fine with this. Send him your retreat orders so if/when he does say yes we can get the update.

And Good hunting... The russians and turks of course.

I welcome seboden to the German High Command and nominate him, by the authority of our Kaiser, as interim ambassador and Supreme Commander of the German Forces.

OOC : I travelled 10Km to the nearest city to get wireless connection to check up on here, and I am glad I can leave the fate of Germany in good hands.