• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, bagricula should know it.... :cough: Spain :cough: Marseilles : cough: :)

I submit that I held it until it couldn't be held any more and just lept for whatever opportunity to survive / mess-around presented itself.

It's not clear how I could have better defended against:
A Pie
F GoL
F West Med

And:

A Bur

F Eng
F Pic
A Lon

The list just goes on...

I submit that I held it until it couldn't be held any more and just lept for whatever opportunity to survive / mess-around presented itself.

It's not clear how I could have better defended against:
A Pie
F GoL
F West Med

And:

A Bur

F Eng
F Pic
A Lon

The list just goes on...

Nope, you ordered A Bur to screw support for an attack on British Belgium... :) and I was already making openings towards an alliance with you.

I don't doubt that you would probably have to give up one of them. But not both. Still, I've made my share of mistakes, too, so we're in the same boat, unlike that lucky Italian pasta-eating mongrel who fancies himself Emperor.

Nope, you ordered A Bur to screw support for an attack on British Belgium... :) and I was already making openings towards an alliance with you.

I don't doubt that you would probably have to give up one of them. But not both. Still, I've made my share of mistakes, too, so we're in the same boat, unlike that lucky Italian pasta-eating mongrel who fancies himself Emperor.

Fair enough.

I just didn't relish having a German army sticking around in Burgundy with a second one marching through the Low Countries when I already had to deal with the offense of British fleets in Brest, English Channel, and the Irish Sea.

Could definitely have played it better diplomatically, but honestly, I don't think either England or Germany would have kept France around very long or let her grow beyond a point of abject dependency.

When can we expect some sort of ruling on EUROO7's latest crazy scheme? I've only got a couple of days free, and I don't think I can manage to lose in that time.

Last edited:
unlike that lucky Italian pasta-eating mongrel who fancies himself Emperor.

Lol @ reis fo shizz, rofl at his jealousy, lmao at his struggling countrzz. i own portugal and i will own germany soon, you will have nowhere to go but to my palace where you shall beg for my mercy.

kiwi clear your inbox please.

Turning to England as your last ally Adamus? You already feel the rope around your neck... the vengeance of the millions of civilians that suffer from having to eat inhuman pasta in your occupied territories, and who rejoice for a bloodied steak instead of hideous pasta bolognese and gorgonzola cheese. Don't you see you are the pariah of Europe?

I get the impression reis and Adamus should just shag and remove all this sexual tension.