+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 20 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Diplomacy I: The Great Diplomats

I post.. it just doesnt count Adamus's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    ***BREAKING NEWS***

Italy has today confirmed that all countries of the empire are to represented equally in the Emperor's court. The home country of Italy shall host such nations representatives of France, Spain, Portugal, Tunisia & Belguim. In an unprecedented move the Emporer as sole commander of the armied forces and sovereign to these lands may also extend his invitation further afield. Free countries such as Britain, Austria & Turkey maybe invited to dine with the Emporer and hold talks about the ensuing War against Germany & Russia. They say this shall be called
    The Summit of Rome and could at least bring stability and co-ordination to their war efforts.

And so ends our broadcast, for Empire T.V im Sian Lloyd,

Long Live the Italian Empire, Long Live Europa.
    The Original Werewolf Amateur
    Wins: 12 Losses: Many GM'd: 3 Werewolf Lites
    Currently playing Banished!

Practitioner of "Calm Rage" joebthegreat's Avatar
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

FYI

If a country wishes a draw. They should include a statement along with their orders. Along the lines of "VOTE DRAW ITALY, RUSSIA, AUSTRIA", or "VOTE DRAW EVERYONE"

If every country sends me the vote for a draw for the same countries to win then I will accept it and we will have a draw. If even one country (even a one province minor) refuses to vote for the draw, then I will not accept it and we will not have a draw. The names of the people who did or did not vote for a draw will not be released by the GM.
    Come play our most recent game of werewolf, or diplomacy
    Werewolf MICRO: Wolf: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 1(1 wins) || GMed: 0(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf LITE: Villager: 20(40 wins) Wolf: 11(33 wins) Seer: 2(4 wins) TOTAL: 33(66 wins) || GMed: 11100101(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf BIG: Villager: 1(600 wins) Wolf: 600(1 wins) Cultist: 2(2 wins) Priest: 1(1 wins) Lover: 1*(1 wins) Thief: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 20(1 wins) || GMed: 1(200 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    GRAND TOTAL: 2(0 wins) || GM TOTAL: 0(42 goodie wins/42 baddie wins)
    ----------
    Diplomacy: Great Britain: 0(0 wins) France: 0(0 wins) Germany: 0(0 wins) Austria: 0(0 wins) Italy: 1(0 wins) Russia: 0(0 wins) Turkey: 0(0 wins) TOTAL: 0(0 wins) || GMed: 1(0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins)

"Quote" -Author

Paradox QA Paradox Dev Team ForzaA's Avatar
    200k club500k club

Blog Entries
    I believe draw votes are typically public even in PB(E)M, but fair enough.

I know I'll be voting for a Draw including Austria, Austria, and Austria.
    Well, okay, maybe not Austria the third, he's a shifty fellow.
    Error in war on error on line 1.

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Vote draw... pistols.
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

Europa Universalis 3

My gods, I love this game.

Turkey is eagerly awaiting replies!
    "My good man, this is not the time for making enemies." - Voltaire, on his deathbed, when asked to renounce Satan.

"We give you no fixed place to live, no form that is peculiar to you, nor any function that is yours alone. According to your desires and judgement, you will have and possess whatever place to live, whatever form, and whatever functions you yourself choose." - God to Adam, Oration on the Dignity of Man by Pico della Mirandola.

EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Great Britain wishes to draw...

...and quarter the German High Command.
    And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......
    Betrothed to Kaisersohaib

Europa Universalis 3

Quote Originally Posted by EUROO7 View Post
    Great Britain wishes to draw...

...and quarter the German High Command.
    I take it then that Great Britain is playing the long-game of establishing credible threat of irrational pursuit of vengeance so as to forestall betrayal in future games.
    "My good man, this is not the time for making enemies." - Voltaire, on his deathbed, when asked to renounce Satan.

"We give you no fixed place to live, no form that is peculiar to you, nor any function that is yours alone. According to your desires and judgement, you will have and possess whatever place to live, whatever form, and whatever functions you yourself choose." - God to Adam, Oration on the Dignity of Man by Pico della Mirandola.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagricula View Post
    I take it then that Great Britain is playing the long-game of establishing credible threat of irrational pursuit of vengeance so as to forestall betrayal in future games.
    More likely EUROO7 is continuing to play the long term game of going after reis.

No no no no no
    No no no no no no no
    No no no no ...yes?

Come on, knowing me, both of those things are true.
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......

Come on, knowing me, both of those things are true.
    That's true.

No no no no no
    No no no no no no no
    No no no no ...yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Kiwi View Post
    That's true.
    Weren´t you leaving.

Weren´t you leaving.
    Things didn't turn out quite as I expected, what with a couple of days of heavy snow shutting everything down. It's cleared up now, but I still don't know what I'll be doing tomorrow until the night before most of the time.

No no no no no
    No no no no no no no
    No no no no ...yes?

Things didn't turn out quite as I expected, what with a couple of days of heavy snow shutting everything down. It's cleared up now, but I still don't know what I'll be doing tomorrow until the night before most of the time.
    Welcome back.

Devise a strategy to reach Berlin by 1908.

Welcome back.

Devise a strategy to reach Berlin by 1907.
    Arrange an "accident" for Kaiser Tamius, then use our ties to the House of Hannover to claim the throne and enter a personal union.

No no no no no
    No no no no no no no
    No no no no ...yes?

Arrange an "accident" for Kaiser Tamius, then use our ties to the House of Hannover to claim the throne and enter a personal union.
    The Kaiser is nothing more than a puppet. We are not certain he is even alive.

The German High Command has taken over the Reich. They must be destroyed. Militarily. Guns, not butter.

Europa Universalis 3

The German High Command has taken over the Reich. They must be destroyed. Militarily. Guns, not butter.
    Butter-lubricated guns?

Quote Originally Posted by Bagricula View Post
    Butter-lubricated guns?
    This is WAR, Peacock.

Europa Universalis 3

This is WAR, Peacock.
    Free the spaniels of...

Wet
    Adipose
    Riflry!

Caw! Caw!

It would appear... I am not yet done with M. de M.

Europa Universalis 3

It would appear... I am not yet done with M. de M.
    Necrofrancophobia...fear of zombie Frenchmen...a congenital affliction of the British aristocracy, don't let it happen to you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 20 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast