• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great Britain is open to offers.

France gladly joins the new ROAD BUM powers.

Major Powers, damn you!

You are all handing the goddamn game to Italy. Couldn't you at least have the respect to die quietly and let the big boys fight it out?!
Well, considering the alternative you offered was "hand your dignity and supply centers to us", of course I am "handing the goddamn game to Italy".

Wait, has the next turn started?

Don't know - I wouldn't mind if the deadline was a little longer in any case, since I'll not be around much today.

IT IS NOW THE DIPLOMATIC AND ORDER WRITING PHASE, FALL 1906. DEADLINE IS AT 1200 GMT, 24 JULY (~25 Hours 20 Minutes from now).

Italy does not accept the feeble russian wah wah surrender, you should die with dignity, by my sword.

If the UK continues with its attack against the russian scum bags then they have nothing to fear from us. Infact we will gladly help them with their conquest should they so ask. Britain holds a righful claim over Scandanavia and Italy accepts this.

The german move against Austria will not be tolerated. You either hold your position or face the Italian might. Do you not see our armies against your borders on the Rhine? Italy seeks the Low Countries. Italy will get the Low countries by consent or otherwisee.

Italy does not accept the feeble russian wah wah surrender, you should die with dignity, by my sword.

If the UK continues with its attack against the russian scum bags then they have nothing to fear from us. Infact we will gladly help them with their conquest should they so ask. Britain holds a righful claim over Scandanavia and Italy accepts this.

The german move against Austria will not be tolerated. You either hold your position or face the Italian might. Do you not see our armies against your borders on the Rhine? Italy seeks the Low Countries. Italy will get the Low countries by consent or otherwisee.

We will never surrender. You will die by Russian hands.

I really cannot deal with these moving deadlines. Kill France so we can have Bagricula already!

I suggest sending preliminary orders whenever you're online, just in case. What I would do as a senior diplomat would be to always have my junior diplomat send orders every day, and simply always override them with my own. That way, if I don't show up, then at least the junior diplomat has made orders.

No, it is the other way around. Your move against Austria was clearly in contravention of arrangements made since the start of the game. My friend, you just crossed the Rubicon...

No, it is the other way around. Your move against Austria was clearly in contravention of arrangements made since the start of the game. My friend, you just crossed the Rubicon...

Caesar only crossed the Rubicon when he knew he was invincible.*

*(knife wounds exception)

Italy is waiting for you to calm yourself young private reis. Germany must accept italy is either a freind or destroyer of their nation and the choice is up to them...

I gotta say Reis, your really good at this game. You managed to manipulate almost every country in the game, and almost got away with it too.

Great Britain is glad to have made a difference by uncovering the infernal schemes of the Hun. If it means an Italian victory instead, long live pasta is what I say :D Although there's still plenty of time for a grand coalition... Italy resembles Napoleonic France a lot more than Rome, wouldn't you say?