• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The messenger carrying the plans of the German High Command was kidnapped, tortured and killed by our foes. Rest assured, our cipher is unbreakable.

I've now sent you another messenger. Hopefully he will prove more resourceful.

PS : You could have sent those orders while I was away, you knew "The Plan".

The messenger carrying the plans of the German High Command was kidnapped, tortured and killed by our foes. Rest assured, our cipher is unbreakable.

I've now sent you another messenger. Hopefully he will prove more resourceful.

PS : You could have sent those orders while I was away, you knew "The Plan".

Sorry, I've had a few inbox-clear-outs due to the unbelieveable amount of Werewolf spam I receive.

"Download as text". And then you have something to show your grandchildren...

I downloaded your mother as text. Not as exciting as ´twould appear at first glance.

Spring, 1905

UNDERLINED MEANS THE ORDER FAILED

Great Britain said:
Fleet Eng Support Army Bur move Bel.
Fleet Nth Support Army Bur move Bel.
Fleet Edi Support Fleet Nth.

France said:
A Burgundy - Belgium

Germany said:
A Pic - Bre
A Mun - Sil
A Den - Swe
F Kie - Bal
F Lvp - Cly
F Bel - Nth
F Hel S F Bel - Nth

Austria-Hungary said:
F Ion -> Aeg
A Gre H
A Bul -> Rum
A Ser S A Bul -> Rum
A Gal -> Bud
A Vie -> Bud

Italy said:
F MAt move bre
a Gas support f MAt move bre
F spa move MAt
a por support f spa move MAt
a mar move bur
a ven move pie
f nap move ion

Russia said:
Army Rum move Gal
Army War support Army Rum move Gal
Army Sev move Rum
Army Ukr support Army Sev move Rum
Army Mos move Lvn
Army Swe move Den
Fleet Ska support Army Swe move Den

Turkey said:
A Con move Bul.
F Aeg support A Con move Bul.
F Bla support A Bul move Rum.

19052spring.png

THE GERMAN ARMY IN DENMARK IS DISLODGED.
THE GERMAN FLEET IN BELGIUM IS DISLODGED.
THE AUSTRIAN ARMY IN GALICIA IS DISLODGED.
RETREAT ORDERS FOR THESE UNITS ARE REQUIRED BEFORE THE GAME CAN MOVE ON.

Spring, 1905
19053spring.png

Last edited:
A Galicia can only retreat to Bohemia since Budapest had a stand-off this turn.

Likewise, the German retreats have to be:
F Belgium - Holland
A Denmark - Kiel

Unless for some peculiar reason either of the central powers want to disband this their units in the Summer.

Snarky edit: Also, Galatia's in Turkey.

Also...what the hell is going on with the infamous Russo-Turkish Juggernaut?

I see Russia wasting two unit to suport an invasion of Rumania, while Turkey tips the balance in favor of Austria so they cans slip into Bulgaria.

I can't tell if this is betrayal or another failure of coordination.

A Galicia can only retreat to Bohemia since Budapest had a stand-off this turn.

Likewise, the German retreats have to be:
F Belgium - Holland
A Denmark - Kiel

Unless for some peculiar reason either of the central powers want to disband this their units in the Summer.

Snarky edit: Also, Galatia's in Turkey.

Bah whatever. Firefox auto-corrected me...

And I always want to give Great Powers the option to make terrible terrible decisions.

And I always want to give Great Powers the option to make terrible terrible decisions.

We're pretty good at that without you enabling us, your evilness.

Also, Italy...while they may think they're the second coming, your soldiers can not walk on water.

A unit can only support a move into a territory the supporting unit could conceivably move into i.e. armies into land or coast, fleets into sea or coast (assuming you've picked an adjacent coast).

Also...what the hell is going on with the infamous Russo-Turkish Juggernaut?

I see Russia wasting two unit to suport an invasion of Rumania, while Turkey tips the balance in favor of Austria so they cans slip into Bulgaria.

I can't tell if this is betrayal or another failure of coordination.

I don't get it. Turkey got Bulgaria... and I lost Romania but I can regain it really easily for the fall. How was this a bad thing?

In other news I found this turn very amusing.

BTW Joeb, how did Romania get taken? Both armies should have bounced, because both had a strength of 2 and tried to move to Romania. And I didn't think you could retreat to a province where a standoff had occurred?

Last edited:
Very simple. Bulgaria had strength 3 (Bulgaria + Serbia + Black Sea) versus Sevastopol with strength 2 (Sevastopol + Ukraine). In that case, there is no stand-off, Bulgaria wins and Sevastopol is stymied.

I don't get it. Turkey got Bulgaria... and I lost Romania but I can regain it really easily for the fall. How was this a bad thing?

In other news I found this turn very amusing.

BTW Joeb, how did Romania get taken? Both armies should have bounced, because both had a strength of 2 and tried to move to Romania. And I didn't think you could retreat to a province where a standoff had occurred?

Yes, you can easily take back Rumania...just seems odd to bother giving it up at all. Seems to imply insufficient trust to leave Sevastopol open (or to invade Rumania with Ukraine).

Very simple. Bulgaria had strength 3 (Bulgaria + Serbia + Black Sea) versus Sevastopol with strength 2 (Sevastopol + Ukraine). In that case, there is no stand-off, Bulgaria wins and Sevastopol is stymied.

Yes, you can easily take back Rumania...just seems odd to bother giving it up at all. Seems to imply insufficient trust to leave Sevastopol open (or to invade Rumania with Ukraine).

Oh..... my....

I didn't even notice that. Im going to assume that Turkey did it to get Bulgaria, but DAMN, I need Romania!