• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I couldn't help but pump my fist in the air a couple of times just then. But then I realized that Bulgaria fell and well.... what the hell, Turkey? I gave you orders that would have allowed Bulgaria to stand and you bail on me like this? Damnit.

It doesn't matter though. Austria is broken, it is only a matter of time now.

Ah yes, that would be my fault for sending orders in the middle of the night without checking if we actually had a plan somewhere.

End of Year, 1904 (PT 1)

France said:
F Mid-Atlantic retreats to North Africa

Turkey said:
A Bul retreat to Con

Fall, 1904
19046fall.png

Units Owned / Supply Centers Owned

Great Britain: 4 / 3 (MUST DISBAND ONE UNIT)
France: 2 / 1 (MUST DISBAND ONE UNIT)
Germany: 6 / 7 (MAY BUILD ONE UNIT)
Austria-Hungary: 7 / 6 (MUST DISBAND ONE UNIT)
Italy: 6 / 7 (MAY BUILD ONE UNIT)
Russia: 6 / 7 (MAY BUILD ONE UNIT)
Turkey: 3 / 3 (-)

I would like to take this time to say, shame on you. Shame on every single one of you. I can't believe you guys would allow a world war to break out like this. Why can't anyone ever let peace prevail in a game titled "Diplomacy"? You might as well call this game "War and More War". You all make me sick.

IT IS NOW THE DIPLOMATIC AND ORDER WRITING PHASE, SPRING 1905. DEADLINE IS 1700 GMT (~24 Hours from now)

Italy is pleased with frances disband. One, clever as they will surely be killed under the might of Italy. Two, france has let Italy on mainland france which when in full control will rename gaul and italy will return to its birth right as

The Roman Republic.

Italy is pleased with frances disband. One, clever as they will surely be killed under the might of Italy. Two, france has let Italy on mainland france which when in full control will rename gaul and italy will return to its birth right as

The Roman Republic.

Didn't Rome(ok, it was an empire then) cause the darkest ages of medieval Europe?

what!