• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There may be a case for running a fast paced "quick" version if we can find seven players who are willing to be online for one two hour period for a couple days... or something along those lines... but I do know that running the same game with only a minor rule change, such as "F Rome" isn't going to count as a different game for forum rule purposes.

If the variant you want is something more along the lines of a Cold War variant, or an Africa variant, then you might have more of a case.

I guess I could retire to Davos and content myself with punditry, or get hired in as an advisor for another country.

Ah...well, got at least another week of fun left. By then I may be tired of the whole thing.

You have not completed the first game of original Diplomacy yet and you are already starting to think about setting a new one :D?

Of course. He's got to find a new nation to play since his France is going down the drain...

Nation-wrecker. Proven. Will work for junkets. Envious of the glorious fall of the 3rd Republic or concerned that your rivals are run by hyperintelligent Diplo-bots? Hire Bagricula for yourself or for a frenemy, pop a bag of popcorn, and watch civilization slide into the sea by the light of your burning cities.

Can I write ad-copy or can't I?

France is kneeling before the great western powers and she weeps singing the final chorus of the french national anthem as the cold metal of an axe tounches her neck..

Respectfully, we are republicans...no axes here, just guillotines.

Yes, the italians have a thing for axes...

mu151g.jpg

Sorry Guys, but I have to quit. So Forzaa is now the only player for Austria-Hungary. But maybe someone wants to change sides?