• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
***BREAKING NEWS***

Italy has today confirmed that all countries of the empire are to represented equally in the Emperor's court. The home country of Italy shall host such nations representatives of France, Spain, Portugal, Tunisia & Belguim. In an unprecedented move the Emporer as sole commander of the armied forces and sovereign to these lands may also extend his invitation further afield. Free countries such as Britain, Austria & Turkey maybe invited to dine with the Emporer and hold talks about the ensuing War against Germany & Russia. They say this shall be called
The Summit of Rome and could at least bring stability and co-ordination to their war efforts.

And so ends our broadcast, for Empire T.V im Sian Lloyd,

Long Live the Italian Empire, Long Live Europa.

FYI

If a country wishes a draw. They should include a statement along with their orders. Along the lines of "VOTE DRAW ITALY, RUSSIA, AUSTRIA", or "VOTE DRAW EVERYONE"

If every country sends me the vote for a draw for the same countries to win then I will accept it and we will have a draw. If even one country (even a one province minor) refuses to vote for the draw, then I will not accept it and we will not have a draw. The names of the people who did or did not vote for a draw will not be released by the GM.

I believe draw votes are typically public even in PB(E)M, but fair enough.

I know I'll be voting for a Draw including Austria, Austria, and Austria. :p
Well, okay, maybe not Austria the third, he's a shifty fellow.

My gods, I love this game.

Turkey is eagerly awaiting replies!

Great Britain wishes to draw...

...and quarter the German High Command.

Great Britain wishes to draw...

...and quarter the German High Command.

I take it then that Great Britain is playing the long-game of establishing credible threat of irrational pursuit of vengeance so as to forestall betrayal in future games.

I take it then that Great Britain is playing the long-game of establishing credible threat of irrational pursuit of vengeance so as to forestall betrayal in future games.

More likely EUROO7 is continuing to play the long term game of going after reis.

Come on, knowing me, both of those things are true.

Weren´t you leaving.

Things didn't turn out quite as I expected, what with a couple of days of heavy snow shutting everything down. It's cleared up now, but I still don't know what I'll be doing tomorrow until the night before most of the time.

Things didn't turn out quite as I expected, what with a couple of days of heavy snow shutting everything down. It's cleared up now, but I still don't know what I'll be doing tomorrow until the night before most of the time.

Welcome back.

Devise a strategy to reach Berlin by 1908.

Arrange an "accident" for Kaiser Tamius, then use our ties to the House of Hannover to claim the throne and enter a personal union.

The Kaiser is nothing more than a puppet. We are not certain he is even alive.

The German High Command has taken over the Reich. They must be destroyed. Militarily. Guns, not butter.

The German High Command has taken over the Reich. They must be destroyed. Militarily. Guns, not butter.

Butter-lubricated guns?

It would appear... I am not yet done with M. de M.

It would appear... I am not yet done with M. de M.

Necrofrancophobia...fear of zombie Frenchmen...a congenital affliction of the British aristocracy, don't let it happen to you!