• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

On another note, looks like France is done.

Perhaps perhaps...I think we'll have units on the board for at least another two years. Maybe even long enough to see the Eastern Triangle resolved.

I do ever so enjoy stymieing Italy. Fighting a one front war of aggression and still only +1, while France has stayed +1 fighting on three fronts.

Of course, if France dies, it might as well do so giving Italy a leg up. I've had a soft spot for the country ever since she delivered my first Diplomacy victory.

France isn't quite done, I reckon. Not with Britain and Germany turning on each other like this ;-)

Also, The British Prime Minister's desk has yet again been cleared of old diplomatic messages. Good grief, that's a lot of paper ..

France isn't quite done, I reckon. Not with Britain and Germany turning on each other like this ;-)

Also, The British Prime Minister's desk has yet again been cleared of old diplomatic messages. Good grief, that's a lot of paper ..

My own desk has been sadly very clear of diplomatic messages recently, I can't help but feel left out from the intense action occuring in the west.

My own desk has been sadly very clear of diplomatic messages recently, I can't help but feel left out from the intense action occuring in the west.

I would offer you something, but you will most likely kill me anyway, barbarian. I offered the Habsburg Emperor a gift of peace, and what happens? He invades my country even further.

Britain welcomes diplomats of all nations bearing diplomatic proposals or otherwise.

Britain welcomes diplomats of all nations bearing diplomatic proposals or otherwise.

Don't feel sheepish about initiating correspondence. After all, there is a new Russian army bordering British Norway. I imagine you all will have words...of some sort.

Although, I've by no means been guiltless in this, it is a good practice I find to keep up correspondence with all nations on the board, especially if they are your archnemesis.

If nothing else, it provides for entertaining verbal sparring.

Good, if Turkey gets destroyed I will accept a govenorship in Africa. Cape Town is beautiful this time of year...

I would offer you something, but you will most likely kill me anyway, barbarian. I offered the Habsburg Emperor a gift of peace, and what happens? He invades my country even further.

The Habsburgs are evil. We shall crush them.

Ahhem... Every christian nations know who is the true barbarian. ;)

Although, I've by no means been guiltless in this, it is a good practice I find to keep up correspondence with all nations on the board, especially if they are your archnemesis.

Indeed; shame I was occupied for a few days with a family visit.

Random banter is always fun, especially when the knives are being sharpened :D

UPDATES AND MAPS HAVE BEEN FULLY EDITED. EVERYTHING REMAINS THE SAME WITH FOUR DIFFERENCES.

1) The Army formerly in Sev is now in Arm
2) The Army in Con was disbanded
3) The Army formerly in Ukr is now in Sev
4) An Army in Stp was built

---

WE NOW RETURN TO THE REGULARLY SCHEDULED DIPLOMATIC AND ORDER WRITING PHASE, SPRING 1903. IF THERE ARE ANY GLARING MISTAKES IN MY MAPS OR UPDATES DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL THEM OUT (before it's too late to fix). DEADLINE FOR ALL ORDERS WILL BE ON 12 JULY AT 1400 GMT (~28 hours from now).

Last edited:
DEADLINE FOR ALL ORDERS WILL BE ON 12 JUNE AT 1400 GMT (~28 hours from now).

I think I spotted a glaring mistake in your update ;)

hint: the mistake starts with an N that should be an L, and ends with an E that should be a Y :p

I don't recall Italy ever controlling the Iberian Peninsula....

The general rushes through a history of the Roman Empire..

Yes Italy is using claims from the Western Roman Empire, but pretty much only seeks territory in the west of the Med. Our friends Austria Hungary should have no cause for concern on this issue. Germania & Britannia should sleep well also, Gaul not so much.