• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Most excellent, it looks like the Russian Bear will easily recover from my military and diplomatic ineptitude. I assure my fellow country men that I will do better in future.

Whispers and rumors

A special delegation of junior ministers from every department and bureau has left Paris for a "good-will tour" of the United States. Rumors speak of baggage trains much larger than expected for a party of that size. Simultaneously all the state-owned museums in Paris have been closed as well as the private collection of the Sorbonne.

A bill authorizing martial law is under debate in the Senate and all trains leaving Paris for the south-east are filled with civilians who can afford a ticket. A temporary rations increase has been authorized to boost morale, but the picture in Paris is grim.

Oh, you really got into the game! I am happy to see that :).

And ese, I warned you about losing Brest...

The british are most pleased with how matters regarding the French conflict are turning out. The British empire however is not hatefull; There will be positions of repute and influence to be gained within the British administration for those who choose to wisely support the British claim to Brest and Paris.

Update will probably be late. If I don't get all the orders in I will move deadline back (I don't want our first game of Diplomacy to be ruined by civil disorder in a Great Power).

I have sent PMs to any Great Powers that still haven't sent me orders.

I wouldn mind a bit of a pushback here, since I'm still in discussion with some people regarding this turn.
Besides, it's the weekend, so people are busy doing other stuff. You may want to put in a 48 hour deadline as a saturday-sunday standard anyway ;-)

I wouldn mind a bit of a pushback here, since I'm still in discussion with some people regarding this turn.
Besides, it's the weekend, so people are busy doing other stuff. You may want to put in a 48 hour deadline as a saturday-sunday standard anyway ;-)

This may appease the "people who have lives" demographic, but it goes against my core "people who don't have lives" demographic that I try to appeal to with these sorts of games.

... I'll think about it.

No matter what happens, this update will be late.

At the moment, it appears I will be making an update around the original planned time, however.

Original time as in Lite's deadline?

Reprase: Update should still take place close to 2400 GMT, which was the time I originally planned today's update to be.

Fall, 1902

(UNDERLINED MEANS THE ORDER FAILED)

Great Britain said:
F iri move Mat
F Bre hold
F Eng support hold F Bre
F Nth hold
A Lon hold

France said:
A Paris - Burgundy
A Gascony - Marseilles
A Spain - Marseilles
F Mid-Atlantic - Spain (South Coast)

Germany said:
A Bur S A Bel - Pic
A Bel - Pic
A Mun - Kie
A Kie - Den
F Den - Nth
F Hol S F Den - Nth

Austria-Hungary said:
A Tri XXX
A Alb -> Gre
F Gre -> Bul
A Ser S F Gre -> Bul
A Rum S A Ukr -> Sev

Italy said:
F Tyr to GoL
F Wes to Spa
A Pie Support A Spa move Mar
A Ven to Tus

Russia said:
Arm Mos move Sev
Arm Ukr support Arm Mos move Sev
Arm Lvn holds
Flt Bot move Swe

Turkey said:
A Bul hold
A Con support A Bul hold
A Sev hold
F Bla support A Sev hold
F Aeg move Gre

19024fall.png

GREAT BRITAIN'S FLEET IN THE NORTH SEA IS DISLODGED. GREAT BRITAIN IS REQUIRED TO SEND A RETREAT ORDER FOR IT.
TURKEY'S ARMY IN SEVASTOPOL IS DISLODGED. TURKEY IS REQUIRED TO SEND A RETREAT ORDER FOR IT.

Fall, 1902
19025fall.png

Last edited:
(I made this in a bit of a rush I hope I didn't f**k anything up too bad)

I'm going to be away for the next few hours. I'll update the number of units and number of supply centers later... as of right now there is no set deadline for build orders or Great Britain's retreat order.

M. de M. in Paris

Late after midnight in Paris, senior diplomat M. de Montluzin-Sauzay was seen departing the Élysée for La Sainte-Chapelle. Those who saw him entering in the leaving the government car, remarked that his hair had turned bright white, his unusually meticulously pressed suit rumpled, and his general demeanor harried.

La Sainte-Chapelle is known to be a favorite chapel of M. de M. though today it is much less to look on as the relics and stained glass have been removed to safe-keeping by government operatives.

Despite the apparent respite, a small cadre of aids remained outside in La Conciergerie with military wireless radio equipment to relay any reports from the front.

Completely irrelevant to the outcomes, but I think Austria's "A Rum S A Ukr - Sev" should not be underlined. I say this because it should default to "A Rum S A Ukr hold" since A Ukr isn't going anywhere.

Though really rather disappointing lack of supply centers changing hands across the board...

France strongly recommends England retreat F North to Belgium.

Edit: I can't actually see the map on my slow Chinese connection, so I'm inferring from past moves. I think England can then build a fleet in Edinburg with the new SC.