• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OOC: I assume he lives in Kursenai. Co-ordinates like that aren't meant to be taken quite so specifically ^_^

Or he could live on a farm outside Kursenai.

Said field has a greenhouse that's abandoned because its owner got stuck by lightning last summer. O_O

And yes, I live in Kuršėnai, Daugėlių street.

Spring, 1901

Great Britain said:
F Lon move ENG
F Edi move Nth
A LvP move Yor

France said:
A Par move Pic
A Mar Hold
F Bre move MAt

Germany said:
F Kie - Den
A Mun - Ruh
A Ber - Kie

Austria-Hungary said:
A Vie - Bud
A Bud - Ser
F Tri - Alb

Italy said:
Fleet Naples Move to TYR
Army rome move to Tus
Army Ven Hold

Russia said:
Army War move Ukr
Army Mos move Stp
Fleet Stp move Bot
Fleet Sev hold

Turkey said:
Fleet Ank move Bla
Army Con move Bul
Army Smy move Arm

1901spring2.png

ALL ORDERS SUCCESSFUL, NO RETREATS REQUIRED, WE THEREFORE SKIP THE RETREAT PHASE AND MOVE DIRECTLY TO FALL.

Fall, 1901
1901spring3.png

Last edited:
TO ALL COUNTRIES:

I will need orders for all your units (Exactly like the orders you sent to me for the Spring Orders Phase), to be received by 1400 GMT, 07 JULY. That is just under 24 hours from this point. If you would like to extend the deadline please request so in a PM to me.

The turn is currently Fall, 1901. The phase is currently the Diplomatic and Order Writing phase.

After the most recent reports, herzog ForzaA von Salzburg finds himself going through recent diplomatic missives, books on military theory, even gossip. Many reports make sense, many others do not.

(edit: okay "DarkRed" really doesn't work well on the DeepOcean background)
(edit2: okay, yellow it is!)

Last edited:
102px-Wappen_%C3%96sterreichische_L%C3%A4nder_1915_(Klein).png

Obviously his secretary has forgotten to inform the Foreign Minister, that the preferred color in the Empire is yellow.

His Imperial Majesty, the Kaiser of Germany, wishes to inform the cartographer than Denmark should be painted grey.

The King of Great Britain and Ireland, Emperor of the Half-Globe, is pleased with the developments in Europe. Let them continue on the path to British Victory and Glory. Also, a special thank you to the Prime Minister for handling the situation with the utmost grace and inexorable sense of duty.

Ta-Ta!

France moving into Pic is unacceptable. They seek Belgium for themselves, while they leave Iberia for the Italian to grab.

They sought no agreement with Germany or with UK in regards to Belgium. Such is the French way.

It is with approval that I witness Russia moving away from my border, however, the Russian Baltic Fleet poses some concern to me, especially with A Mos - Stp. I urge Russia to turn that Army South, where it is probably needed, with Turkey growing closer to Sev.

Italia seems to prefer waiting and seeing who seems likely to win. No stab against A-H yet, but A Ven holds.

Let's see how this will play out...

The Russian Czar had best watch his back.

First off I thought chartreuse was a shade of purple. :eek:o

I am currently packing my things in preparation of my move to Venice (or Venezia; [OOC]: Which would have been used in this time period?[/OOC]) from where I will assume my just accepted position of Italian Ambassador to the East. Though dispatches should still be addressed to Adamus and myself, the responses will come from me and will carry the same weight as those from my esteemed colleague.

I eagerly await the opportunity to build relationships with those nations friendly to Italy.