• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Retreat to Sweden it is then, and then disband fleet Sweden in the disband phase. At least that way the three home fleets can stay around to kick out the German invaders and make life a little harder.

It looks to me like Austria is plotting against Russia, what with the army in Serbia so close to Romania and the Russian heartland. If Austria so wished, it could hold Russia by the throat, and I am displeased by this.

It looks to me like Austria is plotting against Russia, what with the army in Serbia so close to Romania and the Russian heartland. If Austria so wished, it could hold Russia by the throat, and I am displeased by this.

I suspect that Serbian army is hanging out in case of a Turkish build for A Con.

Retreat to Sweden it is then, and then disband fleet Sweden in the disband phase. At least that way the three home fleets can stay around to kick out the German invaders and make life a little harder.

In that case then:

England -1
Germany +1
Italy +1 (but no home sc)
Russia even
Austria-Hungary +1
Turkey +1

Well, if you had told me you'd prefer me to vacate a home center by moving into Galicia, I'm sure joeb would be happy to adjust ;)

I mean, what way would you propose for me to free a home SC that is as reliable as moving an army to a province noone else can reach?

End of Year, 1909 (PT 1)

Great Britain said:
Retreat to Sweden

19098fall.png

Fall, 1909
19099fall.png

Last edited:
Units Owned / Supply Centers Owned

Great Britain: 4 / 3 (1 UNIT MUST BE DISBANDED)
Germany: 5 / 6 (1 UNIT MAY BE BUILT)
Austria-Hungary: 7 / 8 (1 UNIT MAY BE BUILT)
Italy: 6 / 7 (1 UNIT MAY BE BUILT)
Russia: 6 / 6 (-)
Turkey: 3 / 4 (1 UNIT MAY BE BUILT)

Disband Fleet Swe

And for later:

Fleet Lon Move Nth
Fleet Nrg Move Edi
Fleet Cly Support Fleet Nrg Move Edi

I really don't care about secrecy right now. And following that set of moves, we can see what things are like.

I'll use my special move and Airdrop A Ser on London ;)

You forgot about my special move, the RAF air defence bonus.

Seriously though, the worst anyone can do right now that I can do something about is F Nwy move Nrg to annoy me on the flank. And it's not really going to do much more than annoy, I'm sure there are better ways to use fleets. So meh.

Right Well

Build A Mar (im france Reincarnated now rememeber!)

if not then nothing.

Italy has been beaten, rome has been sacked by Goths and Metallica Fans.

I am an Emperor in Exile, i weep for my countrymen.

But i will never give in!

You can't be France if Ile-de-France is in German hands...wait, actually, that might qualify you...

I see His Excellency Lord Chancellor M. de M. has successfully carried out the ultra-secret plan. Excellent.

The Highly self-esteemed Sultan Suleiman of Constantinople approves and has continued faith in M. de M. as the supreme leader of the Turkish horde.

What say you grand sultan Italy is at your mercy, do you wish us destroyed by your hand, We are but mere puppets to your grand supremacy, all we wish is to see the liars and betrayers Austria and Von Liar himself Forzaa on a spike and italy will be yours, plunder all you want, weshall now focus are forces on keeping back the austrian scum from winning this game if it kills us. Allah be with you.

Who hasn't turned in builds?

I've done mine, and England has made their's public. Italy can't build for lack of home supply centers.

Germany? Austria-Hungary?