• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll be able to update early on Thursday. From there I will be forced to hold off updating until Saturday (and I'll only be able to be very briefly around in the werewolf games to send votes).

Sorry about the delay. Hopefully after Saturday things can finally get back to normal around here.

I'll be able to update early on Thursday. From there I will be forced to hold off updating until Saturday (and I'll only be able to be very briefly around in the werewolf games to send votes).

Sorry about the delay. Hopefully after Saturday things can finally get back to normal around here.

I don't mind, I'm so bloody nauseous I don't think I could make any kind of decision today. In fact Im using a beanbag as a desk chair and lying down in it just so that I could check up on this.

I don't mind, I'm so bloody nauseous I don't think I could make any kind of decision today. In fact Im using a beanbag as a desk chair and lying down in it just so that I could check up on this.

Eeps. Get better, Taii!

Sometimes it's good to purge. Drink water mixed with salt and water. Good for rehydration. Maybe eat saltine crackers?

Spring, 1910

UNDERLINED MEANS THE ORDER FAILED.

Great Britain said:
Fleet Lon Move Yor
Fleet Nrg Move Edi
Fleet Cly Support Fleet Nrg Move Edi

Germany said:
A Kie-Hol
A Ruh S A Kie-Hol
A Par-Pic
F Den-Nth
F Nwy S F Den-Nth
F Edi S F Den-Nth

Austria-Hungary said:
A Rom - Tus
A Tri - Tyr
A Ven S A Tri - Tyr
F Adr S A Ven
A Bud - Gal
A Vie S A Bud - Gal
F Ion S F Nap - Tyrhhenian
A Ser - Rum

Italy said:
A Hol Hold
A Bel Support a Hol Hold
A Gas move Par
F Spa (NC) move Mat
F Tun move tyr
F Bre Hold

Russia said:
Fleet Bal move Swe
Army Sil move Gal
Army Tyr move Boh
Army Mun move Sil
Army Bur move Mar
Army Pie support Army Bur move Mar

Turkey said:
A Ankara - Armenia
A Apulia - Naples
F Tyrhennian Sea - Gulf of Lyon
F Naples - Tyrhennian Sea

19102spring.png

THE GERMAN FLEET IN EDI IS DISLODGED. THERE ARE NO LEGAL PROVINCES FOR THE FLEET IN EDI TO RETREAT TOO. THE GERMAN FLEET IN EDI IS DISBANDED.

Fall, 1910
19103fall.png

Teeheehee. Glad to see my plot to get that German fleet destroyed with the aid of the German High Command worked.

Now that Germany is reduced to their proper two fleets, and they no longer hold territory on the British Isles, I propose that relations be normalised. Great Britain currently has no attachments, no enemies, and no goals bar surviving to some final tie. All wishing to support that are welcome.

I hear the World groan under the weight of War, Total War. Our Enemies are fracturing, but i fear it is too late for me and my peoples. I listened to the bombardment last night in my room just outside paris. we have broken through the german line and they have retreated north. Positioning.. always to position, one thing i regret. The question swirls around my head again and again why did i see expansion at all costs as the correct course. Could i not have seen reason, could i not have seen that Austria would line their forces against our borders and strike mercilessly into the heart of Italy... Positioning, i scour to it. All thats left is bone scraped of all that is good, given to foreign hands.. given by the lack of for-thought by the lack of positioning. Conquest pfft, what i would give for my homeland to be free and for myself to retire to the south. Back to reality, let the shelling continue, let our defences grow strong let us never give in. Rome i shall see you again, in this life or the next!

Would the Austrian and Ottoman ambassadors care to publicly comment on their moves to cut the Russian army off from Russia herself?

Surely you don't mind? The weather in the French Riviera is much better than in Russia...

Could a possible explanation lie in the fact that the only routes Russian armies left open to my armies were into Russia or into Turkey?

Surely you don't mind? The weather in the French Riviera is much better than in Russia...

Could a possible explanation lie in the fact that the only routes Russian armies left open to my armies were into Russia or into Turkey?

Good. Naked opportunism. Perhaps, an arrangement can be reached? I might wonder that we did not hear your concerns about this before...I'm sure we could have worked out a satisfactory solution without resorting to this sort of inefficient in-fighting. I shall do my best to notify the tsar of your needs for a beneficial settlement between our great nations.

Fall, 1910

UNDERLINED MEANS THE ORDER FAILED.

Great Britain said:
Fleet Cly Move Nrg
Fleet Edi Move Nth
Fleet Yor Move Lon

Germany said:
A Pic-Bel
A Ruh S A Pic-Bel
F Nth - Hol
A Kie S F Nth - Hol
F Nwy - Nth

Austria-Hungary said:
A Tus (Via Convoy)-> Mar
A Ven S A Tyr
A Tyr H
A Vie S A Tyr
A Gal -> War
A Rum H
F Adr H
F Ion C A Nap -> Tun

Italy said:
F Mat move spa nc
F Bre move pic
a par support f bre move pic
a hol move ruh
a bel support a hol move ruh
F Tun hold

Russia said:
Fleet Swe hold
Army Mar hold
Army Pie hold
Army Sil move War
Army Mun hold
Army Boh move Vie

Turkey said:
F Gulf of Lyon C A Tuscany - Marseilles
F Tyrhennian Sea S A Naples - Tunis
A Naples - Tunis via F Ionian Sea
A Armenia - Sevastopol

19104fall.png

GERMAN ARMY IN PIC IS DISLODGED. ITS ONLY LEGAL RETREAT IS TO BUR. GERMAN ARMY IN PIC RETREATS TO BUR.

ITALIAN ARMY IN HOL IS DISLODGED. ITALIAN ARMY IN HOL HAS NO LEGAL RETREATS. ITALIAN ARMY IN HOL IS DISBANDED.

ITALIAN FLEET IN TUN IS DISLODGED. RETREAT ORDERS FOR IT MUST BE SENT BEFORE THE GAME CAN CONTINUE.

Fall, 1910
19105fall.png

Last edited:
May I ask why the army in Pic is dislodged? It had support into Belgium...

Support was cut by the army in Hol attacking into it's supporter's province.

Last edited:
Shouldn't Germany have had the option of disbanding A Picardy?

Normally, this wouldn't matter, but they may want the build option.