• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can someone pass me a truckload of Facepalm-Pictures?

I would if I had any to spare.

As it is, it would appear I need them myself.

Can I just point out that it wasn't my fault... if the orders had been left alone it would have succeeded. Im thinking of trying to get TheExecuter executed for insubordination, really.

No hard feelings though :D

Last edited:
Stabs within the same nation? Things are grim indeed for Mother Russia...

Naw. The occasional purge does Russia good.

Can I just point out that it wasn't my fault... if the orders had been left alone it would have succeeded. Im thinking of trying to get TheExecuter executed for insubordination, really.

No hard feelings though :D

About this regards, I think you're the senior diplomat. But is it possible for us or junior diplomats like me to override your command? Also this is why I haven't checked TheExecuter's order, because I think I saw your order earlier.

About this regards, I think you're the senior diplomat. But is it possible for us or junior diplomats like me to override your command? Also this is why I haven't checked TheExecuter's order, because I think I saw your order earlier.

Well my order was for Army Ukr to move and not army mos, so yes junior diplomats can override the orders of the Senior Diplomat.

Assuming there's no descent into hostilities in 1903, I suspect Italy or Austria-Hungary have a good shot at winning....which would make this an awfully improbable game.

But then France losing Brest and Russia losing Sevastopol in 1901 are also extremely low probability, so I suppose it is to be expected.

IIRC the first orders recieved were titled "tenative orders they will be changed" or something along those lines... so I didn't "lock" those orders as the senior diplomat's vote, so when a junior diplomat changed it I figured that was their decided change.

I may have f***ed it all up, I was in a rush, if someone from Russia wants to contest this they should PM me.

It would seem as though some incompetent servant has allowed my desk to fill with messages to the point where no more could be fit in. I apologize and must humbly ask everyone who has wanted me something recently to resend their message.

Yep. Wooden wall indeed.

I seriously considered asking the ENG fleet to support hold the north sea one. Looks like that wouldn't have been a bad move.
Honestly I expected my remark about playing defensively to make you reconsider doing this. :p

Any port in a storm, no? And what better storm than a three-front war where none of my aggressors have a second front (until now with the Anglo-German brush-up over the North Sea).

France does have a point here, for sure. I'm sure France would love to be able to drive Germany back; Britain for sure cannot threaten any further French territory as matters stand right now.

:mad:

Perhaps the time has come for a change.

Germany has made it clear where it's allegiance truly lies. Britain will not forget this.

Well my order was for Army Ukr to move and not army mos, so yes junior diplomats can override the orders of the Senior Diplomat.

So in other words, if senior diplomat says that junior diplomats can change the order, then junior diplomats can change it?

Edited: I'm just clarifying rules.

IIRC the first orders recieved were titled "tenative orders they will be changed" or something along those lines... so I didn't "lock" those orders as the senior diplomat's vote, so when a junior diplomat changed it I figured that was their decided change.

I may have f***ed it all up, I was in a rush, if someone from Russia wants to contest this they should PM me.

That's okay. After all we are all humans. ;)

Here ye here ye!! The General has returned. France be wary, britain be safe, Germany be mindful. Austria.. Gimme a kiss! Russia and turkey deserve no comments as they as too far east for my concerns.

Edit: whens deadline?? We had the retreat phase resolved yet?

Last edited:

No, no, I made the mistake. It was I who failed to order the advances in the already agreed way. My fate is in the hands of the Tsar. I think I shall absent myself from writing orders for a few turns, until I get the hang of how this game plays...and to avoid a repeat of my noobishness...

No, no, I made the mistake. It was I who failed to order the advances in the already agreed way. My fate is in the hands of the Tsar. I think I shall absent myself from writing orders for a few turns, until I get the hang of how this game plays...and to avoid a repeat of my noobishness...

No, the rules explicitly state that if I get conflicting orders I will use the senior diplomat's orders... I will honor the wishes of the senior diplomat if, for example, he asks me to use the most junior diplomat's order when they come in. I will honor the wishes of the senior diplomat if he says he doesn't want the orders he sent to be the "final orders" and wants me to accept any changes that are made at a later point in time. If the senior diplomat did NOT actually specify that he wanted to change the orders later, then it is MY mistake in allowing a junior diplomat's orders to supersede.

I need honesty here... when the senior diplomat PMed me did he or did he not state that the orders would be changed later?

No, the rules explicitly state that if I get conflicting orders I will use the senior diplomat's orders... I will honor the wishes of the senior diplomat if, for example, he asks me to use the most junior diplomat's order when they come in. I will honor the wishes of the senior diplomat if he says he doesn't want the orders he sent to be the "final orders" and wants me to accept any changes that are made at a later point in time. If the senior diplomat did NOT actually specify that he wanted to change the orders later, then it is MY mistake in allowing a junior diplomat's orders to supersede.

I need honesty here... when the senior diplomat PMed me did he or did he not state that the orders would be changed later?

I think the senior diplomat can answer that question.

P.S: I thought that he is asking our opinion about his order and when we have conflicting opinions, he will issue new order. But this is only my thought.

Well, the Emperor is not into this kind of...things. But maybe a manly hug would do? :)

no umm i meant a political kiss, here you go, Italy's complete acceptance of Austria Hungarys claim to the Black Sea and all provinces that surround it. Long live the Austro-Hungarian Empire.