• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
NEW DIFFERENT MAP BEING USED (don't worry, unit start locations are the same, provinces still border all the same provinces, this just has the minor correction of having the Ionian Sea border the Eastern Mediterranean)

1901spring1.png

Last edited:
102px-Wappen_%C3%96sterreichische_L%C3%A4nder_1915_(Klein).png

We, Franz Joseph I., Kaiser von Österreich, welcome Ambassador Suleiman of the Ottoman Empire among the noble few, who try to establish a stable order in Europe. We support his desire for peaceful relations and assure him of the best intentions of the Austro-Hungarian Empire toward his great nation.

Oh, for the sake of communication, I'll list some diplomacy acronyms and expressions.

A - Army
F - Fleet
C - Convoy
S - Support (Move or Hold)
SC - Supply Center
Bounce - two fleets or armies ordered to reach the same province, resulting in both of them holding their places. These can even be your own units.
Cut - attacking a unit that is giving support, cutting it from it's destination
Stab - Treacherous attack.
Dislodgement - Ejecting an unit from a province.
DMZ - De-militarized zone (usable in diplomatic agreements to protect against stabs)

Last edited:
I would like to sign-up for junior diplomat of Russia, if possible.

It has been done. Scheme with Taiisatai64 at your leisure

are there still any spots left open?

Each country already has 2 players but there is no limit to the number of junior diplomats each country has so you should be able to join any country. The Turks #1 asked out so they would have more of a use for a #3 than any other country.

His Majesty the King of Great Britain and Ireland, Emperor of the Half-Globe, receiving no news from his faithful servant, sends forth a demand that the Supreme Commander of British Forces in Europe, Prime Minister Randy Randakar clear his inbox of mail.

Ta-Ta!

Looks like the bird has manpower problems. I'll wait until Joeb replies to see whats up.

You are now the second junior diplomat of Turkey, say hello to Najs while you're there!

enkhuush said:
I would like to sign-up for junior diplomat of Russia, if possible.

Enjoy your time with Taiisatai64 in the palaces of St. Petersburg (or wherever you guys are hanging out)

Russia claims sovereignty over Scandinavia, Romania and Bulgaria. Any attempt to wrest control of these lands for oneself is considered an Act of War against the glorious Motherland unless negotiated otherwise. Threats against the Motherland will not be taken lightly, especially from one as vulnerable and weak as Germany.

Last edited:
You don't want to do that...

I can keep you out of Sweden, hit Warsaw after a A Ber - Pru and A Mun - Sil, Turkey will reach Bulgaria long before you do (and they are dead if they don't move there in S01). UK wants Norway. And if Austria wills it, he can keep you from getting Romania. So, good job, not only will you be unable to get a single SC, you just invited 4 nations to war against you. Feeling lucky?

Last edited: