+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 42 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Diplomacy I: The Great Diplomats

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by reis91 View Post
    But no-one covers up for my ineptitude in regards to letting UK take Belgium...

Oh wait, it was Tamius's orders. I swear!
    Its Tamius' fault for letting you take over from him. Never trust Reis, I says to him, but he didn't listen!

I post.. it just doesnt count Adamus's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    **BREAKING NEWS**

Italy formally announces its claim to her former territory's of the IBERIAN PENINSULA. France should now renounce their claims to this area and retreat or face immediate explulsion.
    The Original Werewolf Amateur
    Wins: 12 Losses: Many GM'd: 3 Werewolf Lites
    Currently playing Banished!

Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Adamus View Post
    **BREAKING NEWS**

Italy formally announces its claim to her former territory's of the IBERIAN PENINSULA. France should now renounce their claims to this area or face immediate explulsion.
    I don't recall Italy ever controlling the Iberian Peninsula....

On another note, looks like France is done.

Paradox QA Paradox Dev Team ForzaA's Avatar
    200k club500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiisatai64 View Post

ForzaA Herzog von Salzburg would suggest that perhaps the Italians imagine themselves the true heirs to Rome, which would have interesting implications.
    Error in war on error on line 1.

Europa Universalis 3

On another note, looks like France is done.
    Perhaps perhaps...I think we'll have units on the board for at least another two years. Maybe even long enough to see the Eastern Triangle resolved.

I do ever so enjoy stymieing Italy. Fighting a one front war of aggression and still only +1, while France has stayed +1 fighting on three fronts.

Of course, if France dies, it might as well do so giving Italy a leg up. I've had a soft spot for the country ever since she delivered my first Diplomacy victory.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagicka
    Sword of the Stars500k club

France isn't quite done, I reckon. Not with Britain and Germany turning on each other like this ;-)

Also, The British Prime Minister's desk has yet again been cleared of old diplomatic messages. Good grief, that's a lot of paper ..
    "Donít only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
    -- Ludwig von Beethoven

Boris ze Spider: I have a question, was this just luck, or?
    EUROO7: No, this was Randy's black magic.
    Boris ze Spider: Lesson learned, always trust Randy's black magic.

*** Current Overseer of BloodCarnage, a Dwarf Fortress Succession Game. Get dorfed today! ***

Holder of the sacred Eurobuck of Immunity

The future scares me. It should scare you too!

Quote Originally Posted by randakar View Post
    France isn't quite done, I reckon. Not with Britain and Germany turning on each other like this ;-)

Also, The British Prime Minister's desk has yet again been cleared of old diplomatic messages. Good grief, that's a lot of paper ..
    My own desk has been sadly very clear of diplomatic messages recently, I can't help but feel left out from the intense action occuring in the west.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

My own desk has been sadly very clear of diplomatic messages recently, I can't help but feel left out from the intense action occuring in the west.

I would offer you something, but you will most likely kill me anyway, barbarian. I offered the Habsburg Emperor a gift of peace, and what happens? He invades my country even further.
    Gone underground.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagicka
    Sword of the Stars500k club

Britain welcomes diplomats of all nations bearing diplomatic proposals or otherwise.
    "Donít only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
    -- Ludwig von Beethoven

Boris ze Spider: I have a question, was this just luck, or?
    EUROO7: No, this was Randy's black magic.
    Boris ze Spider: Lesson learned, always trust Randy's black magic.

*** Current Overseer of BloodCarnage, a Dwarf Fortress Succession Game. Get dorfed today! ***

Holder of the sacred Eurobuck of Immunity

The future scares me. It should scare you too!

Europa Universalis 3

Britain welcomes diplomats of all nations bearing diplomatic proposals or otherwise.
    Don't feel sheepish about initiating correspondence. After all, there is a new Russian army bordering British Norway. I imagine you all will have words...of some sort.

Although, I've by no means been guiltless in this, it is a good practice I find to keep up correspondence with all nations on the board, especially if they are your archnemesis.

If nothing else, it provides for entertaining verbal sparring.
    "My good man, this is not the time for making enemies." - Voltaire, on his deathbed, when asked to renounce Satan.

"We give you no fixed place to live, no form that is peculiar to you, nor any function that is yours alone. According to your desires and judgement, you will have and possess whatever place to live, whatever form, and whatever functions you yourself choose." - God to Adam, Oration on the Dignity of Man by Pico della Mirandola.

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband

Good, if Turkey gets destroyed I will accept a govenorship in Africa. Cape Town is beautiful this time of year...

Quote Originally Posted by Najs View Post

I would offer you something, but you will most likely kill me anyway, barbarian. I offered the Habsburg Emperor a gift of peace, and what happens? He invades my country even further.
    The Habsburgs are evil. We shall crush them.

200k clubEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLegio
    The Kings Crusade

Quote Originally Posted by Najs View Post

Ahhem... Every christian nations know who is the true barbarian.

Werewolf Amateur and Diplomacy Beginner .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My AARs at ink well.

200k club500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagricula View Post
    Although, I've by no means been guiltless in this, it is a good practice I find to keep up correspondence with all nations on the board, especially if they are your archnemesis.
    Indeed; shame I was occupied for a few days with a family visit.

Random banter is always fun, especially when the knives are being sharpened

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club

Oh, the time for sharpening is long past... now is the time to baptize the blades with the blood of your foes.
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

Quote Originally Posted by reis91 View Post
    Oh, the time for sharpening is long past... now is the time to baptize the blades with the blood of your foes.
    Really? DAMNIT!

*begins sharpening knife frantically*

Practitioner of "Calm Rage" joebthegreat's Avatar
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

UPDATES AND MAPS HAVE BEEN FULLY EDITED. EVERYTHING REMAINS THE SAME WITH FOUR DIFFERENCES.

1) The Army formerly in Sev is now in Arm
    2) The Army in Con was disbanded
    3) The Army formerly in Ukr is now in Sev
    4) An Army in Stp was built

---

WE NOW RETURN TO THE REGULARLY SCHEDULED DIPLOMATIC AND ORDER WRITING PHASE, SPRING 1903. IF THERE ARE ANY GLARING MISTAKES IN MY MAPS OR UPDATES DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL THEM OUT (before it's too late to fix). DEADLINE FOR ALL ORDERS WILL BE ON 12 JULY AT 1400 GMT (~28 hours from now).
    Last edited by joebthegreat; 11-07-2011 at 20:48.
    Come play our most recent game of werewolf, or diplomacy
    Werewolf MICRO: Wolf: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 1(1 wins) || GMed: 0(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf LITE: Villager: 20(40 wins) Wolf: 11(33 wins) Seer: 2(4 wins) TOTAL: 33(66 wins) || GMed: 11100101(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf BIG: Villager: 1(600 wins) Wolf: 600(1 wins) Cultist: 2(2 wins) Priest: 1(1 wins) Lover: 1*(1 wins) Thief: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 20(1 wins) || GMed: 1(200 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    GRAND TOTAL: 2(0 wins) || GM TOTAL: 0(42 goodie wins/42 baddie wins)
    ----------
    Diplomacy: Great Britain: 0(0 wins) France: 0(0 wins) Germany: 0(0 wins) Austria: 0(0 wins) Italy: 1(0 wins) Russia: 0(0 wins) Turkey: 0(0 wins) TOTAL: 0(0 wins) || GMed: 1(0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins)

"Quote" -Author

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club

Der Chancellor will be unavailable during most of the day. You will have to plead for a response from Kaiser Tamius, and hope he deems your nation worthy of reply.
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

200k club500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joebthegreat View Post
    DEADLINE FOR ALL ORDERS WILL BE ON 12 JUNE AT 1400 GMT (~28 hours from now).
    I think I spotted a glaring mistake in your update

hint: the mistake starts with an N that should be an L, and ends with an E that should be a Y

I post.. it just doesnt count Adamus's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k club

Blog Entries

The general rushes through a history of the Roman Empire..

Yes Italy is using claims from the Western Roman Empire, but pretty much only seeks territory in the west of the Med. Our friends Austria Hungary should have no cause for concern on this issue. Germania & Britannia should sleep well also, Gaul not so much.
    The Original Werewolf Amateur
    Wins: 12 Losses: Many GM'd: 3 Werewolf Lites
    Currently playing Banished!

Natalia Poklonskaya fanboy Stuckenschmidt's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIRome Gold

Blog Entries
    May we have an updated map?
    Earth Invasion : Los Angeles

The Alien Invasion is here. Los Angeles is lost, unless a few good Paradoxians (and a bunch of Marines) throw them back in the ocean. Rules. Data. Map.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 42 67 ... LastLast