+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 32 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Diplomacy I: The Great Diplomats

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultMagicka500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Taiisatai64 View Post
    OOC: I assume he lives in Kursenai. Co-ordinates like that aren't meant to be taken quite so specifically ^_^

Or he could live on a farm outside Kursenai.
    Said field has a greenhouse that's abandoned because its owner got stuck by lightning last summer. O_O

And yes, I live in Kuršėnai, Daugėlių street.
    Werewolf is a game in which the wolves hunt the wolves and the village lynches the village, in a race to see who can kill themselves slowest. - Capt. Kiwi

You are not very good at wolfing. - Citizen1oo1

EUROO7 and snoopdogg aren't the King and Queen of Werewolf.

They're just loud.
    - joebthegreat

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by esemesas View Post
    Said field has a greenhouse that's abandoned because its owner got stuck by lightning last summer. O_O

And yes, I live in Kuršėnai, Daugėlių street.
    I feel bad for him, but: xD lol

Practitioner of "Calm Rage" joebthegreat's Avatar
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Spring, 1901

Quote Originally Posted by Great Britain
    F Lon move ENG
    F Edi move Nth
    A LvP move Yor
    Quote Originally Posted by France
    A Par move Pic
    A Mar Hold
    F Bre move MAt
    Quote Originally Posted by Germany
    F Kie - Den
    A Mun - Ruh
    A Ber - Kie
    Quote Originally Posted by Austria-Hungary
    A Vie - Bud
    A Bud - Ser
    F Tri - Alb
    Quote Originally Posted by Italy
    Fleet Naples Move to TYR
    Army rome move to Tus
    Army Ven Hold
    Quote Originally Posted by Russia
    Army War move Ukr
    Army Mos move Stp
    Fleet Stp move Bot
    Fleet Sev hold
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkey
    Fleet Ank move Bla
    Army Con move Bul
    Army Smy move Arm

ALL ORDERS SUCCESSFUL, NO RETREATS REQUIRED, WE THEREFORE SKIP THE RETREAT PHASE AND MOVE DIRECTLY TO FALL.

Fall, 1901
    Last edited by joebthegreat; 08-07-2011 at 01:49.
    Come play our most recent game of werewolf, or diplomacy
    Werewolf MICRO: Wolf: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 1(1 wins) || GMed: 0(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf LITE: Villager: 20(40 wins) Wolf: 11(33 wins) Seer: 2(4 wins) TOTAL: 33(66 wins) || GMed: 11100101(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf BIG: Villager: 1(600 wins) Wolf: 600(1 wins) Cultist: 2(2 wins) Priest: 1(1 wins) Lover: 1*(1 wins) Thief: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 20(1 wins) || GMed: 1(200 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    GRAND TOTAL: 2(0 wins) || GM TOTAL: 0(42 goodie wins/42 baddie wins)
    ----------
    Diplomacy: Great Britain: 0(0 wins) France: 0(0 wins) Germany: 0(0 wins) Austria: 0(0 wins) Italy: 1(0 wins) Russia: 0(0 wins) Turkey: 0(0 wins) TOTAL: 0(0 wins) || GMed: 1(0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins)

"Quote" -Author

Practitioner of "Calm Rage" joebthegreat's Avatar
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

TO ALL COUNTRIES:

I will need orders for all your units (Exactly like the orders you sent to me for the Spring Orders Phase), to be received by 1400 GMT, 07 JULY. That is just under 24 hours from this point. If you would like to extend the deadline please request so in a PM to me.

The turn is currently Fall, 1901. The phase is currently the Diplomatic and Order Writing phase.
    Come play our most recent game of werewolf, or diplomacy
    Werewolf MICRO: Wolf: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 1(1 wins) || GMed: 0(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf LITE: Villager: 20(40 wins) Wolf: 11(33 wins) Seer: 2(4 wins) TOTAL: 33(66 wins) || GMed: 11100101(0 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    Werewolf BIG: Villager: 1(600 wins) Wolf: 600(1 wins) Cultist: 2(2 wins) Priest: 1(1 wins) Lover: 1*(1 wins) Thief: 1(1 wins) TOTAL: 20(1 wins) || GMed: 1(200 goodie wins/0 baddie wins)
    GRAND TOTAL: 2(0 wins) || GM TOTAL: 0(42 goodie wins/42 baddie wins)
    ----------
    Diplomacy: Great Britain: 0(0 wins) France: 0(0 wins) Germany: 0(0 wins) Austria: 0(0 wins) Italy: 1(0 wins) Russia: 0(0 wins) Turkey: 0(0 wins) TOTAL: 0(0 wins) || GMed: 1(0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins/0 wins)

"Quote" -Author

Paradox QA Paradox Dev Team ForzaA's Avatar
    200k club500k club

Blog Entries
    After the most recent reports, herzog ForzaA von Salzburg finds himself going through recent diplomatic missives, books on military theory, even gossip. Many reports make sense, many others do not.

(edit: okay "DarkRed" really doesn't work well on the DeepOcean background)
    (edit2: okay, yellow it is!)
    Last edited by ForzaA; 06-07-2011 at 18:10.
    Error in war on error on line 1.

Crusader Kings IIRome Gold

Blog Entries

Obviously his secretary has forgotten to inform the Foreign Minister, that the preferred color in the Empire is yellow.
    Earth Invasion : Los Angeles

The Alien Invasion is here. Los Angeles is lost, unless a few good Paradoxians (and a bunch of Marines) throw them back in the ocean. Rules. Data. Map.

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

His Imperial Majesty, the Kaiser of Germany, wishes to inform the cartographer than Denmark should be painted grey.

Paradox QA Paradox Dev Team ForzaA's Avatar
    200k club500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tamius23 View Post
    His Imperial Majesty, the Kaiser of Germany, wishes to inform the cartographer than Denmark should be painted grey.
    Why should it? You only gain control (of SCs) in Fall turns.
    Error in war on error on line 1.

Indefatigable Psychotic tamius23's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaA View Post
    Why should it? You only gain control (of SCs) in Fall turns.
    Hmm, I didn't know that. I only wanted a pretty map

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

And the Balkan cluster**** begins...
    Come and hunt your fellow Paradoxians in the Werewolf Forum

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

The King of Great Britain and Ireland, Emperor of the Half-Globe, is pleased with the developments in Europe. Let them continue on the path to British Victory and Glory. Also, a special thank you to the Prime Minister for handling the situation with the utmost grace and inexorable sense of duty.

Ta-Ta!
    And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......
    We know who our enemies are

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi500k club

France moving into Pic is unacceptable. They seek Belgium for themselves, while they leave Iberia for the Italian to grab.

They sought no agreement with Germany or with UK in regards to Belgium. Such is the French way.

It is with approval that I witness Russia moving away from my border, however, the Russian Baltic Fleet poses some concern to me, especially with A Mos - Stp. I urge Russia to turn that Army South, where it is probably needed, with Turkey growing closer to Sev.

Italia seems to prefer waiting and seeing who seems likely to win. No stab against A-H yet, but A Ven holds.

Let's see how this will play out...

What this means is that no one technically voted on the first day and we have all been auto-lynched. Since none of us were following ghost rules from that point forward, we are all banned from werewolf for life. - Cymsdale

200k clubEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLegio
    The Kings Crusade500k club

Russia is very concerned with recent Ottomans moves. Also I have to assure to Germany that the Russian Baltic Fleet has no intention to attack any of our neighbors.

Werewolf Amateur and Diplomacy Beginner .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My AARs at ink well.

EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

The Russian Czar had best watch his back.
    And one day we will die and our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
    But for now we are young let us lay in the sun and count every beautiful thing we can see......
    We know who our enemies are

I post.. it just doesnt count Adamus's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Italy sees austria-hungary's move towards eastern Europe favourably and can confirm that italy has no intention to claim any territories in her sphere.

General Adamissimo.
    The Original Werewolf Amateur
    Wins: 12 Losses: Many GM'd: 3 Werewolf Lites
    Currently playing Banished!

That A Ven Hold seems to point otherwise, general Adamissimo.

I post.. it just doesnt count Adamus's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    And you seem to live in a world were defence means attack my dear reis. Please pick your self up from the depravity of war mongering. It is not fitting to you or your subjects.
    The Original Werewolf Amateur
    Wins: 12 Losses: Many GM'd: 3 Werewolf Lites
    Currently playing Banished!

I only want the best for both of us. I am simply letting Italy know about consequences.

First off I thought chartreuse was a shade of purple.

I am currently packing my things in preparation of my move to Venice (or Venezia; [OOC]: Which would have been used in this time period?[/OOC]) from where I will assume my just accepted position of Italian Ambassador to the East. Though dispatches should still be addressed to Adamus and myself, the responses will come from me and will carry the same weight as those from my esteemed colleague.

I eagerly await the opportunity to build relationships with those nations friendly to Italy.

And who deals with mighty Germany, the bridge between the West and the East of Europe?

Also, the OP lacks this link : http://www.wizards.com/avalonhill/rules/diplomacy.pdf

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 32 57 ... LastLast