+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Mod] World War One/WW1 Mod

Benevolent Imperialist flame7926's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Quote Originally Posted by dasVerruckteJoe View Post
    ''waiting patiently for a unit to build on x3' oh boy

*1920 is here*

wtf ww1 is still on
    which would happen how?

That never happens, well I guess it depends how fast you play, and remember it might run slower because all the big countries will have lots of brigades and be mobilized.
    Come see my AAR: Scandinavia: 1890-1936 w/ Great Wars : Dead
    Try my user tweak for PDM mod Victoria 2. Winter, gaining cores, and more.
    Victoria 2 Pop Utility, works with any version
    White Man's Burden mod for Victoria 2. Greatly improves exploration and colonization, as well as rebellions and international affairs: Coming Soon
    Contact me by PM or at flame7926@gmail.com if you are interested in helping

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Last edited by jaxx2009; 12-07-2011 at 20:38.

Quote Originally Posted by dasVerruckteJoe View Post
    ''waiting patiently for a unit to build on x3' oh boy

*1920 is here*

wtf ww1 is still on
    I played as Two Sicilies and never even had a WWI...what the f its 1921?!

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

If anyone has information on the composition of various armies, could they please post here?
    White Man's Burden mod for Victoria 2. Greatly improves exploration and colonization, as well as rebellions and international affairs: Coming Soon

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by flame7926 View Post
    If anyone has information on the composition of various armies, could they please post here?
    We still need this

I will look that up for you, 1914 is it? I'll get you info. what armys have you got done already?
    Medardo Graffaro - My character in A Federation of "Equals" Venexian Popolo Partio!

Ultimate Governance Mod! (probably dead)

Note to self: When playing Victoria 2 as Japan in 1840 and I start getting giddy about my 120 military score army, do not think "its only China, I might as well have a go". The results are usually not as expected.

ok then, I'll just start with the British Army.
    Medardo Graffaro - My character in A Federation of "Equals" Venexian Popolo Partio!

Note to self: When playing Victoria 2 as Japan in 1840 and I start getting giddy about my 120 military score army, do not think "its only China, I might as well have a go". The results are usually not as expected.

500k club

Yeah, we have only done Germany

This is the Regular British Empires army, it was small but HAD (and you need to put this in) the best training in the world. maybe even put the Guards on full or near full experience, normal troops near full or just a little below near full experience. Higher than every other army.

#name
    #town or city placement
    #brigades

British Regular Forces (specifically only the Divisions from Britain):

Guards Division
    London?
    3 Guards Brigades

1st Infantry Division
    Aldershot
    3 Infantry Brigades
    4 Artillery Brigades
    1 Engineer Brigade

2nd Infantry Division
    Cragiehall
    1 Guard Brigade
    3 Infantry Brigades

3rd Infantry Division
    Bullford
    4 Infantry Brigades
    1 Artillery Brigade

4th Infantry Division
    Aldershot
    3 Infantry Brigades

5th Infantry Division
    Somewhere in Shropshire
    3 Infantry Brigades

6th Infantry Division
    York
    4 Infantry Brigades
    1 Artillery Brigade
    1 Engineer Brigade

7th Infantry Division
    ? is in England, Scotland or Wales
    4 Infantry Brigades

8th Infantry Division
    Devon
    3 Infantry Brigades

27th Division
    4 Infantry Brigades

28th Division
    4 Infantry Brigades

29th Division
    3 Infantry Brigades

1st Cavalry Division
    2 Dragoon Brigades
    1 Hussar Brigade
    1 Artillery Brigade
    1 Engineer Brigade

2nd Cavalry Division
    3 Hussar Brigades
    1 Artillery Brigade
    1 Engineer Brigade

3rd Cavalry Division
    2 Dragoon Brigades
    1 Hussar Brigades
    1 Artillery Brigade
    1 Engineer Brigade

Royal Flying Corps
    London?
    1 Plane Brigade

I will get the other ones done and other armys but I'm leaving for a 3 week holiday.

TThank you this will help alot

Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2

Germany had all of Schleswig for one and the various coastal states on the Arabian Penninsula should be in either the British or Russian spheres or territories for example the Trucial States which would be in the British spheres.
    CesarzPolska

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    War of the RosesEuropa Universalis IV

Can we have the name "Republic of China" for China?
    Why isn't Chinese Civil war a major event in Hoi!
    It is born with no massive surrendering event. And so I lose everytime!

500k club

We havent finished spheres of influence yet.

Very nice mod, only Slavery has not been abloshied in USA. Also Iceland, since independent should not be a colonial state as well as South Africa
    *What? Men dodging this way for single bullets? What will you do when they open fire along the whole line? I am ashamed of you. They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance. Civil War Genenral John Sedgwicks last words before being killed by a sniper.
    *Check out my Texas AAR at http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...4#post12753444

Should see a new Alpha soon.
    Last edited by jaxx2009; 18-08-2011 at 21:37.

New Alpha will include events to start the War.

Can anyone help with the French Army size/numbers at the start of 1914?
    Last edited by jaxx2009; 18-08-2011 at 21:37.

Revision 156 is now out, Download it here.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/WW1Mod_Rev_156.zip

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Still need French Army figures?

EDIT: I can also do the Austro-Hungarian Army figures and volunteer to redo the entire Population and Factories of the German Empire. I can also give you the German Imperial Navy figures.
    Last edited by Frymonmon; 07-09-2011 at 23:25.
    Creator of World in Revolution
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

I'm back now and can further assist with things, mainly army numbers. anything you need ask but I can't promise anything.

500k club

We are about to post another update of the mod, the last one was incorrect. This one has events to start the war, but the allies don't honor calls since all the armies aren't balanced yet. Also, it includes the french army and navy, and the German navy and factories. German pops are already done. We still welcome any help with other pops or army sizes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast