+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Mod] World War One/WW1 Mod

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

[Mod] World War One/WW1 Mod

I have once again began development on this mod as of the 4th of July! I will gladly accept any suggestions or help that anyone may offer! If you want to help out please contact me!

We are now working together with the team from "The Great War" mod. Hopefully we will be able to get more things done for this mod.

GOAL OF THIS MOD: To create a somewhat realistic 1914 Scenario for Victoria 2.

Current Version: ALPHA 0.3 {Released 7/12/12 for V2 AHD 2.3}
    Download: http://filesmelt.com/dl/World_War_1_Mod2.zip

WE NEED FEEDBACK!

Current Developers:
    Jaxx2009 - Lead
    Yazem - Creator of "The Great War" mod - We are now working together.
    Past Developers:
    flame7926
    Frymonmon
    Thanks To!:
    Naselus

What's New in 0.3?
    -Added a decision for the partition of Serbia between Austria-Hungary and Bulgaria. (This took at least 3 days to get working properly and to perfect.)
    -Fixed some OOB Issues with Turkey and some other Balkan nations.
    -Gave some more countries Technologies

Upcoming Changes:
    -Order of Battle Files
    -Balancing
    -Screenshots for this post!
    Last edited by jaxx2009; 12-07-2012 at 20:04.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

If I may do some humble suggestions for what sees like a great mod idea;

1. Add some Princely States back to British India. It was not fully united for awhile
    2. Rename the USA something other than the USA. I'd like to see the "United States" or something better than USA
    3. For the Deutsches Heer, they had roughly 13 Million Men during World War I seeing combat. I also know the Divisional und Korps structure of the Heer, so I can help with that if you need.
    4. Try to create a mechanism that prevents an early WP. I don't want to play as Germany, then mobilize, only to have France WP after the first few battles.
    Creator of World in Revolution
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Rome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Are you going to include the Great Wars Mod? Or something similar, it already has the system you'll need to prevent an early WP.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I was planning on finding away to prevent White Peaces in General, Completly get them out of the game lol. But the Great Wars Mod should help alot thanks! I will ask permission first of course.

Thanks Frymon I will keep in contact with you.

Benevolent Imperialist flame7926's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

I can help with this, you could also translate events from the victoria 1 scenario, which i have started doing. You also need to make sure that we european countries dont declare war on each other before ww1.
    Come see my AAR: Scandinavia: 1890-1936 w/ Great Wars : Dead
    Try my user tweak for PDM mod Victoria 2. Winter, gaining cores, and more.
    Victoria 2 Pop Utility, works with any version
    White Man's Burden mod for Victoria 2. Greatly improves exploration and colonization, as well as rebellions and international affairs: Coming Soon
    Contact me by PM or at flame7926@gmail.com if you are interested in helping

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Europe, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Belfast to be specific
    I'd like to see how you would get round the AI, the British colonial troops would be unlikely to deploy much to Europe, and even if they did, it wouldn't likely to be of any meaningful use.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

If Britain already had troops in europe that might fix the problem. Or if they were in the UK then it would be easier for them to them over.

Can I help make events and stuff too?
    White Man's Burden mod for Victoria 2. Greatly improves exploration and colonization, as well as rebellions and international affairs: Coming Soon

Sure flame, I need to know where I can contact you and what times you should be available.

500k club

just a pm or flame7926@gmail.com .

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Figured I'd help. I will update this from time to time until I encompass the entire Deutsches Heer.

Guide:
    (Army Name - Country)
    (Location of Garrison)
    (# Infantry)
    (# Cavalry)
    (# Artillery)
    (# Special)

I. Königlich Bayerische Armee-Korps - Deutsches Reich
    Munich
    8 Infantry Regiments
    4 Heavy Cavalry Regiments
    4 Artillery Regiments

2. Königlich Bayerische Armee-Korps - Deutsches Reich
    Augsburg
    6 Infantry Regiments
    3 Heavy Cavalry Regiments
    3 Artillery Regiments

Gardekorps - Deutsches Reich
    Berlin(?)
    4 Infantry Regiments
    2 Cavalry Regiments
    1 Artillery Regiments
    1 Engineer Regiment
    1 Aeroplane Regiment

I. Armeekorps - Deutches Reich
    Königsberg
    15 Infantry Regiments
    5 Cavalry Regiments
    6 Artillery Regiments
    3 Engineer Regiments
    2 Areoplane Regiments
    1 Barrel Regiment

II. Armeekorps - Deutches Reich
    Stettin
    15 Infantry Regiments
    5 Cavalry Regiments
    6 Artillery Regiments
    3 Engineer Regiments
    2 Areoplane Regiments
    1 Barrel Regiment

III. Armeekorps - Deutches Reich
    Berlin
    16 Infantry Regiments
    5 Cavalry Regiments
    6 Artillery Regiments
    3 Engineer Regiments

IV. Armeekorps - Deutches Reich
    Magdeburg
    20 Infantry Regiments
    5 Artillery Regiments
    3 Engineer Regiments

V. Armeekorps - Deutches Reich
    Kiel
    19 Infantry Regiments
    4 Artillery Regiments
    2 Engineer Regiments

(VI Armeekorps - IX. Armeekorps are Identical to V. Armeekorps.)

X. Armeekorps - Deutches Reich
    Hanover
    22 Infantry Regiments
    8 Cavalry Regiments
    10 Artillery Regiments
    5 Engineer Regiments

(XI. Armeekorps was essentially the X. Armeekorps. Stationed in Hanover)

XII. Königlich Sächsisches Armeekorps - Deutches Reich
    Dresden
    12 Infantry Regiments
    3 Cavalry Regiments
    4 Artillery Regiments
    1 Engineer Regiment

XIII. Königlich Württembergisches Armeekorps - Deutches Reich
    Stuttgart
    11 Infantry Regiments
    3 Cavalry Regiments
    4 Artillery Regiments
    1 Engineer Regiment

XIV. Armeekorps - Deutches Reich
    Karlsruhe
    11 Infantry Regiments
    3 Cavalry Regiments
    4 Artillery Regiments
    1 Engineer Regiment
    1 Areoplane Regiment

XV. Armeekorps - Deutches Reich
    Straßburg
    13 Infantry Regiments
    5 Cavalry Regiments
    5 Artillery Regiments
    2 Engineer Regiment
    2 Barrel Regiments
    3 Areoplane Regiments

XVI. Armeekorps - Deutches Reich
    Metz
    20 Infantry Regiments
    5 Cavalry Regiments
    6 Artillery Regiments
    1 Engineer Regiment
    4 Barrel Regiments
    2 Areoplane Regiments

XVII. Armeekorps - Deutches Reich
    Kolmar
    10 Infantry Regiments
    2 Cavalry Regiments
    3 Artillery Regiments
    1 Engineer Regiment
    2 Barrel Regiments

XVIII. Armeekorps - Deutches Reich
    Frankfurt am Main
    12 Infantry Regiments
    4 Cavalry Regiments
    6 Artillery Regiments

XIX. 2. Königlich Sächsisches Armeekorps - Deutches Reich
    Leipzig
    9 Infantry Regiments
    1 Cavalry Regiments
    2 Artillery Regiments

XX. Armeekorps - Deutches Reich
    Allenstein
    10 Infantry Regiments
    2 Cavalry Regiments
    3 Artillery Regiments
    1 Engineer Regiment
    Last edited by Frymonmon; 06-07-2011 at 21:50.
    Creator of World in Revolution
    <Haresus> [#WiR_Main] proves why monarchies and dictatorships are not completely rubbish.
    Awarded WritAAR of the Week Feb 05, 2012 | 3rd Place Winner of the AARland Choice AwAARds 2012 (Round 2) for Empire of the Pacific | Awarded Fan of the Week September 16th, 2012 | Awarded 2012 VictAARian Cross for Empire of the Pacific

Nice thanks fry. I will implement those when I begin working on it again tonight

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Rome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2

I would realy like a wwi mod but they never seem to happen look at the empire mod 1701 thats taken ages to happen and its still a beta and what your trying is probably alot more complex.
    Nationality: English/British
    Religion: Protestant
    Ideology: Reactionary/Monarchy/Oligarchy
    Issues: Pro-Military/Limited Citizenship/Protectionism

500k club

I dont think Serbia should be a puppet, because then AH cant declare war on them.

Please change Russia's flag.

Quote Originally Posted by flame7926 View Post
    I dont think Serbia should be a puppet, because then AH cant declare war on them.
    Could be an event.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan194 View Post
    I would realy like a wwi mod but they never seem to happen look at the empire mod 1701 thats taken ages to happen and its still a beta and what your trying is probably alot more complex.
    It will likely be more complex but the Creator of the Empire Mod may not have as much free time as he would like, I also have now three dedicated team members. These things take time and are completely Voluntary.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron Cross
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Italy lost control of Nice and Savoy by 1914. Should be french but with Italian cores.

Thanks Gwax, I shall fix that Immeadiatly.

Quote Originally Posted by wwwww View Post
    Please change Russia's flag.

Could be an event.
    Can you give me an image to use for the new flag?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Chop off Savoy and Nice from Italy. They went to France as payment for the alliance in the unification wars.

EDIT: Ok, I saw NOW that Gwax already said it. Sorry.
    Last edited by WeissRaben; 04-07-2011 at 12:10.

Thanks anyway, I have already changed that I just need an updated screenshot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast