+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 26 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1770

Thread: (MOD) Phoenix III

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Quin View Post
    Thank you for reporting this. Could you mention some of the countries or best if you have some screen picture?
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/515/eu349.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/eu348.png/

*Cannot post the pictures or thumbs, so here are the links to imageshack.

The states around the Arctic Ocean are Karaman and Deccan, as well as the Japanese diplomacy options. In the East Indies, you can see the colonizing effort of Aceh, Brunei, Deccan, Khmer, Dai Viet and Pegu

Europa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Structuurman View Post
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/515/eu349.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/eu348.png/

*Cannot post the pictures or thumbs, so here are the links to imageshack.

The states around the Arctic Ocean are Karaman and Deccan, as well as the Japanese diplomacy options. In the East Indies, you can see the colonizing effort of Aceh, Brunei, Deccan, Khmer, Dai Viet and Pegu
    I will fix them in the next version - Japan is fixed now.
    You can see Phoenix mods thanks to Google.

Blog Entries

Talking Steppe Wolf: The Coin, The Sabre and The Pigeon

Information in Bulgarian:

Steppe Wolf: The Coin, The Sabre & The Pigeon is master mod for one of most popular strategy games - Europa Universalis III. It is not just the first mod ever released for Divine Wind patch, but successor project of previous 10 mods released by Vitosha Pictures Studio.

Changes since The Coin, The Sabre & The Pigeon:
    In this version of SW, the game is lightweighted to new levels. Special touch received bug fixing in history files area and riping off not used decisions, events and country tags. Several cultures were moved in different culture groups, many dynastic names were added. Steppe Wolf: The Coin, The Sabre & The Pigeon was tested around 2500 times and the average succees rate is 89%, which is very close to the vanilla version rate. however in game enviroment is tested only for 15 hours. The centers of trade would be fewer but with larger number of provinces attached to them.

Steppe Wolf: CSP extends the time frame from 11 AD until 2010 AD, which is about 6 times more then the vanilla game. The map of the mod is also changed - converting for the first time ever, the Victoria II map for the use of Europa Universalis III. The new map has almost 2 times more provinces since the vanilla, and it is changed in a historical way (from Bulgarian point of view), showing the change of borders and wars between Bulgarian state and Byzantine Empire for over of 7 Hundred years.

The main aim of the game remains unchanged, but spiced up - you have to guide your state in the cruel political realm, managing to hold on it as long as possible. Some players goes further craving to seize the Golden Constantinople, holding firmly the trade between Europe and Asia, occupy the Holy town of Jerusalem or restoring ancient empires such as Roman and Alexander the Great - Macedonia (thought for history accuracy ancient Macedonians in the game are from Illiric culture, not Greek).

Some of the players with touch for diplomacy would prefer to govern over the small trade republic such as Genoa, Pisa or Venice, interfering with the world conflicts with heavy sacks of gold.

In this master mod the politic would be part of existence of your state, whether you like it or not you would be involved in dynastic struggles, dynastic marriages, alliances or spy games.

For the experienced strategy players, this master mod is so desired mix between Age of Empires II, Mediveal: Total War and Civilization III.

Steppe Wolf is mod for Europa Universalis III
    Based on: Divine Winds 5.2 Beta patch for EU III - 19th April 2012.
    Time frame of the mod: 11 A.D.~2010 A.D.
    Religions:

Catholicism, Protestantism, Reformed, Orthodox, Early Catholicism, Copts, Nestorianism,
    Anglicanism, Sunni, Shiite, Ibadi, Wahhabi, Buddism, Confucianism, Taoism, Shinto, Hinduism,
    Sikhism

Zoroastranism, Animism, Shamanism, Tengriism, Red Indian Paganism, Midewin, Teotl, Inti,
    Australian Paganism, Greco-Roman Pantheon, Egyptian Pantheon, Thracian Orphism,
    North-German Pantheon, Druism, Slavic Pantheon, Baltic Pantheon, Judaism, Religious Tolerance

Installation:
    Extract the files in the mod directory of your Europa Universalis III game. You need at least Divine Wind 5.2 beta patch from 19 April 2012 otherwise the mod may not work. Before you start the mod it is recommended to delete the map cache of your EU III game (located in the EUIII\map\cache). For questions about the mod, please visit our Forum

Economic changes:
    Issue of government securities and foreign trade debt

When country is in a long and exhausting war military maintenance is vital for the victory. However due to trade embargoes and war exhaustion rulers are often unable to pay their soldiers. On the other hand loans means that you get in the spiral of economy crisis. Other option is minting, but then the inflation will hit you.

As we know from the history often, while in war the rulers issue, so called government, which are way to finance your deficit. Off course behind this opportunities they are negative consequences:
    - Global tax increase with 5 %;
    - Prestige decrease with 1 monthly;
    - Stability cost increase with 1 %.

The second way is when the rulers decrease the amount of gold in the coins they issue. However soon or later the population found out about this and this leads to:
    - 600 gold in the treasury ;
    - Stability drop with 1 level;
    - Prestige decrease with 1 monthly;
    - Increase revolt risk with 1.

Other resources which we used:
    As the Steppe Wolf is the night sequel of our mods there are many elements from previous mods as:
    - Rising Nations 7;
    - Renaissance 3;
    - FX Veryfast graphics;
    - The Whole World mod and many minor changes which we saw as ideas around the net.

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

oooh. Do want.
    But what do you mean with dynamic names?

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CivandEUIII View Post
    oooh. Do want.
    But what do you mean with dynamic names?
    Dynastic names - these are names in culture.txt files, which helps different countries to pick family name for rule house of the countries.

Nevermind, didn't see technical support thread.
    Last edited by rkb53; 28-04-2012 at 18:57. Reason: wrong thread

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Quin View Post
    Dynastic names - these are names in culture.txt files, which helps different countries to pick family name for rule house of the countries.
    So, If I read that properly, each culture has a set of family names?

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaSemper Fi500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I get the following error when I try to load. I have 5.2 etc. Any idea of what went wrong?

Steppe wolf.jpg
    Played HOI 1,2 and 3.
    Currently losing lots of time in EU3.
    Proud to be a Canadian!!!!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Try changing the ? to u, and check other files as well. This is probably a problem with your codeset although windows should use UTF as standard.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaSemper Fi500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I fixed that file then noticed there are about a few hundred with the same problem. Should I re-download and re-install?

Edit: I fixed all the name errors and the game appears to work as planned. Next time I have a technical problem I will post in the proper forum. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by assyriawest; 12-05-2012 at 09:08.
    Played HOI 1,2 and 3.
    Currently losing lots of time in EU3.
    Proud to be a Canadian!!!!

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

You should do one of these for Magna Mundi. It looks like it'll be:
    -an awesome game, with many new features
    -very similar to EU3
    -released soon (they've already posted a Let's Play vid on YT.)
    -extremely moddable
    GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
    Participate in the ranking of every EU3 nation from easiest to hardest!
    Post your Tahiti games!
    Post your Always vWar Mod progress!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...r-Mod-Progress!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...s-War-progress!

I am playing the mod (not Coin, Sabre, and Pigeon) as Rome (RME, not RMP) and when the decision to become christian happened I chose not to convert at first. I eventually did, because it seems the entire empire converts at once, but I did it through the religious decisions screen. I was happy with this at first, because I prefer the flag for pre-christian Rome, and I wanted to maintian it, but as a result it seems no migrations are occurring and no decline of the Empire events are triggering. If not converting at first is going to be an option, you should not make migrations and decline dependent on the RMP tag.

Im missing the country flags in game, the frames are there but its lacking any flag. I've tried heaps of different fixes but nothing is working, anyone got any ideas how to fix it?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Vsermina Vlast(because it doesn't crash that much)i noticed two bugs:
    kazakhstan at 1991 is a tribe with a ruler from 1810
    great britain has no adjective
    please refrain to vsermina vlast version it is so much crash free in comparison to other versions(although it rarely crashes)
    [22:23:51] <Groogy> Mathrim, give it to me gently

Why does everyone invade Oman in this game?
    GENERATION 37: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
    Post your Tahiti games!

Why is military modernization not in this mod?
    Post your Tahiti games!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    technology = {id=161 average_year=1500 supply_limit=3 land_morale=8.9 military_tactics=3.18 infantry_fire=0.1 cavalry_fire=0.16 artillery_fire=0.29 infantry_shock=4.537 cavalry_shock=8.2 artillery_shock=35 conscription_center}

There should be an =yes after conscription_center

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Béal Fierste, pero mi corazón está en España.
    Why does britain own donegal in the later start dates and why is being Catholic on available after 722 and why are the byzantines orthodox before the schism?
    Last edited by LYNCHY; 05-06-2012 at 20:49.
    ن

Irish Brigade Infantry Commander in the Victoria 2 Forum Revolt.

Check My Privilege: "Your privilege level is SHITLORD with a score of 145"

"Our revenge will be the laughter of our children."

For that matter, why is newly-baptized Rome Orthodox?
    Post your Tahiti games!

Because Orthodox Church is original Church from which Rome drop out? Learn some history people, like ecumenical councils, filioque, primacy of popes, pentarchy and so on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 26 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 76 ... LastLast