+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 89 FirstFirst ... 25 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 75 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1772

Thread: (MOD) Phoenix III

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Is it possible for you to make a new plane unit type, or is that incompatiable with EU3?

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

I realized Great Britain's adjective doesn't show up properly.
    That is all.

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

Private
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi

Is anyone else having problems with repeated corrupted save game files in Vsarmina Vlast? I am constantly having problems with the game crashing due to what I am guessing is corrupted save game files.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Can you please help with Africa it needs a huge Facelift with Borders often with coloization become a mess of borders some with Siberia

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Good evening! Been playing the mod for a while now and I absolutely love it, although there is one issue that I am uncertain whether it has been brought up before or not. In several of my provinces, I seem unable to actually get proper trade goods, it simply stays "unknown" forever. Any help would be appreciated.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Also in the main starting time like 1399 south west asian countrys are alwasy taking snips the Middle east Penensula can you please remove the middle east fromt he map of the Indian stats eand the southwest,Korea, and Japan it just dosnt seem very relistic(i know this ame isnt about relisim but it is really annoying)
    also would a vic 2 converter work with this mod?
    Last edited by Selvetrica; 04-04-2012 at 23:59.

Europa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Selvetrica View Post
    Also in the main starting time like 1399 south west asian countrys are alwasy taking snips the Middle east Penensula can you please remove the middle east fromt he map of the Indian stats eand the southwest,Korea, and Japan it just dosnt seem very relistic(i know this ame isnt about relisim but it is really annoying)
    also would a vic 2 converter work with this mod?
    You maybe means How Funan is seizing Indo China?
    Send me on PM link for VIC 2 converter and I will try it.
    You can see Phoenix mods thanks to Google.

Deus VultDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    This will not work with the VIc2 converter because

a) The converter had the vanilla EU3 map converted. You need to map the provinces yourself for any new map.
    b) The output file needs to have any nation from EU3 have a respective one to convert too in VIC2. Otherwise unmatched nations will be converted to random nations or if it runs out, the output will fail.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangran View Post
    Good evening! Been playing the mod for a while now and I absolutely love it, although there is one issue that I am uncertain whether it has been brought up before or not. In several of my provinces, I seem unable to actually get proper trade goods, it simply stays "unknown" forever. Any help would be appreciated.
    There is event which changes unknown trade goods to something else. Maybe I missed some of those provinces. If you can remember some of the provinces, please let me know.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PdoxNewbie View Post
    Is it possible for you to make a new plane unit type, or is that incompatiable with EU3?
    Tried - I can't make it. It is possible to give airplane sprite to some unit, but you can't make it fly over both land and sea.

For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

just a question - the music file you added, what do we do with it?

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CivandEUIII View Post
    just a question - the music file you added, what do we do with it?
    Inside in the zip file of the mod, there is document named "music.pdf", the first point of it is music installation manual.

Does anyone know why this is happening to the mod?

I've tried deleting the map cache, but it's still there.

Blog Entries
    Not properly installed mod. Install the mod again.

that actually looks quite fun to play

"
    "

How did you find the time/stamina/skill/knowledge of history to be able to do this? It sounds like something you'd have to devote your entire life to, especially since you have to find the day where a border change occurred and apply it. It must have taken you years.

I was playing the succesor mod as the Franks, 20 years before they collapsed historically. In the south, I managed to conquer Barcelona and Aragon. Then, for no apparent reason, Aragon popped up again, and with something like 100k troops, in one territory. I manage to reconquer them, and they popped up again. Please fix this in a future update.

Blog Entries
    How did you find the time/stamina/skill/knowledge of history to be able to do this? It sounds like something you'd have to devote your entire life to, especially since you have to find the day where a border change occurred and apply it. It must have taken you years.
    This mod is not a single effort - there were other mods, for previous paths, so everything which I was able to transfer in the new mod I did it. Also there are a lot of contributors to this mods. The curious fact is that most of contributors are on age above 27-30 years old. As such they are occupied with work, families thats why the team is small and we work with volunteers.

It is true that this is very time consuming - one of the reasons this mod is not tested. Just imagine if each country, period and year should be played...there around 850 countries and 3200 provinces Also I have other hobbies - martial arts, writing, night shift as Batman, girls So if I'm late with answer or mod - probably I'm occupied with pick uping a girl

country_decisions={
    pick_up_new_girl_every_night={
    potential={NOT={has_country_modifier="occupied with work on a mod"}
    }
    allow={
    NOT={has_girl_flag="my girlfriend know about the others"}
    }
    effect={
    prestige=1
    treasury=-30 EU
    stability=-5
    local_revolt_risk=-100
    ME={add_core=In_her}
    }
    }
    }

I was playing the succesor mod as the Franks, 20 years before they collapsed historically. In the south, I managed to conquer Barcelona and Aragon. Then, for no apparent reason, Aragon popped up again, and with something like 100k troops, in one territory. I manage to reconquer them, and they popped up again. Please fix this in a future update.
    Barselona rise up, because in particular year if Franks controls particular provinces an event pop up. In this event you have a choice - to let Barselona be independent from you, or to declare war of the rebels. As the events are covering different provinces, the event popped up for each provinces, but not several time.

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

First of all, I absolutely love this mod. But playing it, I've noticed some issues that might need a fix.

I tried to play Kazakh from the earliest start possible. It all went well until I was confronted with Yuan China: a superior tech, near-infinite manpower horde. There doesn't seem to be any way to defeat that China. I think it best to not make China a horde.

I restarted on a later date, where China was Ming instead of Yuan and that went a lot better. Colonizing Siberia went very well but in the east there are some nations I don't think belong there. First of all, there are some Arab and Indian states colonizing around the Arctic ocean, and within decades also the East Indies are fully colonized by the local powers. But the biggest problem I have is with a rapidly colonizing Japan, also in Siberia, with which there seems to be no interaction possible. Can this be fixed by making Japan not able to colonize or, if they are able to, give players the possibility to declare war on them...

If you choose to let these issues be as they are, I'd really like to know how to work around them
    Thanks in advance

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Structuurman View Post
    I tried to play Kazakh from the earliest start possible. It all went well until I was confronted with Yuan China: a superior tech, near-infinite manpower horde. There doesn't seem to be any way to defeat that China. I think it best to not make China a horde.
    Yuan would be fixed. As well the manpower in the region would fall lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Structuurman View Post
    First of all, there are some Arab and Indian states colonizing around the Arctic ocean, and within decades also the East Indies are fully colonized by the local powers. But the biggest problem I have is with a rapidly colonizing Japan, also in Siberia, with which there seems to be no interaction possible. Can this be fixed by making Japan not able to colonize or, if they are able to, give players the possibility to declare war on them...
    Thank you for reporting this. Could you mention some of the countries or best if you have some screen picture?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 89 FirstFirst ... 25 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 75 ... LastLast