+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 38 63 88 ... LastLast

Thread: (MOD) Phoenix III

Europa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by theodorsr View Post
    Hi, I was playing the mod a long time ago when you did the first video on youtube. Back then it wasnt so good but now its great! Maybe a bit laggy...
    Indeed I have an idea to remove many feauthers in order to run game faster, which is very important for Multiplayer. For now I'm testing without country rank system and In Extenso mini mod.

As for the map - Vicky II is base, but the map is not exactly the same. Many names and borders are changed, but not everything. Thats why it is such a mix
    You can see Phoenix mods thanks to Google.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Dr_Quin: Do you have any clue how to fix a CTD when the scenario crashes at "Adapting History"?

Blog Entries
    Clear the cache and try several times. Otherwise wait for the new version

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

especially with a 5 AD start? (although 6 AD is EXACTLY the same)

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CivandEUIII View Post
    especially with a 5 AD start? (although 6 AD is EXACTLY the same)
    i found the exact problem - there are bankruptcy modiffier on which expire date the game CTD. I don't know why is that, yet.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection500k club

Ok, I will try it

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Please give churchill decent stats!!!
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine Wind500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I get a crash about 2 or 3 months in, every single game. I'm playing with 5.1 official. any known fixes?

Is it possible for a barbarian nation to become a settled nation? Also, naval battles take an extremely long time to finish and often when I siege a fort the number of soldiers doesn't go down at all. Are these bugs or just early game mechanics? I'm playing as the Vikings in the mid 5th century.

Quote Originally Posted by Blorath View Post
    Is it possible for a barbarian nation to become a settled nation? Also, naval battles take an extremely long time to finish and often when I siege a fort the number of soldiers doesn't go down at all. Are these bugs or just early game mechanics? I'm playing as the Vikings in the mid 5th century.
    I ragequit the latest game when 18.000 Romans were unable to storm a fort with 100 men. Multiple times.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Franconian View Post
    I ragequit the latest game when 18.000 Romans were unable to storm a fort with 100 men. Multiple times.
    Lol!

Dr_Quin are you alone modding this mod? If so, you should get someone else to help you, perhaps? (not me though, I don't know anything about modding xD)

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

Quote Originally Posted by kylefight11 View Post
    I get a crash about 2 or 3 months in, every single game. I'm playing with 5.1 official. any known fixes?
    that's odd, I can play for years on end without having said problem.

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat

I have tried to clean the cache and I think I have tried 10-15 times, and it still won't work :S Should Itry to delete the whole thing and download another copy perhaps?
    And when will the new version be released?

Can you tell me where you got the map? I know it's V2 but did you edit it in yourself or is there a mod around the internet where you can play EU3 with V2 map on it's own?
    Darkest Hour Helpful Links:
    How to modify the Darkest Hour Technology Tree:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-the-tech-tree.
    A collection of Blank Graphic files for Darkest Hour.
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?645555-Resource-Blank-Gfx-files

EU4 Mod Links:
    Cheat Mod:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2#post17580322

Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Question: can Czechoslovakia be reformed after it dissolves?

Found a couple of issues in the campaigns I played:

1) When playing a Jewish nation (Khazars, Judea, Israel and that other one) and sending a missionary to convert a region it crashes.

2) After the 6 day war (June of 1967) Israel should own the Sinai peninsula (El-Arish and Sharm El Sheikh) up until 1982 when it is returned to Egypt.

Corporal Cannonfodder Killerflood's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by 10greenbottles View Post

1) When playing a Jewish nation (Khazars, Judea, Israel and that other one) and sending a missionary to convert a region it crashes.

2) After the 6 day war (June of 1967) Israel should own the Sinai peninsula (El-Arish and Sharm El Sheikh) up until 1982 when it is returned to Egypt.

For the first one I can answer that. We had that problem with MEIOU after a certain patch. If I am correct it has to do with the religion not having a priest animation for "letting you know a missionary is in the province", and thus crashes for some reason. It's really wierd how a beta patch would affec that but. . .If you know how to give certain religions certain animations, I would give Judaism a christian priest icon.
    My own quotes:
    "Everything is possible with time and imagination, time just hasn't caught up with our imagination."
    "A stagnant brain is a very bad thing. Try keeping your head open to allow fresh air in but not open enough for your brain to fall out."

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."
    -Altair

Quote Originally Posted by 10greenbottles View Post

number 1 should have been fixed. did you have 5.1 or 5.0? do you also have the up to date version of this mod?
    Darkest Hour Helpful Links:
    How to modify the Darkest Hour Technology Tree:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-the-tech-tree.
    A collection of Blank Graphic files for Darkest Hour.
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?645555-Resource-Blank-Gfx-files

EU4 Mod Links:
    Cheat Mod:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...2#post17580322

Corporal Cannonfodder Killerflood's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I'm having this issue as well with the filefront version linked to in the first post. If that isn't the latest version, (I installed beta-patch for feb ?29?th . the one it asks for.) give me a link that is connectible for someone in the U.S. as I can't connect with the linked websites.
    My own quotes:
    "Everything is possible with time and imagination, time just hasn't caught up with our imagination."
    "A stagnant brain is a very bad thing. Try keeping your head open to allow fresh air in but not open enough for your brain to fall out."

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."
    -Altair

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Was just curius when you expect next vertion will be relesed? I am having a few problems with corrupt savegames so I am realy looking forward to it :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 38 63 88 ... LastLast