+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 37 62 87 ... LastLast

Thread: (MOD) Phoenix III

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

hi great mod - playing as the western roman empire and attempting to stop the decline - there is a problem though, i can't seem to load up the faction-enabled version of the mod - it keeps on crashing on startup (i'm using the latest official patch)

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria 2Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Derahan View Post
    EASY! just play the years as the Roman timeline where year 0 is 753 BC
    Woohoo! Someone fount a nice timeline! (I were thinking of the Chinese but it seemd a bit off.. )

Europa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Hello people, sorry for slow answers I just come back from a holiday. I will read all of your posts and try answer.

As for the bugs .......I know about some of them, the others are sweet mystery for me he-he.
    You can see Phoenix mods thanks to Google.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Quin View Post
    Hello people, sorry for slow answers I just come back from a holiday. I will read all of your posts and try answer.

As for the bugs .......I know about some of them, the others are sweet mystery for me he-he.
    HE'S ALIVE! :O
    Btw, are we supposed to post bugs here or in that other forum?

Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Hello,

This seems like an awesome mod, I really love the map. However, I cannot play past a few years (roughly 7 to 10) no matter on which scenario I start with. I deleted my map's cache's and still it didn't work.

Any help would be appreciate it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompan View Post
    HE'S ALIVE! :O
    Btw, are we supposed to post bugs here or in that other forum?
    Post it anywhere you like, when I'm not on holidays I often read this forum.

Blog Entries
    I thought I fixed this problem, but I will try it again. Me myself had the same issue several times. I tried different tribes and countries. I wll try again. If I can't resolve it, probbably the starting date will be moved Thanks

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I just wanted to point out that London, the richest center of trade in the world in 2011, is worth 18 ducats at the Modern day scenario. LOL. Anyway, great mod, but as a Londoner that upsets me a little

Also, Great britain and Japan need their economies buffed, maybe higher base tax or better trade goods, as in the Modern day scenario they're too poor compared with real life (Japan is 3rd richest in the world). What might also be funny is making Egypt, Tunisia and Libya revolution targets, and make all the NATO countries at war with Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya.

Finally, please give Churchill decent stats.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Corporal
    Europa Universalis: Chronicles

In 1508, Huelva and Seville are Granada when the Reconquista end it up in 1492 in the province of Granada.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I'm really liking the look of this mod. I can't really play the modern day scenario, as knowing about every single province crashes the game, and even earlier starting dates are pretty laggy, but I'm assuming that has something to do with my computer.

Also, it's a small thing, but the Dutch provinces are named after cities instead of the actual provinces. Renaming would be hard for some, though, as two of the in-game provinces are in the same province irl.

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

^try it with discovery and spread of discovery messages set to no popup. the game will just lag a while.

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Hmm, I got a problem. My game CTD when it loads a scenario. I've followed the installations instructions and I got EU3 5.1. Anyone got the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by UnitRico View Post
    I'm really liking the look of this mod. I can't really play the modern day scenario, as knowing about every single province crashes the game, and even earlier starting dates are pretty laggy, but I'm assuming that has something to do with my computer.

Also, it's a small thing, but the Dutch provinces are named after cities instead of the actual provinces. Renaming would be hard for some, though, as two of the in-game provinces are in the same province irl.
    You mean as the EU3 provinces Zeeland and Holland are both in the IRL province of Holland?
    (Old, random, wikipedia knowledge) :P

Quote Originally Posted by Timberjack View Post
    Hmm, I got a problem. My game CTD when it loads a scenario. I've followed the installations instructions and I got EU3 5.1. Anyone got the same problem?
    I also got this problem :/

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by CivandEUIII View Post
    ^try it with discovery and spread of discovery messages set to no popup. the game will just lag a while.
    Yeah, I turned it off, the game froze for a while when I had it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pompan View Post
    You mean as the EU3 provinces Zeeland and Holland are both in the IRL province of Holland?
    (Old, random, wikipedia knowledge) :P
    In vanilla it's the other way around =P
    But I mean that in the mod, the irl province Zuid-Holland is named Rotterdam, Zeeland is called Middelburg etc. However, Breda and Eindhoven (in-game) would be the single province of Noord-Brabant irl, that's why it would be awkward to name them correctly. Oh, and then there's of course Flevoland which was under water until the 1980's which doesn't exist in the game, but that'd be a complete hell, if not impossible, to put into the game.

Modern Psycho-General CivandEUIII's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

It uses the Vicky2 map, in which each province is technically a city.

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..." - Rufo
    "I pity the fool who has to fill out 272 years of Indian history." - Cuthuthulu
    "
    (Wouldnt Hitler look much friendlier with curls and that silly mustache shaved off?)" - podcat
    "
    This ascii art is terrible." - Jacob Braughton on titin

Ah, in that case, it makes sense. Still, it's not a big issue, I can always go and rename the provinces myself.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine Wind500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Rigwaith View Post
    I also got this problem :/
    me three.

Hi, I was playing the mod a long time ago when you did the first video on youtube. Back then it wasnt so good but now its great! Maybe a bit laggy...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 37 62 87 ... LastLast