• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, that goes without saying. England is pretty easy, and France not much more difficult. Hmmm...Russia is kind of hard right?

I've got paradox diplomacy here somewhere. The AI players get silly names likes lion and hawk I think.

And cut supports and convoy armies and stuff. And stab your closest allies in the back.

This is... see, this is wh- goddamnit reis. This is why I can't stand you.

Go Britannia!

Well, as the current game has now been running for a while, here is a couple of questions:
- Do you like the faster format of the game as presented by seamus (i.e. most of the turns 24h long)?
- What do you think of the 'sole winner' game objective?

Well, as the current game has now been running for a while, here is a couple of questions:
- Do you like the faster format of the game as presented by seamus (i.e. most of the turns 24h long)?

Faster format: thumbsdown... because it means I can't play.

Sole winner: thumbs up... because its the way the game is meant to be played.

I much prefer the 24h long turns. It keeps the game on my mind, and it means the game won't take months and months.

As for the sole winner - it gives the countries an incentive to go for the solo, rather than aiming for a draw, which can only be a good thing.

I don't like the 24 hour turns, and I'd prefer 48 hour ones.

Sole winner: Seems fine to me, but I haven't played any other ways.

- I prefer 24h turns, okay, it may be better to have 48h at the earlier stages for multiple negotiations, but later on, when there is nothing to do, long turns only breed tedium and apathy.
- It is the only true objective.

-Yes
-No

What's this?

EURO shrinking back from a challenge?

Who are you and what did you do with the real EURO?

:p

I do not consider it a challenge to betray every ideal I hold dear.

I do not consider it a challenge to betray every ideal I hold dear.

Right, right. You must, of course, keep your public image clean...

...but we all know you will do what it takes to come out on top.

<wink wink nudge nudge>

:D

Right, right. You must, of course, keep your public image clean...

...but we all know you will do what it takes to come out on top.

<wink wink nudge nudge>

:D

I would ask that you keep our sexual misadventures out of this discussion, dear.

New Diplomacy game, interested?
Both new and old players welcome.

ah_prod_diplomacy_pic3_en.jpg