• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE GEOGRAPHIC SENSE

why

On most maps Scandinavia looks like a dagger poised to stab into the heart of Europe, on this one it looks like someone's limp willy, and not a very big one at that...:p

The_Executer, I hope you werent staring at a body length mirror buck naked when you did this map...:excl::rofl:

So who's GMing the next game?

Don't look at me.

i__m_watching_you_by_rober_raik-d4cm2da.png

Attachments

• i__m_watching_you_by_rober_raik-d4cm2da.png
    i__m_watching_you_by_rober_raik-d4cm2da.png
    174,6 KB · Views: 23
I'm not.

So no one interested in GMing?

Is this game dead?

Just sleeping ;). You know, I would be all-in for GMing but I often travel out of the i-net access needed to run this game sufficiently. Maybe I could GM in July. Or September.

It's July.

Eh. As I do not own any portable computer/tablet/whatever, I cannot GM a game from anywhere else than my home. And I am leaving to France on Tuesday...I am sorry.

I can't GM either, as I am traveling out of the country next week.

I'd be in for a game that has at least 48 hours between phases...though I prefer longer than that (I have a life to lead, and good play demands a lot of time).

Hey all, new here but long time diplomacy player. Think there will be space for one more next game?