• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on Light only. But I believe Novapaddy is converting it to DH Full.

It's on Light only. But I believe Novapaddy is converting it to DH Full.

Yeah, but the map is a lovely version of the HOI2 map... more like the DH map than any other I've seen..... Highly Recommended to play.. the AI is so good, I had to play on Very Easy to progress the invasion of France in 1940... as Holland is friendly towards GER and cannot be invaded... A Real Challenge for a Good Player:cool::cool:

I just tried.

Occupation of Rhineland didnt fire, my industry went bankrupt after three days of working and energy was changing by about 3 billion (Im serious) eveyr day, jumping to negative numbers as if was nothing.

As stated on an earlier post, the Mod only works properly with DH 1.02b1, and not the latest version of DH. Hope this helps.

Good luck with your project novapaddy :)

Thanks for your support FT!
I'm on the last leg of the event files. Then it'll be a period of play-testing to see if it still works they way you meant it to...

I've started with the latest 1.02 version, and methodically replaced the DH files with WIF. I still have to get rid of the swastikas, so far I've left them in as it's a sure way of knowing what game I'm playing at any one time.
So basically on publication this WIF-DH mod will be exactly WIF as it was, but working on the new DH map. I've not knowingly changed anything.
... going forward, how it works with DH Decisions and Claims etc etc, I've yet to even think about it.

I finally played WIF with the old map, and the AI was awesome....

FT: If you have any general advice, or advice on how you'd like to see your mod go in the future, please let me know.

I always liked the "Yes, I want to get my ass kicked" option when going to war against Japan. It was so over-the-top and impossible, but so much fun...LOL

After many many weeks and too many hours, I have finally come to the end of changing the old map province ID's to the DH map province ID's. All manually done, as there are more provinces on the new DH map, and just swapping numbers wasn't going to do the job....

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Now, hopefully the fun will soon start...

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I downloaded from first page, selected campaign, germany and game crashes at about 10% loaded on the red bar...it shows some error there, I can paste it if needed.

Unfortunately, WIF only works with DH 1.02b1. You may have DH1.02?.. which is a later version.... and also only on DH lite map.

I hope to have WIF on the full DH map soon, nearly there... and for DH 1.02.

Ah, so the map is finally converted.... Are province specific events changes? I imagine that things like Japanese Surrender might go awry if not..

Status
Not open for further replies.