• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot get the music to play, I originally just placed the music avi folder in the World in Flames folder but when that did not work I took the avi, music and sfx folders out of the folder and placed them directly in the WiF folder. Still the music will not play, what am I doing wrong?

I cannot get the music to play, I originally just placed the music avi folder in the World in Flames folder but when that did not work I took the avi, music and sfx folders out of the folder and placed them directly in the WiF folder. Still the music will not play, what am I doing wrong?

You have to specify the tracks in an .ini file for it to work.

You mean like this?
Summertime
SaxPianoJazz
SemperFidelis
ArmyAirCorpTheme
MoodIndigo
LaMarseillaise
TheMarineHymn
VEdayUk
Bewitched
VEdayUs
HeartsofOak
Cherokee
HappyDaysAreHereAgain
GrandOpening
TuEsPartout
TeaForTwo
It's-A-Long-Way-To-Tipperary
D'excellentsFrançais
AfterYou'veGone
Austria
WillowWeepForMe
Parapluie
GodBlessAmerica
BoBMAIN
Skylark
BloodUpontheRisers
InTheMood
ElCapitan
We'llMeetagain
pacn4ee
GodSavetheQueen
IfIHaveTheBaby
Fire-On-Lake
Hymn-To-The-Fallen
Le-chant-des-partisans
Pegasus-Bridge
Rule-Britania
Saving
The-Stars-and-Stripes-Forever

This was in the "Allied" folder. I am not sure if it was Ini though.

So how is one supposed to install the music files for this mod?

Hey i have a problem that doesnt seem to have been reported.

I can play the game for a few days (game time) and then suddenly all my resources will increase by a number like +500000%... as if i am cheating, it will stay like this for a short time until most will drop to 0 and never increase. This basically makes the mod unplayable for me, which is a shame because it looks so good!

It doesnt matter who i play as too... Any ideas.

See the images linked

rsygk7.jpg

23uahjc.jpg

Hey i have a problem that doesnt seem to have been reported.

I can play the game for a few days (game time) and then suddenly all my resources will increase by a number like +500000%... as if i am cheating, it will stay like this for a short time until most will drop to 0 and never increase. This basically makes the mod unplayable for me, which is a shame because it looks so good!

It doesnt matter who i play as too... Any ideas.

See the images linked

rsygk7.jpg

23uahjc.jpg

Tried the mod a few moments ago, started with 2 different countries. The same applies to me. Seems something wrong with the ressources management. I get no money nor supplies. But I do get like "+275859375" energy, oil and rare materials per day. With that, I have something like "30/200 Org.". It's weird, anything 'bout that?

BTW: Where to extract the music folder? Into the World in Flames folder or general DH folder? Because neither playlist works. (Extracted into World in Flames folder.)

Last edited:
The misc.txt in the db folder seems to be a little messed up in this version.
just replace it with another misc.txt from any other mod for the time being, this will fix a whole bunch of issues, but might cause some others in late game or unbalance it.

At least this works for me.

EDIT:
Don't forget to backup the misc.txt

Tried the mod a few moments ago, started with 2 different countries. The same applies to me. Seems something wrong with the ressources management. I get no money nor supplies. But I do get like "+275859375" energy, oil and rare materials per day. With that, I have something like "30/200 Org.". It's weird, anything 'bout that?

BTW: Where to extract the music folder? Into the World in Flames folder or general DH folder? Because neither playlist works. (Extracted into World in Flames folder.)

I've had similar problems, but I have a fix, thanks to MartinBG.

This mod was made for DH 1.02 b1. If you try to play it on DH 1.01, you will get the problems as said above.

If you play it on DH 1.02 b1, you will have none of these problems.:)

And with the 1.02 b2 ?

I'm currently working on taking WIF into DH full map. As of today, I'm almost finished the ai files, 9 left to do out of 309?!! .. It's like pulling your own teeth out to get it done.

Next are the event files, then hopefully whatever is left. Then hopefully, soon, job done?

Status
Not open for further replies.