• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome, does everything else work fine now?

Hi, I tried to download your mod twice yesterday; it installed its own topbar and changed my homepage for me.. (cheeky). I say twice, as the installer just sat there on download completion and didn't install, despite waiting 20 minutes.. I think my Norton didn't like it?
I see today, you've changed the link to megaupload. THANKS

Gonna give this mod a try. If it is as good as the HOI2 version i will be very impressed. Was always wishing this got ported to AOD, but i would rather have it for DH.

Hi Fernando, thanks for fixing the research and policy unknown strings.
there are three unknown strings in convoy attack, sub attack, and shore bombardment.
Also in the production screen, after "progress is going at .. speed".
finally, selecting leaders according to their traits doesn`t work and gives an unknown string.
The rest looks fine till now. :)
thanks for the great mod !

Last edited:
Besides the unknown string wanted bugs (which have no effect on gameplay imo), the mod is pretty b@d@$$. First time i ever had a game where germany invaded UK (me) with paratroopers. Although they were easily repelled. Also the USA invaded mainland Japan and took it. USSR vs Germany ended about 6 month earlier than historical but it was a good fight between both of them. I would say its just as good as the vanilla campaign but or better. Airforce might be overpowered (vs units, not IC) but that could be a DH issue.

Hey FT,
Looks like something is wrong with research costs. Playing around as USA, it was taking forever to research everything. I stopped on 1 June 1936, having only completed something like 50% of 1925 Battleship and 35% of 1935 Carrier and 50% of 1936 Artillery.

Hey FT,
Looks like something is wrong with research costs. Playing around as USA, it was taking forever to research everything. I stopped on 1 June 1936, having only completed something like 50% of 1925 Battleship and 35% of 1935 Carrier and 50% of 1936 Artillery.

No worries
I played All thrue one session as US and it seams its WAD with low research speed as it is resession and all. At the time of pearl harbor I got 80 or 90 in research speed and only got 10 % I think at -36. I couldnt do any ground attack during the game as research statisitiic say attack = no from the start. I really liked the new things in this mod as the whole Rosevelt "infamy " speach at war outbreak. And the jap kickass mod. I guess dev fix the odd bits and peaces as unknown string stuff´s.

Research speed has been reduced to 50% because number of teams has been increased from 5 to 10 (for the big nations). I guess minimum number of teams should also be increased to two to make it fairer to the minors, but anyway you can change it as you wish in the misc.txt so no big issue.

Research speed has been reduced to 50% because number of teams has been increased from 5 to 10 (for the big nations). I guess minimum number of teams should also be increased to two to make it fairer to the minors, but anyway you can change it as you wish in the misc.txt so no big issue.

Ah! Thanks for the clarification.

I just tryed to play as England and consequently as Germany. Both got including US as I played earlier no attack. Only support attack. Maybee Im slow on this but if any got a patch please direct me.

I just tryed to play as England and consequently as Germany. Both got including US as I played earlier no attack. Only support attack. Maybee Im slow on this but if any got a patch please direct me.

I can't really solve your problem since I don't have it and it looks fixed for the other players as well.
Have you downloaded the new version already?

Ok I download from this threads first post and I hope you mean the full WIF file. Another 20m and then I try if it help. Thanx for replying. What about the speaches ? Only US ?

The glitches with the unknown strings in research is working now and and also I got ATTACK in research stats. But found an unmentioned but known by me anyway glitch that still occure. Middle button in mission planning for both air naval and ground got a unknown string wanted. Maybee we dont need it, I forgot what it was used for. Now I can play and figure out for my self if speaches is more countries. ;O)

Status
Not open for further replies.