Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: World in Flames

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIIron Cross
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando Torres View Post
    First post edited let me know if everything works fine
    I can confirm I now have the Attack command with the latest download - and thanks Fernando for making this available!

Darkest Hour Game Designer Fernando Torres's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegioThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries
    You're welcome, does everything else work fine now?

Field Marshal
    57 games registered

Achtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations
    Rise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Hi, I tried to download your mod twice yesterday; it installed its own topbar and changed my homepage for me.. (cheeky). I say twice, as the installer just sat there on download completion and didn't install, despite waiting 20 minutes.. I think my Norton didn't like it?
    I see today, you've changed the link to megaupload. THANKS

Gonna give this mod a try. If it is as good as the HOI2 version i will be very impressed. Was always wishing this got ported to AOD, but i would rather have it for DH.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossSemper Fi

Hi Fernando, thanks for fixing the research and policy unknown strings.
    there are three unknown strings in convoy attack, sub attack, and shore bombardment.
    Also in the production screen, after "progress is going at .. speed".
    finally, selecting leaders according to their traits doesn`t work and gives an unknown string.
    The rest looks fine till now.
    thanks for the great mod !
    Last edited by jacco; 05-07-2011 at 01:33.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneIron CrossRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Thanks for making your mod available for DH.
    Just starting a game and noticed that there's an unknown string wanted in the end year on the options page.
    Tim

Besides the unknown string wanted bugs (which have no effect on gameplay imo), the mod is pretty b@d@$$. First time i ever had a game where germany invaded UK (me) with paratroopers. Although they were easily repelled. Also the USA invaded mainland Japan and took it. USSR vs Germany ended about 6 month earlier than historical but it was a good fight between both of them. I would say its just as good as the vanilla campaign but or better. Airforce might be overpowered (vs units, not IC) but that could be a DH issue.

Darkest Hour Team
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourHearts of Iron III

Hey FT,
    Looks like something is wrong with research costs. Playing around as USA, it was taking forever to research everything. I stopped on 1 June 1936, having only completed something like 50% of 1925 Battleship and 35% of 1935 Carrier and 50% of 1936 Artillery.

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourIron CrossMarch of the EaglesVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

I get an unknown string error if I bring up the options before starting a game. Choosing an end date, they're all listed "UNKNOWN STRING"

Quote Originally Posted by taffy3 View Post
    Hey FT,
    Looks like something is wrong with research costs. Playing around as USA, it was taking forever to research everything. I stopped on 1 June 1936, having only completed something like 50% of 1925 Battleship and 35% of 1935 Carrier and 50% of 1936 Artillery.
    No worries
    I played All thrue one session as US and it seams its WAD with low research speed as it is resession and all. At the time of pearl harbor I got 80 or 90 in research speed and only got 10 % I think at -36. I couldnt do any ground attack during the game as research statisitiic say attack = no from the start. I really liked the new things in this mod as the whole Rosevelt "infamy " speach at war outbreak. And the jap kickass mod. I guess dev fix the odd bits and peaces as unknown string stuff´s.

I see you comment the fixes made but where is the fix dl´d from? Not top post it seams. Or is it new install ?

Darkest Hour

Research speed has been reduced to 50% because number of teams has been increased from 5 to 10 (for the big nations). I guess minimum number of teams should also be increased to two to make it fairer to the minors, but anyway you can change it as you wish in the misc.txt so no big issue.

Darkest Hour Team
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourHearts of Iron III

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrim View Post
    Research speed has been reduced to 50% because number of teams has been increased from 5 to 10 (for the big nations). I guess minimum number of teams should also be increased to two to make it fairer to the minors, but anyway you can change it as you wish in the misc.txt so no big issue.
    Ah! Thanks for the clarification.

any plans to release on the dh map?

oh never mind, just read a post under

I just tryed to play as England and consequently as Germany. Both got including US as I played earlier no attack. Only support attack. Maybee Im slow on this but if any got a patch please direct me.

is the link for download the final issue free version?

Darkest Hour Game Designer Fernando Torres's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegioThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf1455 View Post
    I just tryed to play as England and consequently as Germany. Both got including US as I played earlier no attack. Only support attack. Maybee Im slow on this but if any got a patch please direct me.
    I can't really solve your problem since I don't have it and it looks fixed for the other players as well.
    Have you downloaded the new version already?

Ok I download from this threads first post and I hope you mean the full WIF file. Another 20m and then I try if it help. Thanx for replying. What about the speaches ? Only US ?

The glitches with the unknown strings in research is working now and and also I got ATTACK in research stats. But found an unmentioned but known by me anyway glitch that still occure. Middle button in mission planning for both air naval and ground got a unknown string wanted. Maybee we dont need it, I forgot what it was used for. Now I can play and figure out for my self if speaches is more countries. ;O)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast